Will your country accept North Korean refugees?

Will your country accept North Korean refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56P4hSBwI_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hell no, they are the enemies of our world. Trump should kill them all.

I'd unironically have zero problems with that. I doubt it will ever come to that tho

My family on my mothers side helped some norks live in Bulgaria during communism, they went to south korea after the fall.

fucking this.

There are so little of them that it doesn't make sense really

How would they get here. From China? How?

If there is war, then maybe? But then I think the war would be over quickly anyway and there would be reunification with South and shit. This won't be a long war with many refugees, I think

north koreans are likelier to be civilized than anyone from the middle east so why not

Will you date a qt North Korean refugee that only wants a place to call home and feel safe?

this

So long as they're not Muslim or black it's fine by me

I would hope so

>There are so little of them that it doesn't make sense really
25.4 million isn't a small amount 2bh, it's about 7 million or so more than syria
>How would they get here. From China? How?
air travel and private refugee sponsorship
>This won't be a long war with many refugees
how so senpai, when there are hundreds of thousands, if not millions of norks in labor camps, who will literally have nothing when the war is over
no home, many with no family, no wealth either

We already have a couple here.
Apparently they are being harrased by North Korean spies.

I'd trade them 1:1 against niggers and Muslims.

What I meant there is so little refugees out of NK

Nobody gets out of NK, the refugee numbers are very small, since it's hard to get out

No South Koreans would welcome NK refugees but we've been accepting them into our soil for decades, criticising China sending North Korean refugees back to their home country. But I personally believe it's one of the few good and decent things China does.

ah, you mean the refugee amount in peacetime
I'm talking post nork-US war situation

why

are they not the same nationality/ethnicity as you? why do you want to send them back to the Kim hellhole

yes plsssss goddamnit why do we get only arap and nigger rapefugees

I want cute koreans come here plsssssssss

Yes, as long as they get to be slaves in the rice fields

Cos it's where they belong and they grew up, being brainwashed by "The Great Leader Kim" and his puppets. They won't be able to mingle with us and it's highly doubtful that they can fit in with democracy and capitalism. As a matter of fact, many of the Korean refugees in South Korea are going through a great deal of difficulty living with us. And they will only eat away at the taxes South Koreans pay to the Gov

yeah but aren't they like long lost brothers?

If I don't know Slovakia went full fascism again, and stayed there for 2 generations, I would still welcome Slovak refugees here, they are bros

Most of the young South Korean people might not consider them as their brothers or family and as youth unemployment is turning more dire and the economy is deteriorating, more South Koreans have come to believe that reunification with North Korea will impose unbearable burden and cost on them. SK and NK are antipodes to each other and few countries could be more hostile than the two. There's no reason we have to take them as our lost family. They've gone too far.

Why do mexicans love refugees??
youtube.com/watch?v=56P4hSBwI_M

>economy is deteriorating
huh
I thought Korean economy is fine, with all the Huyndais and Samsungs and LGs and so on

I've been thinking about this
Are North Koreans actual communists down to the bone like the Chinese or are they only pretending so that they're not gulag'd?
Like I would never accept Chinese refugees since they'd commie up whatever area they live in, but I'm not sure about Norks.

North Korean refugees