Hey Eugeeene! Come on over here! Watch my form!

Hey Eugeeene! Come on over here! Watch my form!

Other urls found in this thread:

walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Emmett_Carson_(TV_Series)
walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Harlan_Carson_(TV_Series)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>selling out the people who saved your life multiple times for atari games and pickles

Eugene was the real villain all along

why are there no walking dead threads

It was a pretty nothing episode to be honest

Eugene continues to be a liar and Cuck isn't that much of a Cuck

It was a 15 minute side story stretched to 45 minutes

I had at least expected some memes about teaching girls to play vidya or something

watching the episode right now, does really nothing happen until the end?

Can someone webm that part where Negan rammed the doctor into the furnace. I hadn't laughed that hard at TWD in a while

Sadly nothing of substance happens in the end either

Like I said it's just stretched plots that anyone could have deducted

negan is one cringey faggot

You do realize it's going to be Eugene pulls an inside job and that's why began loses, right?
This shows all about muh over coming.

And apparently seeing how much metric tons of filler you can feed a retarded audience while keeping the budget as low as possible with one of the most popular shows on television.

Fuck AMC.

epic hate thread bros! see you next sunday, next year, and next decade!

>previous 2 episodes were shit (because no Negan in The Negan Show)
>spoilers for season show it as the biggest filler series so far
>Negan appears in episode 3
bit of a dilemma, should I bother?

Spoil me user

I know they trap neagan but I didn't realize it would be bitch Tits

How does he do it

That's how guys with a tiny cock stand at the urinal. I always knew that he was just compensating with his bat.

Guys I'm freaked out,
I remember a week ago someone was talking about how they thought it was going Dwight redemption route but got surprised and laughed,

But that was last week and not this week guys. I just got on after this episode guys. I remembered that post during this entire episode, but have no idea how that user knew. I mean maybe it was that thread with spoilers?
Is this a fucking mandela universe shit thing?

It's fucking obvious retard

Literally anyone with half a brain knew that Dwight would betray negan

>its an r9k impresses a room with 3 hookers with his autism episode

No no as in he expect a redemption arc but then was surprised he went full douchebag

I forgot in what way he was surprised, but it wasn't in last weeks episode.

>you can have dinner, some drinks, share a few laughs. there is nothing like beautiful women that smell good to make you feel human again
h-heh y-yeah

>tfw you'll never be surrounded by girl smell

Uhhhhhh "Primblygunk"?

The entirety of season 7 so far could have been 4 episodes long and would have accomplished the same amount

I mean it's better than Season 2, but goddamn it's still fucking bad

you will never have an autistic mullet guy with a stuffed animal in his jacket yell at you making you feel dumb

>TWD
>2017

walking dead sucks

you take that back!

Is it wrong that I hate just about everything about the show, and its writing.

I just somehow still like rick , daryl and now Neegan

It feels like they are only characters largely unfucked by SJW agenda.

No matter how shit writing has been I just have soft spot for them.

I liked this episode.
>tfw show is decent when you fuck off all the main cast

Eh, they might turn eugene around but

A these episodes are fucking largely pointless filler

B: I do not and will not give a shit about eugene, they could have done the same with far less, and looked at other events going on.

not shown here till tonight, was it a good episode?

if you hated the last 2 episodes, like me, you'll like it

>atari games
Truly evil

Jesus you're a mong. You could see it coming from when we first heard about his wife's situation. (Weeks and weeks ago)

God, they did a poor job with that. Why bother doing a green screen for that, honestly? Just have the background be literally anything else. What a waste of time and money.

>I'm not good or neutral or chaotic or evil

I understood that refernece haha xDD #le nerd generashun

>Eugene is this board's self-insert

Really stimulates the synapses.

I dropped this show years ago but the 'leans back' memes on Sup Forums always cracked me up. Is this picture edited? If not that is just silly, how does he not fall.

He has scoliosis. Have some respect.

Looked like Rick just wanted to report the weather

can a bookfag tell me what eugene is planning?

oy vey

That episode was the lowest point in the series. You can't argue with that.

why is eugene the best character

i can confirm this, my uncle does some health checks for people working under AMC contract

Negan himself is worth watching again.

>Season 2 being the worst

When will this meme end?

TOKI WO TOMARE ZA WARUDO

ENDLESS TRASH

leans back*
*bends knees*
*smiles*
*tilts face*

......................................well well well..................................................................................................................................................................................

*bends knees*
*leans back*
*tilts face*
*puts tongue between teeth*

....................................................look what we have................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*spins bat*
*looks behind him*
*puts tongue between teeth*
*leans back*
*whistles*
*bens knees*
*locks eye contact*
*smiles*
*makes suction nose with his spit*
*moonwalks*

........................................... HERE.

IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH

Into the oven.

>tfw no qt antisocial Savior chaperone

>nothing

Not really, the show has a LOT of filler episodes but this was pretty important to the overall plot.

I take it Negan is Sup Forums and Eugine is Reddit?

>modern television writing = filler

Will any episode be worse than beached whale vs the vuvulani?

I'm still on season 5, but please someone tell me - is Judith dead yet? When can Judith and Carl die?

