Baltic hate thread

So I've been browsing Sup Forums for a few years now and previously I've never had a problem with the Balt's but you cancerous fucking fisheaters LITERALLY have to include Russians into EVERYTHING you talk about. Most of the time it's Estonians or Latvians doing it so I'm laying off the lithuanians for now but you fucking subhumans literally owe hundreds of years of development of your countries to the Russians from the Russian Empire to the Soviet Union. When are you meat shields of NATO going to get over your inferiority complex to the Russians who don't even want your cancerous shitty fish based nations anymore.
>kill yourseves

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2016/06/22/us-commander-warns-nato-couldnt-repel-russian-baltic-invasion.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does it feel to be so shit that even today you're shit tier nations can easily be overrun by the Russian military and not be able to do anything about it still. Do you niggers ever learn or do you need another hundred years of occupation to get it through your head

Pic related
>cucked

The sheer existence of your nations is a pure joke and will never I MEAN NEVER be relevant kek

another pic of Russian occupation which completely """ravaged""" your """"""""nations""""""""

absolutely KEKED by the so called Russian "subhumans" you fishniggers

I wonder why all the Baltic fishnigger shitposters so quiet now hmmm?

Daily reminder even with NATO's help you guys will still get absolutely BTFO'd by the Ruski's
military.com/daily-news/2016/06/22/us-commander-warns-nato-couldnt-repel-russian-baltic-invasion.html

/balt/

/balt/ pride world wide
OP = ruski

Joke:

A Latvian is walking by Daugava, he suddenly sees someone running up the coast and starting to drink the water.
The Latvian yells: STOP DONT DRINK IT, YOULL DIE
The other man replies: WHAT?(in russian)
The Latvian yells back: KEEP DRINKING, TRY IT WITH BOTH HANDS, ITS FASTER THAT WAY

my fav keion

>M-MM-MUH GDP
Is this all you have to say? I literally see this same reply by you Estonian shitposters all the time

/balt/

>caring about what the "people" of insignificant, tiny little shitholes think

For all intents and purposes, the only relevant players in E. Europe are Russia, Hungary, and Poland, as has always more or less been the case. The rest are meme-states, and their denizens, as irrelevant as the geopolitical presence of the nations in which they reside.

lmao ok

Where is brushy brushy gif?

Its a good reply though.
>Latvia 10th place
>Estonia 11th place
>then mongol hordes rush in

Norwegian/Austrian/Croat here
Joke:

>a /balt/ walks down the street
>occuppied by ruskis for another 100 years
lmao

How's it feel to have Clinton running as president? Just heard that FBI wont touch her ever again. kek

t. Boris

>this poor abused burger is trying so hard

Gotta give it up for his effort though, lads

How does it feel to get BTFO'd

Lots of soft skin boys got immediately triggered by OP post. Truth is, not everyone is salty in Baltics over something that happened last century.

Hello, Narva.
lmao you made a memorial plaque for our president in Nebraska.

Your pretty good in my book, user.

commie mexican nigger aka american defending communists and slavs ayyyy lmao

>argument

/balt/

Hmmm, that makes you think

Do you call this hate?
Did you just tried to roast us?
try harder
Post some Megumins. Entertain us.

don't worry guys, I like you and I don't consider you salty.

Literally kys

But we do not eat that much fish.

>not salty
>implying these niggers aren't crying from the truth
FeelsBad doesn't it you subhuman baltniggers?
The sheer existence of your countries is because the Soviet Union collapsed and because you guys couldn't fight for independence C*cks.

>Russian niggers aren't as white as based Balts
What's one good thing that ever came out of Baltics? Hardcore mode: no Prussia, that's just another proof that trying to genocide them was a good thing.

Can you add more "syberia", "vodka", "putin", and I don't see nato being mentioned. Level up, m8.

>hate

I don't hate them, Lithuanians are a bit too butthurt but besides that Balts aren't problematic enough to hate them. Save big words for real scum like gypsies or niggers.

Estonia is literally the whitest country on earth you nigger.

>fight for independence
xddddd

we won our independence war and killed the soviet union by singing afterwards

>HURR DURR WE HAVE LESS JEWS XDDDDDD
Jesus christ is this all you have to show to boost up your already devastated self esteem?
>A FUCKING AFRICAN

Was this chart made in Lithuania? Because I don't see how it's supposed to be that one good thing coming out of Baltics.
>Germany
>France
Wow, fucking niggers.

What does it matter if their greatest invention is Skype?
>been around for 50,000
>invented a piece of software

>HURR DURR WE HAVE LESS JEWS XDDDDDD
what? :D
jeans

Too irrelevant to hate
Even Canada is more of an issue

EESTI IS BESTI

> all the 46 people living in Estonia are white

this
soviet army vs a bunch of people singing
singing people win
best war EVAR

>The Barricades...

:'(

Thats the thing, the entire history of the Baltics is them try to be left the fuck alone. Russianiggers can't understand this. It's the same reason they try to pull their bullshit in Ukraine. They can't understand the concept that not everybody wants to be a Russian satellite state.

A good post from a Canadian. Everyone quick, screencap.

ree

>Ukraine existing
>Ukraine ever having its own history
>Ukraine ever existing as a nation before the collapse
This has to be a joke

If it helps, I'm writing a fictional account of The Baltic Way.

>hating on bestonia

Balts are literally niggers of Eastern Europe who were colonized by Germans, Poles and Swedes before Russians even noticed those proud people of white colour were around.

lmao a host of 20k russians tried to invade Semigallia in the 12th century.

Guess what?

s l a u g h t e r e d

Estonians are just Finns with a Southern Accent.

