Remember when football was played for men who didn't give a shit about their looks and didn't have tattoos?

Remember when football was played for men who didn't give a shit about their looks and didn't have tattoos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOtL1m1o_ok
youtube.com/watch?v=q4tO3A-o3iI
youtu.be/Yr__-KqnfQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. No i don't grandpa.

Argentina is WHITE!!

They were fashionnable for their time. What's your point with this webm?

Most of them have dark hair

Remember when football was played by men who didn't fall over and grab their shins every time someone kicked a ball near them?
Neither do I.

Been digging RTVE's archive, eh.

This is from a WC final, if there is a time you would want to dive to take adventage is this and they didn't do it back then

>m-muh values

Yes, something an uncultured monkey like you will never have.

Do you also go on rants on social media about gay men kissing on the streets?

No, I leave that to sub-human lacradores such as yourself.

But I'm all in for gay marriage, gender-neutral pronouns, end of racism and triggering poltards and bolsominions.

Thumbs up if you remember when football used to be played by REAL MEN!!!

1 re tweet = 1 respect for our brave soldiers

It was real footy. I miss the olden days too

> Because their styles are out of fashion nowadays, he think they didnt care about how they looked

Cute

This place is not for you. Go back to your DCE.

Where does the Argentina is black meme come from? I've seen plenty of Argentinean teams over the years and almost all of them look 60-70% white (Italian white not Scandinavian white).

Damn..... I would actually watch soccer if it were still played like this.

They didn't give a shit about nothing, they smoked while being pro athletes

t. 55channer who got here like two weeks ago
Stay mad, I own this place.

Imagine the chance of a bald goblin with a comb over being the star of a big club these days

The meme is that Argentina isn't white because we are from Latin America, we are spics

And then you exaggerate the fact of not being white and turn it into all of us being black, even when we have less than 1% black people. Same with Sweden or Britain being muslim, I guess

It's cute when Americans do it, they have more Muslims than Britain and more blacks and spics than Argentina

Football, what have they done to you.
I get truly enraged by how they softened this sport so any flashy faggot could play.
Can you actually see Messi playing here?

Messi isn't know for diving or being soft, I doubt they could even hit him, he's way faster than players back then

In South American qualies most teams play murderball against us and Messi still is good

The beautiful game

Lol
What a delusional country you have become.
Do you really think an autistic man child could play being kicked, elbow, punched, savagely tackled from behind without any ref protecting him?
Stop lying, nobody can play murderball against Messi because you get immediately red carded. Not the case in the 1970s.

yes

caniggia probably spent just as much time on his hair as penaldo does on his pre match routine.

also all dem perms.

whos' the big guy behind da ox?

I remember Messi disappearing when Markarian played murder ball against you guys. I think Rojo received a really crazy kick to the head.

It was bundes tier

The meme Chile - Italy war.
youtube.com/watch?v=uOtL1m1o_ok
David Coleman absolutely seething.
Literal knock out at 2.00

>half of them have long hair
Pro athletes have always been faggots

Fraser Forster

In the 1968 intercontinental cup Manchester United bitched because Argentine teams played murderball

go look what they did to Maradona in 1990 WC opening game vs Cameroon.
He suffered in 90 minutes a quantity of assaults that Messi will never experience in a whole carreer.
youtube.com/watch?v=q4tO3A-o3iI

>that foul
>only ayellow card
kek

>soccer
>men
I ROFLed

I would never have had guessed that the Netherlands would be capable of such hideous sportsmanship..

oh wait

Oh, Italybro. I remember.
First tackle to the shin, kept going. Secind tackle to the knee, stumbled. Final tackle almost to the ches.
>lol yellow
Messifags are completely delusional.

Where does the India is Indian meme come from? I've seen plenty of Indian teams over the years and almost all of them look 60-70% asian (Southeast asian not east asian).

That match is the exception, not the rule. Even back then, Cameroon took a lot of shit from media for their murderball. One of their players kicked an Argentine so hard that his own boot came off.

>being this 12
Sure, buddy. I bet in your fan fiction Messi is tougher than Maradona. I do really believe that you believe Messi to be tough. That doesnt make it true though.

