Why are people so hostile towards virgins? It's not like we have a choice in the matter

Why are people so hostile towards virgins? It's not like we have a choice in the matter.

You could always rape a bitch, if she's dressed like a slut she's asking for it.

it's a rite of passage. you would have been thrown into the pits with the weak babies had we the chance

Because you guys like to sound off on stupid shit you have no experience with, such as "cuck" and "muh white babies"

No I don't

What are hookers?
What is rape?
What is a job and being /fit/?
Was is not sounding autistic when you open your mouth?
If Tyrone has 5 kids by 5 different hoes, you can get your peepee wet once.

What?
In Ancient Germania which had a largely warrior society, virginity was seen as a sign of strength.
When a man lost his virginity it meant his raiding days were over and it was time for him to settle down.

-Source Life of Arminius (I think the subtext was "Traitor of Rome")

>What are hookers?
I don't know

>What is rape?
Wrong and illegal

>What is a job and being /fit/?
that's not all it takes

>Was is not sounding autistic when you open your mouth?
Plenty of virgins aren't autistic

Because sleeping around insulates itself from criticism by being the norm, or at least appearing that way, and this is maintained by attacking those who deviate from it.

because everyone is a slut and you deciding not to partake in being slutty like everyone else is totally like not cool dude

like totally far out i made something sound smart but i'm not really smart at all like word

Most of the incels I know are autistic as fuck. In fact social insufficiency seems to be a hallmark attribute of the incel.

americans started it
they take social hierarchy to the next level of importance

>virgins cant score because they're losers

/thread

they do, and they are verry easily spotted

they are awkward people that have no clue what is going around them in life or in time

they eat chips and type at the same time while mastrubating

etc....

/thread

Honestly though I don't see the point of sticking your dick in a girl you don't even like, ,risking aids or her getting pregnant and being literally tied down and screwed for the rest of your life.

People think I'm a virgin because I give off virgin-vibes. Extremely anxious, walk really fast, don't speak much, etc. In reality I'm not a virgin but after not having sex for 3 years I may as well be one.

damn dude..

I don't do any of these things but if this is how people will think of me when I start uni...

>It's not like we have a choice in the matter
Speak for yourself neckbeard.

>>What is a job and being /fit/?
>that's not all it takes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's why you're a virgin

that is EXACTLY what it takes

spoken like a true virgin

many people on /fit/ will argue otherwise

many people on Sup Forums do not lurk /fit/

>he does the virgin walk
>he speaks like a virgin
>he eats like a virgin
>he looks at you like a virgin
>he writes like a virgin
>he sits like a virgin
>he shakes hands like a virgin
>he has the virgin haircut

Still a virgin at 30. Not kissless though, literally my entire reason is phimosis. Im having surgery in a few days to become a cutlet.

Im genuinely full of wonder at the prospect of erections that aren't slightly painful.

Because the media wants to encourage promiscuity and the decay of the family unit.

They promote r-selected behaviors.

This creates a population of careless hedonistic individuals with no allegiances to anything above the state. This way there will be nobody to resist when they come for you. They want to treat you like cattle.

no its not lol
im way more fit and not as spergy as one friend of mine
yet he's gotten laid and i havent

Yeah, I should've known

Anyway, how can I self-diagnose what you described earlier? I usually don't have a big circle of friends but they're all normal people and one is even a hyperchad/model.

Just keep trying to build on yourself as a better human being and you will find a woman right for you bro. Lost my virginity late too, there's nothing wrong with it.

Just need to stop putting women on a pedestal dude. They're as fucked up, unsure, and filthy as we are. Just need some confidence, get to some of the rp resources.

How late?

᠎᠎᠎᠎

hang out with people that you know are uglier then you, if you even get spotted by the weirdest fucked up chicks they will identify you as the alpha male.

keep that in mind and god speeds

Because of shit exactly like this.
You're all self loathing faggots that are just annoying to be around.
Nobody gives a shit if you're a virgin if you're a decent human being otherwise. Problem is, you're not.

#NotAllVirgins

>It's not like we have a choice in the matter
Yeah, just keep telling yourself that pal

You always have a choice to improve yourself, no matter how faulty your unfair beginnings have been. Good luck, friend.

settle down Madonna

You do have a choice.

lose weight and stop being an autist you faggot.

cuck

Virgins are the best, shut the fuck up, you degenerate whore

rise against the tainted ones my brother

>Why are people so hostile towards virgins? It's not like we have a choice in the matter.

As an ex virgin, I can explain this well.

You're a virgin because you really don't give a shit about people.
I lost my virginity just because I was self centered and didn't want to become the next Elliot Rodger. So I asked a girl out, fucked her, and then had to put so much effort to go on dates and listen to shit I didn't care about just to get my dick wet.. it was more trouble than it was worth.

They're hostile towards you, because being a virgin means you are most likely a cold hearted self centered person. Normies have a pretty high social IQ, they can tell when you're faking things and being fake nice.
I even got into an argument with a few female coworkers, because they were upset I wasn't genuinely nice and didn't talk to them beyond the basic social requirements of day to day work.
I can wager you probably don't have friends either if you're a virgin, or only a few friends and you don't really have a meaningful connection with them.

Doesn't even count. Losing your virginity the real way involves impressing a girl and making her open her legs for you, not making a transaction or theft(rape)

>tfw 23 and have not had a conversation with a girl or woman in 9 years

I have transcended.

because a mans inability to fuck a women is gay and pathetic as fuck, its Darwinism kiddo

you've probably talked to a girl on here without realizing it

You're a virgin because you're a loser, and you're a loser because you're a virgin.

No, you can't break the circular logic.

peace be with you

how is that even possible
havent you left your house?

>hurt durr what is a condom?

>Tesla was virgin
>Tesla made a death ray
>implying you'll ever could make a death ray fucking a 3/10 skank

>It's not like we have a choice in the matter.
>What are prostitutes?

>Tesla died a poor loser
>idolized by fedoralords

OK

You're pretty much right.

So how I give a shit about people?