*makes football look so easy*

*makes football look so easy*

and much more fun to watch, i can't believe there are people who still watches barcelona's games, those one are boring af

PSG is full offensive on display, truly the masterpiece of football. and that Neymar Prime tho...

psg has no likable players why would i watch some shit team win by 5 goals when i can shit post with the rest of Sup Forums about united or real madrid?

Because Man U or Real have "likeable" players?

>dat reading comprehension

that defending tho,,, no shit they got germaned

playing against celtic is easy though

their only unlikable player is dani alves, but he took his antics to the level where you can think he is an ironical cunt. Rest are full on revenge rampage mode, this is their redemption arc. They must meet uefalona this year too.

PSG seem to be having the kind of performances Barca used to have with beautiful play and quality goals. The problem is they're consistently doing it against lower tier competition so it's hard to gauge if they're any decent yet. They're dominating the French league so badly people lost interest since it's literally Psgwinslol.

Barca on the other hand have had a somewhat poor season. Many of their games are sort of uninteresting and things don't really tie together as well anymore. It's a shame desu

that league has been psgwinslol for the last 5 years, nerman or dani alves or mbappe don't change anything. They literally bought them so they could win 2 extra games a year.

>They're dominating the French league so badly people lost interest since it's literally Psgwinslol

Dominating so much they didn't win it last season and won it with 5 points over Lyon in 2016.

>mfw they literally performed the Attaque Tour Eiffel

is there anything better than well executed 1-2 passes?

Modric and Rashford are both likable desu.

>dogshit defending
>dogshit goalkeeping

Except Monaco won it last year.

>It's a shame desu
Yeah, it is really is a shame it's not the same team dominating European football over and over again.

Yeah they looked good but Leltic's defence is atrocious.

>implies football isnt already easy

If it was so easy then why do people say the scores are always too low?

>low scores mean its difficult

>The most played sport in the world is not competitive

Mmm, yes

It's harder to score a goal in football than in most other sports. It's harder because most of the world play it, so the talent pool is massive

In ice hockey just by being born in Canada you have 20% chances of playing in the NHL, or if you are +7 foot tall you have high chances of getting drafter by an NBA team

Considering PSG has outscored opponents 24-2 in their last 5 matchs, I dont think its very competitive

>judging a whole sport based one extraordinarily good team's performance in the last 5 matches

I guess since Golden State won 37 or 38 games in a row in the NBA, it is not competitive either. You're a truly a special kind of retarded.

>He thinks the NBA is competitive

Poor example Dane. Its a moot point anyway, dunno why I humored it. Competitiveness in pro sports =/= Difficulty. Lots of sports you can just buy a championship

The more competitive a sport is, the more difficult it is to reach the top level. This is not even debatable. You only think it is easy because you have never played a single game yourself. Just as I don't fully understand the difficult nature of ice hockey, basketball or American football. To think a sport is "easy" because it "looks" easy is retarded.

>You only think it is easy because you have never played a single game yourself.

Actually I have played it, and was pretty good at it, but you'll just dismiss that because of my flag. Thats fine, I'm used to it, but unlike you I have been exposed to this sport and others.

Sure it takes a bit to learn all the "tricks" but the fundementals of soccer are pretty basic, and sure you'll have those special few who know the game better than anyone else, but thats every sport, thats why they are considered the GOAT.

If you measure difficulty by how hard it is to be the GOAT you have a skewed system. Your measurement is how easy it is to be considered good.

>you'll just dismiss that because of my flag
Way to jump the gun.

>Your measurement is how easy it is to be considered good
If this is your measurement, then why are comparing PSG to Celtic and Anderlecht? PSG is a world-class team, and no one considers Celtic or Anderlecht good apart from delusional fans of each team. Granted, Celtic dominated the Scotish League in the last season but that league is a complete farce. The only reason they're even in the Champions League is that of a flawed system.