>is obese
>rolls on floor
We already know mate

Maradona had massive balls, it doesn't make Messi a pussy

kek, no one says Messi is tougher than Maradona

Losing 3 finals makes you a pussy and quiting makes you a pussy.

I'm 100% sure Messi has a positive record in finals

Not with the NT he doesnt.

So? Why talk about a like 5% of his games?

Caniggia looked like a model. What are you talking about

Are you saying that if he played today he'd be full of tattoos?

Because those 5% prove my point. The man's a vagina, and vaginas get fucked.

He has 32 titles in 14 years of activity, that means he won most of the finals he played

For me, it's Netherlands

How many of those has your country celebrated?

2 with argentina and 30 with barcelona

A E S T H E T I C

Never seen anybody in 9 de Julio celebrating lately except for Boca and Riber fans.
Im sure you just ran out of arguments and just started memeing.
Relax guy, im sure you are going to win the WC next year. I mean, you cant keep losing forever.

are you dumb or something?
it's not a real meme, it started with a few argentines yelling in all caps ARGENTINA IS WHITE on Sup Forums, there aren't even any black people here, but the meme caught on.

only mongoloids like you think we aren't white because Sup Forums is their whole life.

el yorugua señores.

Remember that Coca Cola publicity during the South Africa WC with the guys from Lesotho rooting for Argentina? I think that's when the meme started, with the black guy (from Lesotho) with the Argentine shirt screaming "vamos Argentina"

Tu papá.
Ta mañana, cebollita. Lo importante es competir.

Kek, I knew you had a reason to be obsessed with Argentina

Sleep thight chicano, you have to pick oranges early tomorrow

southamericans have always been the masters of murderball, billardo carried needles to pinch strikers every time there was a corner kick

OBSESSED

Not the case, friendo.
Watch yourself in Once, and dont forget that Mauri doesnt let you use the A/C.

You work cleaning boats?

lol how could you tell

I just read an australian flag say he was urugauyan in another thread once and he said Riber, what australian would do that?
it was quite obvious.

Why so interested in my job?
Are you a victim of Mauri? Do you need a job? I can help you get something if you need.
Let me know.

I post in /copalib/ all the time.
Great solve, detective. I bet you worked for the AAA.

The Chad forster

Kane looks confused

Been thinking in going to Australia or NZ for a few years

best looking player ever

Never been to NZ, but, for what i hear is beautiful, but a bit cold and a bit boring.
I decided for Australia because it has all the climates. Whenever you are done with a place you just pack up and move to another and you have lots of places to choose from. Cars are ridiculously cheap and road tripping is great fun.

>Messi isn't know for diving or being soft
Yes he is, watch Le Liga, staring at him gets you a card because there's a rule that referees need to protect talented players.

>I doubt they could even hit him, he's way faster than players back then
Just like players back then would be faster having all the drugs and training Messi has. Back then Messi wouldn't even play football because the only reason he's not 150 are super expensive growth hormones

>who is harry kane

daily reminder that Uruguay is a province of Argentina

lol they all have the same haircut, proff that they cared about their look

they smoked to fit in

we´re a brazilian state faggot

I mean there are like 5 occasions here where people were fouled but also flopped to sell it
Doesn't really seem all that different

All of them are wearing fashionable haircuts. In their time, these men would be considered good looking and groomed. Would they live today, they would wear the hairstyles that are fashionable today (e.g. undercuts and so on)

The 2010 final between Netherlands and Spain laughs at those pussies.

>Alan Partridge

Because it was not yet widely accepted that smoking greatly impacts your athletic capabilities.

There's a whole lot of (jew)-fros going on in that film. Did (they) all flee to Argentina ?

>don't think I'm wrong

wait, is that two British Prime Ministers unironically standing in front of a sign adorned with the Union Flag and the phrase 'stop colonialism'?

that's a trump level lack of self awareness. sad! many such cases!

What happened, was it FIFA who ruled for more strict calls?

Que pasooo

>Same with Sweden or Britain being muslim, I guess
it really isn't a meme with either of those, their capitals are completely overrun by muslims
imagine Buenos Aires where everyone was African

this fucking underage fag doesn't realize having that big poofy hair was fashionable and hard to attain/maintain

el "me fui en un programa para conocer el mundo recolectando kiwis", señores

Yes m8. Yes I do.

youtu.be/Yr__-KqnfQM

This