Why, user?

Move out then?

>25
>yes

yes

Yes

Hi Cherif

I wish I could

Are you unable to work or something? If you hate it so much just move out.

I have severe autistim which makes it hard to keep a steady job

flag
yes

absolutely zero reason to move out

because I am a fat and stupid amerishart that only knows how to eat and watch anime

Did you diagnose yourself with it?

No it's diagnosed by an actual doctor.

How'd you do it?

I'm 23 and I have no realistic chance of moving out for at least another year.

Meant for

Oh that rough man, sorry to hear that.

Not him obviously but You save up money then you look for places to live where you want to and arrange to check them out. Then you make a list about things you need to move into your new home.

flagistan
yes
housing market is completely fucked thanks to tourism so moving out is not gonna be easy

>US
>25
>Yes

Its cheaper this way. Very close to getting my degree so it works out. Sure itd be more fun and good for me to be out on my own but I am this fucking cheap. I haven't bought new shoes in over 2 years. I never buy items of clothing worth over $15 for the past 3 years. The way I see it the money will come later no point in stressing myself out with all the other shit that comes with living on my own

also samefag here I've made my peace with it

yes
kill me

How is the housing market fucked by tourists?

Wow what age do Americans start college? Here in Canada it's around 18.

companies invest in hotels not residential apartments
landlords rent to tourists not locals

Yes

But there's no stigma about that here, its very normal for a person to live their entire life with their parents until they get married, and even then what might just happen is that one spouse will move in with the other at their family home.

It's very hard to move out here. When you rent or buy a place, you just get the roof over your head. Over there in the first world you'll get refrigerators, microwaves, stoves and sometimes even washing machines in the house/apartment you're moving into. Here you have to buy all that shit yourself, up to and including the showerhead.

no

Yes

Won't be able to live on my own until at least 28 (Most of the Korean men graduate from college at 27)

But since it's almost unaffordable for them to buy their own house, it would take them a few more years to buy one even after graduation and getting a decent job that pays well.

That sucks, reading stuff like this really makes me fortunate to live in Canada.

>(Most of the Korean men graduate from college at 27)
Why is that?

yeah

ill probably go to trade school sometime soon i guess and move the fuck out before 25 until then i dont really give a shit lmoa
>hurr hurr ur such a loozer living with ur parents
normie tier facebook shit

>living with parents at 19
>Americans think this is shameful

You realise this is completely fucking normal right? Any age up to 21 (normal uni leaving age) there's nothing at all wrong with staying at home, and that could be extended to mid/late 20s depending how expensive property is in your country/region

I don't get the stigma, it just seems like an illogical ingrained stupid tradition that you have to leave home at 18. Unless they literally have no room to accommodate you I don't see why your parents would want to kick you out at 18 unless they literally hate your fucking guts

Americans live with their parents a lot longer than many European countries, never understood this meme.

No one thinks people should be kicked out at 18. Generally in North America the cutoff is 22/23

>I don't get the stigma, it just seems like an illogical ingrained stupid tradition that you have to leave home at 18. Unless they literally have no room to accommodate you I don't see why your parents would want to kick you out at 18 unless they literally hate your fucking guts
idk, man. My parents generation were really successful and could work whatever jobs and be able to buy a house. So that's the expectation I grew up with.

It comes from over zealous individualism
The only people who actually care about living with your parents at these early ages are people who probably have only superficial relationships with one another and think real life is like a movie

Things happen differently there than they do in the UK, though

Flag
Italy
No

I regret that tho

Because here in Korea, we start college at 20 and we must serve in the army for 2 years. So to sum up, 20+2 years of military service+4 years on campus+others 1 year(a leave of absence from school and etc)=27

To be fair though moving out is important for maturity and self actualization not at 18 but the sooner the better desu

Ah, that makes sense.

18 as well but I worked full time jobs for 2 and half years after finishing HS to save money to move out. After that went to community college for 2 years and worked to save up even more money to move out.

Decided against moving out to enjoy myself and the money I saved up with no worries until I graduate. Now 25 at Uni. Still debt free and I can do whatever the fuck I want unlike most of my friends from HS.

It depends. You could move out and only build up stress from what it takes to learn living on your own or make a plan and do it well if you live with your parents

build up stress and debt* forgot the most important part there

yes

Hm, seems like i'm ""kinda"" in time but there's certain things that doesn't seem right, how can you buy your first house BEFORE earning an average wage?

yes

Moving out on my own would mean living like a poorfag. I'm an only child of upper-middle class parents.