Baltics all together have been under control of the Russians for 248 years and im pretty sure a decent amount of that time had been actually developing that shitty land that that the Balts "bult for themselves" KEK. Fuck you if you think they should have independance

>the entire history of the Baltics is them try to be left the fuck alone

lol no, Lithuanians were expansive as fuck and Poles brought Teutonic knights to Prussia because Old Prussians kept raiding christian lands

Even when I absolutely dont like americans intervening and telling us about european history
>OP is right

The baltic nations have never been relevant besides been part of the russian empire. even today they will suck the cock of any bureaucrat in brussels to leech off the EU welfare
The fact that baltic nations have helped the Bolsheviks overthrow the czar and murderhis family (Look up latvian riflemen) only to bite them in the ass afterwards KEK, its quite ironic

So Finns shouldn't be independent either?

dont bully the balts lad

>Lithuanians were expansive as fuck
this

>12 century

its 2016, Russia can overtake the baltics in the matter of HOURS without nato you woudve been russian colonies

Come on, shitty piggy-ukrainian scumbags for whole of all their live sought to become EU bureaucrats slaves.
>Became a small state and be a Russian satellite
See Belarus or Osetia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan.
>Became a small state and be a EU satellite See Balkans shithole-countries.

It's the same shit.

But nicer is became a really independent country like USA, (now)UK, Switzerland etc. But for this results need great economics power.

This; I hate when shitty nations find a couple of rare moments in history when they ''''''beat'''''' a nation. It's quite funny because the balts under occupation of the Russian empire alone had lasted 196 years, How many years have the Russians been under control by the Baltics?

New Poland-Lithuania commonwealth when ?

:3

sure, like they've overtook Georgia and Ukraine. Oh wait.

>2 genders
>no kebab
>culture
>generally nationalist

Atleast we are not cucked m8

>The fact that baltic nations have helped the Bolsheviks overthrow the czar and murderhis family (Look up latvian riflemen) only to bite them in the ass afterwards KEK, its quite ironic

just a prank bro
>tfw you get occupied by germans for 800 years because another balt tribe played pranks on christians
>german rule 800 years
>russian rule 248
>under the russian rule latvian lands were autonomous and still ruled by a german baron

i mean are you even trying? German money, Latvian hands.

Try not to embarrass yourself

stop using wikipedia
boring, m8.
Name me a war your country ever won?
You can't.

For four hundred years from the 13th century until the 18th century under Poland-Lithuania

Be proud of who you are.

>russian colonies: 0
>latvian colonies : 3

checkmate russia boo

You're fucking retarded, Russia didn't exist and there was just Muscovy and Novgorod which weren't even under control by the Lithuanians but nice try you fucking frog.

?

Russia already existed under the Rus of Kiev you stupid fat mericunt

Courland had colonies until Russia annexed it

>The Duchy was involved in the colonisation. In 1651 he sent a fleet to build Fort Jacob on the Gambia River on the island that would later be known as St. Andrews in West Africa. In 1654 he conquered Tobago with the Das Wappen der Herzogin von Kurland, a double decker ship which was armed with 45 cannons and carried 25 officials, 124 Courlander soldiers, and 80 families of mostly Latvian colonists. The colony on Tobago was named Neu Kurland ("New Courland"). Duke Jacob joined the treaty of Westminster.
>124 Courlander soldiers, and 80 families of mostly Latvian colonists.

Mind you the soldiers in the duchy were usually Latvian as well.
As I said: German money, Latvian hands.

Please call 911, I'm sure they can help you. I hope they still have jet fuel.
And next time learn some history before creating threads.

And the Rus of Kiev capital city was Kiev, Kiev was the center of the medieval russian kingdom and was under lithuanian control.
Go learn some history

Good post rt

you're trying too hard. Americans can't process this much information.

Rus isn't Russia you fucking bigot, Muscovy was the nation that ended up forming the Tsardom of Russia. Rus was just a federation of various slavic tribes it was never "russia"

I need actually knowledgeable Balts and Estonians for this question:

How was Imperial Russian administration and rule in those areas? Any assimilation, resettlement, persecution, forced conversion, language banning?

I always had a feeling that post-Peter Empire tried to be and do good but was let down by its backwardness and poverty.

Term "Russia" is English rendering of Greek "Rossiya" of "Ros", which is how they called Rus people. Rus' was called Roskaya Zemlaya. The Latin name was Ruthenia. Modern Federation and medieval Russia do not comprise same areas

>How was Imperial Russian administration and rule in those areas? Any assimilation, resettlement, persecution, forced conversion, language banning?

There was some ban on Latvian language. But Kurzeme/Zemgale and Vidzeme remained an autonomous self governing part of the Russian Empire. They only integrated Latgale.
Assimilation wasn't really a thing.

The resettlement only started in the USSR.
However persecution started in 1905.

Estonia and Latvia were governed by German nobility and no one else. Because, compared to the eastern wastes, the baltic coast churned out quality product, educated nobles and loadsamoney so the Czars did everything in their power to not fuck up the best pieces of land they owned and left the Baltic Germans to do their thing.
Ethnic genocide began with commies.

Well, I won't lose time because you cannot into fucking intellectual activities, go eating doritos and getting fatter et stupidier, you are not a disgusting redneck for nothing after all.

Yes, you are right, I'm done with it

They tried to be good in a way that instead of beheading all of the rebels they were deporting less important ones to Siberia. No forced conversions but hard russification in 19th century.

You are right, and the baltic countries were one of the most developed parts of the russian empire

pic related; correct Russian borders

>but hard russification in 19th century.

we didnt have this here, maybe Poland.

Fucking russians why do they hate us so much

Make Rossiyskaya imperiya Great Again

>MUH 1870

Commies, not russians.

19th century is 1800's you uneducated fucking retard