So much asspain from everyone its like a cacophony of mouths gnashing and frothing from retards in their manic episodes...

So much asspain from everyone its like a cacophony of mouths gnashing and frothing from retards in their manic episodes. Whoever won, all of you lost.

That's right goyim. Make sure you have no feelings about anything. Nothing matters after all, it's all just an illusion. Keep up the good fight there narcissist nihilist man

Saddest thing is this just shows much of this shit board are plebeian, literally 99,9999% of people who visit it and watch nothing but top10 hollywood crap

Those are some beautiful doubles

That's not true. The problem is is that no one wants to stop paying attention to the Oscars because it once was truly a prestigious honor and ceremony.

FOUR

Can't really engage in a discussion, got an 8:30 res at Dorsia, great......sea urchin ceviche.

Oscars have been shit long before you were born, shut the fuck up, you're embarrassing yourself.

>t. 18 year old

>t. mentally retarded

I already knew, you shouldn't have bothered

>using middle school insults

w e w, underage v&

Nice dubs though

If I got dubs Im a winner either way.

Oscars have been robbed since their beginning
t. I have never watched a film prior to 1990s

Gigaretard faggot go read Oscar best picture page you stupid fuck cuck

Another 18 year old detected, w e w.

My kino list extends to the first film, kiddo. Just relax.

The fuck are you blogging about age
has nothing to do with it
Oscars have been political and scammy since the beginning, the fact you can't say "I stand corrected" means you are too scared to admit you got btfo

fucking end yourself nigger

You seem angry, remember to relax.

>
>being so mad because someone called you 18 on a Bhutanese tapestry appreciation forum

wtf guy, stop taking the bait

Idiots upset me and I wish sub 130 iq people would just exterminated.

>implying geniuses shitpost on Sup Forums

C'mon, man. Just relax and accept I was rusing you

This fucking thread