WE WUZ GAY AN SHEET

WE WUZ GAY AN SHEET

Still a good movie

Im surprised black homosexuals are only now being represented in film considering statistically there are is a higher percentage of them than whites.

it was guaranteed that one of the shitskin pandering movies would win. if not this then hidden figures, if not that then fences, and if not that then lion.

>considering statistically there are is a higher percentage of them than whites.

but there are less blacks than whites in America

Any appreciation I might have for this movie will forever be overshadowed by that horrible, cringe worthy disaster at the Oscars. Truly a horrible moment that will forever taint the memory of this film.

>black homosexuals are only now being represented in film
>black homosexuals
>only now being represented in film

clearly you never saw Sup Forums's favorite short: Gayniggers from Outer Space

>take upon you this holly nigger gay seed

Moonlight was another one of those films that relies on the narcissism of its audience to carry it through. By leaving huge amounts of story missing the wannabe writers all fill in the blanks themselves so that 70% of the plot has been written subconsciously by people with their heads so far up their own rectums that the film can't POSSIBLY be anything but genius.

It's like Half Life 2 in movie form.

Better than La La Land though. 2 hours of a boring couple more in love with themselves than each other with completely forgettable music which still annoys me: no one I talk to can even hum me a song from the best misgcal in years. Fucking Frozen has stayed in public consciousness better.

Blacks are the largest % of gays in America.

So technically we were long over due for a nigger faggot movie honestly.

>they put their dicks in poop holes
SO DIFFERENT SO BRAVE

they didn't do that in this film

What are you talking about? They used exposition and the obvious settings after each jump to explain what happened.

And that has what to do with it? There are less italians but somehow they end up representing mobsters disproportionately.

What the fuck is going on in the picture? Is this some ancient christian ritual or something?

They only do handies in the movie.

>And that has what to do with it?

Maths is hard, huh?

How mad are you guys right now? Heh

>disproportionately
Black males make up a disproportionate amount of homosexual males in America.

>some greast fat disgusting neckbeard in a basement that molest his PC thinks hes above the oscars and worldwide recognition for a brilliant masterpiece

>a movie about black people being on drugs and gay
>pandering
I dont think many black people would have chosen this to win.

>maths is hard
>the guy who dosnt get percentages
Kys retard.

He's just letting him float in the water, because they're swimming, Fedora lord

The black girl looks like a Sims character

Nigs swimming? sheeeit we wuz dolphinz n shit

I think you're lying, pedoboy

You don't have to believe me, you could find out for yourself :~)

It's kind of funny how dramatic they make the swimming lesson out to be, we Michael Phelps now

I love this picture because the black people are just straight up poker facing it like "wtf..."