>mfw I thought that was lawn mower racing from the thumbnail and got excited

>£600m team vs. £10m team

>Way to jump the gun
Are you saying you wouldnt? Because I can tell you now Soccer was the easiest sport to learn the fundamentals for. Controlling passing, shooting and dribbling are all you need to be successful, learning the rest just make you the best.

>If this is your measurement, then why are comparing PSG to Celtic and Anderlecht? PSG is a world-class team, and no one considers Celtic or Anderlecht good apart from delusional fans of each team. Granted, Celtic dominated the Scotish League in the last season but that league is a complete farce. The only reason they're even in the Champions League is that of a flawed system.

You brought up competitiveness. The fact CL is just a flawed system shows a lack of competitiveness. If teams are going to get blown out this bad, it shows that only a handful of teams actually compete for the title, the rest are just there. Parity is more likened to Competitive than difficulty is.

Like I said, difficultly of a sport should be measured by how hard it is to learn to play it, not by how much parity are in the pros

>The fact CL is just a flawed system shows a lack of competitiveness.
What? No, it doesn't. The Champions League system is flawed because of incompetent management by UEFA - not because of lack of competitiveness.

So you're saying there isnt 2 or 3 teams almost guerenteed to win (meaning it wouldnt be an upset if they lost)? Thats good to hear

>Sterile midfield playing 1-2 without any pressing, lacks clear automatisms. They need to check for each other position and can't advance despite having no opposition
>Quick change of pace from one of the forwards with absolutely zero defending and goal
Woah... so this... is the power... of camelfuckers...

Am I saying there aren't clear favorites to win? I guess I forgot how the NFL has never been dominated by the Patriots or the Dolphins or the 49'ers or the Steelers.

>defending is easy
>has to focus almost solely on defending
>concedes seven goals
Brendan Rodgers is the biggest embarrassment in footballing history

>Neymar
>not unlikable

holy fuck this post reeks of reddit, fuck off back there

Magnifique

more like 24-1

Kek is the Halal cuck that got his wife/mum fucked by Hristo

Difficult to score, yes

>it's a shame that the most disgusting cheaters in world football are not the best team anymore

at least he didn't parked the bus, it would have been more shameful if they did so and still conceeded 3 or 4.

Do you have the first one where Rabiot casually runs past the entire celtic midfield?

>fun to watch

it's not supposed to be fun to watch you fuckin customer it's about supporting your local club

True, ignore the farcafags

cringe

ПCЖ -- CEЛ

why your streams are so based ?

>the kind of performances Barca used to have with beautiful play and quality goals
and when was that? Even when they were looking unbeatable and the whole world kept praising the tiki taka, they were very slow and boring to watch.

They were fun before that (with ronaldinho) and after that (after mourinho left and barca started playing more direct)

spasivo comrade, kak vas sovut?

Congratulations, you beat a team of drunken louts.

It's different strokes, personally I love watching tiki-taka, but others think it's the most boring thing in the world.

The season they beat Man United in the CL final (2010-2011?), the last 2 or 3 months of that season,they played utterly unbelievable team football in practically every match they played.

It was pretty fucking far from boring, lad.

whoa

im sure im not the first to say it, but i love when world class sides like celtic meet their match

didn't they called themselves the invincibles ? even tho we btfo them 12-1 in 2 matches.

Yeah right they're consistently doing it against lower tier competition
Barcelona played every week ahainst powerful teams like Las Palmas, Getafe, Granada, Hercules, Espanyol, Betis, Eibar, Rayo Vallecano, Mallorca, etc.

So far, they've played Celtic, Anderlecht, and Bayern that isn't going through a great season. When it's Man City, Real or Barca we'll see.

All of those teams are better than french nigger farmer clubs. La liga is still the most technical league in the world.

You mean Real who's struggling with the shitty teams of La Liga and lost 3-1 to fucking Totteham?

Or Barça whose top scorers so far are Messi and... fucking Paulinho?

rewind a few years back and that would have been barcelona winning 7-1 against celtic
enjoy your victory because everything changes
(except thrashing Scottish teams, that shit is eterna)