>she'll never come to your room every few days and vent her frustrations by fucking the shit out of you leaving you bruised and sore the next day

>implying he isn't playing 12D chess
>implying his autist mind isn't operating on a level higher than you could comprehend
>implying he isn't working towards taking out Negan from within

Stay pleb

>tfw you'll never hang out with Laura and play videogames together

People are saying this episode was filler but I don't really think it was, not a ton of action but it was important to Dwight/Eugene's stories. I really felt bad for Dwight with the note Sherry left, especially since I feel they've played Sherry as way too sympathetic considering how importance her betrayal of Dwight is to Dwight's character as well as the current comic book arc where she's a villain. I'm wondering after this episode if Sherry is going to end up with Rick and co or whoever, Dwight and her will get reunited, and then the neck-tattoo girl who keeps appearing is going to end up in Sherry's current comic story line when the show gets that far

She's a cutie. Really hope she doesn't die in the finale battle

I'd like to feed her my pickle, if you get my meaning

What's his problem?

>Laura will never condescend and scoff at you but stay in your room sighing and rolling her eyes because you both know she has nothing better to do and doesn't even like The Saviors or Negan very much hence why she hasn't just said fuck it and become one of his wives
She's a comic character who was first introduced WAY later but if they're anything to go by, she'll be around for a while and fall for Dwight and encourage him to get over his ex-wife who she has a very low opinion of.

How not to dodge.

>get bossed around by latina
>wicked evil mean bitch cunt

>get bossed around by blonde hair blue eye white woman
>nicest gal you'll ever meet

Really gets the noggin joggin

Can someone please edit so that he is progressively leaning more and more? These are gold, out of context pics.

Negan really isn't the smartest tool in the shed is he?

>Takes Eugenes word that he's a doctor without even asking him to prove it first
>Literally kills half of the doctors he thinks he has

Looks like Beavis.

Friendly reminder Abe and Glenn's death are Eugene's fault along with everything else that's happened since they arrived at Alexandria. It was that pathetic losers idea to go to DC in the first place. They could all be in Florida right now on an orange grove with a moat full of zombie eating alligators, but no. Had to listen to Eugene.

I still don't understand why they don't just all drive away as far as they can

>"alexandria is safe!"

I mean, how safe is it considering Negan and his people know where you are and are literally using you as slave labour?

Season 2 was way better than the last couple seasons easy. I mean it still had Shane at that point. Shane v Rick power struggle was GOAT

Post more pictures of him bending backwards

I thought Dwights future girl was the brownish chick with the gay hair that shot the fat lady in Alexandria?

Arat is Tara. The lady that betrays Alexandria with the black guy and Sherry.

>watching walking dead
>in 2017

Jesus Christ let it go already. You're like one of those fat loser that still plays world of warcraft

NO. You are just butt head.

reminder that neegan is the only good character on this show, being continuously maligned by the evil writers

HOT DIGGITY DOG...

Laura was Mexican in the comics but made white and blonde in the show, the girl in the show has been confirmed to be named Laura and she was drinking with Dwight earlier this season so I guess they just didn't care too much about race when casting. The brown chick you're thinking of, Arat, is the TV equivalent of the comic Tara (they just made her name backwards because the show already had a Tara) who was Asian.

Eugene's playing his smartest move. Right now he's in an incredibly valuable position, and actively trying to sabotage that will just get him killed and he will lose all his worth. Alexandria needs to get their bullet maker back alive if they want to stand a chance, and when they do he'll have intimate more knowledge of the inner workings and layout of the Savior's organisation and compound than anyone else, including Carl and Daryl. Eugene gets it. He knows that the only way someone gets to stick around in this world is if they are strong, or can provide value for those around him, and Eugene is not a fighter. But he's the reason Negan will fall.

This comic really needs to get a better artist. Dwight right now just looks like Rick from 3 years ago but with a burnt face. Theres more sameface in this comic than anime.

/thread
Why does anyone even watch this show? The comics shit on it in every single way.

The comic is just barely better than the show, it's still not very good. But I've been reading it since it came out in 2003 and now I'm too invested in it to stop.

This-ish.
I think it was a good move in case the whores were moles.
Even if he can't be disposed of, it's best to keep a tidy image until shits about to go down.
Killing negan isn't killing "I'm negan".

It's literally in the comics. Big part of Negan's downfall.

>>Sup Forums

In a way it's kind of smart that he lied about his capabilities to Negan, leading him to stupidly dispose of his other doctor. Now as long as he can keep up the lie, they can't get rid of him.

did you notice Davie doing the stance in the episode Service when the Saviors first arrive?

He's got such a delightful smile.

I think Negan quipped about taking Dr. Carson's brother from the Hilltop. "Good thing there is another Dr. Carson" or whatever. I think earlier in the season one of the doctors mentioned having a brother at the other colony. I think he Savior Doctor Carson originally was with his bro at the Hilltop before the Saviors hired him.

walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Emmett_Carson_(TV_Series)

walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Harlan_Carson_(TV_Series)

>has hundreds of people
>kills off one of the only medical doctors he has

Maybe don't try to cuck Negan, free his doggy Daryl, or indirectly get Other Eugene AKA Fat Joseph killed.

That's true, but if the Saviors kill Eugene they'll still be without a "doctor" and the Alexandria-Hilltop-Kingdom Alliance will have that advantage over them. Though without Eugene the Alliance would probably lose in the long game on account of not having a bigger surplus of weapons and ammunition.