So with all that money you've saved up you can't even buy new shoes?

>2.5 years fulltime work saving up
At federal min wage that's over $36 000 you've earned. What did you do with that money?

Yea but you get cucked in a lot of ways by living with your parents unless all the circumstances are perfect

Flag
Yes

>upper middle class
>poorfag

I don't think upper middle class means what do you think it means

With the help of your friends at amigoloans.co.uk, see their address at the bottom there :^)

>tfw still haven't gotten past the first one

flag
no

I got a job and had to move to the other side of the country.

You cannot imagine how much it sucks to have to hide your power level, because everyone around you is constantly judging you and your character.

If you consider yourself a regular here, take a good long thought as to how long you can go without your real friends, who accept you for who you are.

You might just reconsider taking the best job you can get.

I make $13.75/hour. My parents made a combined $200k + a year for years. Clearly you can't properly comprehend English my pasta-nigger friend.

I could have sworn Korea had the draft dodger thing where you can go to college to avoid conscription.

>his parents are successful
>he's still a fucking loser
That's quite sad, you have no place calling anyone a nigger.

USA
Moved out at 18

Yes

Have like 8k saved in mutual funds and i feel like if I took that out in order to move out id just blow it all in like a year on misc expenses that i don't have to pay now.

Hahaha that's rich considering you're here, same as me. We're all losers lmao,.

No, not everyone is like you.

I'm 19 and have 26 dollars to my name

No but you are.

You probably would. The first month is the most painful. You'd blow right through most of that 8k just on completely necessary costs.

I think its a bad habit to be wasteful. I still have it saved lol. I wanted to save a ton because my plan was to move out and have enough money to pay bills for a whole year without having to work at all so I could focus completely on school but I thought itd be dumb in the end.

I've been thinking about buying some land instead but I'd rather wait till I am making even more to build an even bigger house. I did buy a car though. Also I took a vacation to vegas and spent it like a baller. Even got to meet Joe Rogan at an event there so I do like to splurge every now and then.

I'm not like you. This isn't /r9k/.

Did your parents buy you a condo? Mine did lol. It hasn't been built yet mind you.

No
Yes

I was in the same situation once and came to the same conclusion after making a monthly budget of all possible expenses

no, but i live off of them

But youve moved out since?

what did user mean by this

USA, Massachusetts
NO
Been living alone since I turned 20 and I started an internship in Texas where they provided housing. Now I've graduated school and make around $75K and live comfortably in a 1 bedroom. Hopefully I've have a home down payment by 25!

N-NORMIE.... W-wagecuck!!!!!

No
I moved out to go to A*ckland for uni

Sorry Pha m.... what do you do? Neet? did you go to school?

Is Auckland shitty? Its always seemed cool from what I've heard

I talk to many different people globally about interesting and original topics every day .I certainly do not look at pictures of BBC posted by turks

maybe he meant your parents could still afford to support you if you move out.

It's just bland for the most part

Australia
Yes

I'm 24 and the only '''milestone''' I've passed is going on holiday with friends. Did that when I was like fucking 16
I fucking hate normie yanks, also this chart reeks of reddit (i.e. normie yanks)

look at the bottom right you spastic

>Having a job or passing a driving exam is considered "Yank normie shit"

What the fuck? Do Brits not drive or work?

Yeah I'm aware, still reeks of reddit normie yankism, probably made by some middle class self-assured twat who bases his life on yank movies

No one has a full time job at 19, because they're at university. Having to work whilst studying for a degree is the mark of a shithole country
Also the UK is very urbanised and has good public transport and rail links, so unless you live and work in the middle of nowhere, driving isn't a necessity, especially not if you're a student

US
Yep

Oh

Brazil

Yes and No. I'm from São Paulo, but for most of the year i live in Pirassununga because of my job.

My mom actually moved out from our house in São Paulo to live with my grandma in the countryside, since she has depression and all.

>tfw almost 22 and done none of these but the car stuff

US
18 as of yesterday
Nope, moved out last month

>200k per year COMBINED in monopoly money
>upper class
lold

Gonna fail my Western history quiz tomorrow

Perú
lol no

Poland (Jew)
Yes