HOW WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER?

HOW WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER?

tldr

Imagine the shitstorm if Whites made fun of Denzel like this

Would be on the front page of the NYT in the morning

They won't

I'm not even white and this shit pisses me off.

God black people are so racist its disgusting.

Huge, unprofessional blunder that ruined a million dollar award show and it humiliated several people on stage in front of a massive worldwide TV audience.

Literally the lowest point in Oscar history.

This.

Remember white folks, black people hate you as much as you hate them. Let's stop pretending we can all get along.

the trump surrogates are doing a good job this year

They seriously hate us. Far more than polfags hate them, and those are normies

This is reaching to find quotes to the point several of them are the same tweet posted twice.

Some blacks are ignorant and racist in the same way some whites are. Deal with it.

That's how normal people respond to racism, congrats on being normal.

>Some blacks are ignorant and racist in the same way some whites are. Deal with it.

>NOT ALL meme

Boy I love this one. I bet you think that crime stats, when they show just how bad black people really are, are fake.

Criminals are still a minority within the black community, just like every other race. If there is proportionally a bigger minority of criminals it is only because of the lower living conditions that breed crime.

To be honest, I knew the movie would win.

It's a shitty and overly drawn out movie. However, since it's (((diverse))) and features a gay black 8 year old kid, I knew right away it would win.

The political correctness and pandering is only going to get worse.

You know there are more poor white people in america than black people right? But the statistics still show that black people are responsible for highly disproportionate part of all crimes. So don't go for the fucking social economics meme tier garbage, that would be true if you would find the same statistics across all races, but you won't. The black race is inherently violent plus the black culture is inherently violent and degenerate. Drugs, single mothers, gangs and violence.

Yeah no shit poor white people have lower crime rate considering they live out in the hicks in a much larger area that consequentially has much lower population density. All the rest of the shit you said about genetics and culture is just baseless conjecture that fits your biased worldview.

I'm guessing most of them haven't even seen the movie

>most
Try none.

>You know there are more poor white people in america than black people right?
sauce on this statistic

>Takes the time to gather a small minority of discrimation from blacks

>Completely ignores the racism twitter has against blacks

Yall are fags.

This

You go blacky! Take my country away from me!

>small minority
Search white people on twitter right now. Search casey affleck and denzel. Find me on tweet that isn't racist towards white people. Find me a handful that didn't get hundreds of retweets and replies that say things along the lines of "fuck white people".

>You know there are more poor white people in america than black people right?

>MUH PER CAPITA

>guys I'm literally shaking right now after I searched twitter for black racist retards and read all the posts they wrote

All I read was
>GIBS

Im not denying that, but you're acting like there isn't racist whites being angry about the nominations and use crime stats to shut down any argument about it

just like this faggot

white people are disgusting

>black racist retards
You mean the black racist retards who have tens of thousands of followers and got verified by Twitter? What happened to Milo's twitter by the way?

A handful of angry (presumably, ) whites shitposting on Sup Forums vs thousands of blacks with verified accounts posting racist tweets getting thousands of retweets and likes with comments supporting them. You know what they call what you did there? False equivalency.

>today is the day when poor people cheered when rich people snatched a gold statue from other rich people.
You can faintly hear two hands rubbing against each other in the background when reading this.

>You know what they call what you did there? False equivalency.

You the one that brought up crime statistics out of the clear blue sky because you're that triggered by tweets being critical at whites. Im telling you how theres just as much as racist whites on twitter and you refuse to acknowledge it. Its not just Sup Forums racist whites hang out

Racist whites on twitter are a minority. Racist blacks on twitter are just blacks on twitter.

I yearn for the day that another black yoof gets shot for being a violent criminal by police officers triggering BLM riots / protests and seeing the change in response as Trump lets the police off the leash.

Literally go on twitter at anytime and search white people you will see thousands of racist crap by black people.

Shadilay

Damn Duterte is based

still, why the fuck would you purposely search twitter for stuff to be triggered by, it's a fucking cesspool of retardation. if you want to be triggered twitter has got you, but whats the point desu

When they came for others, I closed my eyes. When they came for me, there was no one left.

>Racist whites on twitter are a minority.
Naw

> Racist blacks on twitter are just blacks on twitter.

Depends on the tweets, most of them are just pro black. Not racist

But I can go to #Alt-right #WhitePride #WeWuzKangz and #DonaldTrump on Twitter and Instagram and see a bunch of racist whites

fucking idiots came long time ago and they're not leaving, social media media just gave the voice to the butthurt ones. niggers on twitter mean nothing and you shouldn't care, there are more productive ways of spending your day

>But I can go to #Alt-right #WhitePride #WeWuzKangz and #DonaldTrump
Yes you can, or you can cut the bullshit and provide an unbiased example by searching for "black people" like the OP searched for "white people" instead of #BLM or #fuckwhities or whatever.

Yeah just like they don't matter now that BLM has evolved into a terrorist organization and innocent white people are kidnapped and tortured.

Why is it acceptable to say white people while you can't say black people? or nigger?

browsing black twitter and posting it on Sup Forums contributes nothing against BLM tho. act like a white man and use this day to learn something new instead of whining online about niggers

I'm not white by the way.

>or you can cut the bullshit and provide an unbiased example by searching for "black people" like the OP searched for "white people" instead of #BLM or #fuckwhities or whatever.

You took the time to search that up. Using anecdotes doesn't really prove anything. #fuckwhitepeople isn't spammed everywhere on the internet

blacks make up 14% of the population.

how dumb are you?

being white is in the mind, not skin color
t. fully white country that still got tons of people acting like niggers

What do we do about the ''''''caucasian'''''' problem?

Where are your facts then, black boy? If you won't provide facts then your shit is also baseless conjecture you fucking nigger

>Oh no, they bring something up that will make black people look bad! DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Shut the fuck up you faggot, stop sucking Jamal dick

>Im telling you how theres just as much as racist whites on twitter and you refuse to acknowledge it. Its not just Sup Forums racist whites hang out

Depends on the tweets, most of them are just pro white. Not racist.

Are you seriously defending BLM?

>Oh no, they bring something up that will make black people look bad!

So its okay to mock blacks, but not whites, right?
WE
WUZ
PUREE
N
SHIT

>Pro-White

Doesn't exist, senpai

>this is our future

holy shit these libtards are equally as cancerous as the fags down at Sup Forums, i think they are both the scum of their ethnicities

I find solace in knowing that most black men hate the fact that a movie about a gay black dude is getting so much attention.

KILL WHITEY!

the jews are trying to stop them from breeding!
the black genocide must end.

God i fuckin hate niggers

>Pro-White
>Doesn't exist, senpai

there's a few people with clearly white userpics in that compilation
>white people complaining about white people
???

Reverse racism is pathetic

You litera

You literally just made the same dumbass mistake they did by generalizing what a few dumb people do to the entire race.

we will just move on with our lives posting pictures of waifus on Sup Forums