EU - What went wrong?

EU - What went wrong?

Not enough diversity

That's europe you dumbass, not EU.

Nothing is wrong, alles gut.

g*rmans

Good post

This is my ideal EU

The best countries decided not to join, and everything went to hell.

disgusting, I don't want to be part of this

You mean the most jewish countries

>rich as fuck
>refuses to join eu because then they have to help the poor countries and lose their rich status
>get eu benefits anyway
fuck this shit im gonna become a politician and fix this dumb shit

We will miss your funny German accent, Schweiz

(and your money yeah)

No, the countries that actually had the chance to vote on the case.

>tfw we got the vote and cucked ourselves anyway

Oy fucking vey

Its political and economic center became Germany, a country that is a net exporter. The global trade order works because the US can operate as the importer of last resort and can even leverage monetary policy to assist allies. Furthermore, the US can provide security guarantees that lubricate the global commons.

Germany is incapable of doing any of these things in Europe, so the EU instead serves as a sort of captive market for German exports, killing economic growth in the periphery.

acceptiong the bongs in
extending to the east

Different Swiss here. Swiss in the German speaking part of Switzerland can speak the Standard High German dialect with a Swiss accent, but we speak another High German dialect additionally.

your fault for being more urbanized
>implying Sweden and Norway aren't literally the

>...same*

is it true Swiss German is pretty much another language?

Should have have stayed with only the core 6
De Gaulle was right with wanting to keep the brits out of it and some other countries were integrated too rapidly in the union.

Finland voted for that and everyone literally voted to join because everyone else was in EU and what would other countries think of us if we didnt join

I'm not a linguist but I think no. Someone from Germany told me he couldn't understand a word of Swiss German at first but learned to understand it in a few weeks. Also when I was little I watched cartoons on German television and I can't remember a time when I couldn't understand them.

they let non-europeans into a european union