>mfw German nationalism is on the rise

What is her endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_republic
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/frauke-petry-wird-afd-fraktion-im-bundestag-nicht-angehoeren-a-1169661.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tu sabes costa rica

Destroying Europe for the nth time

Preventing Germany from trying to genocide the Jews again, which is what'll happen once Muslims are the majority population of the country

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS!

you prefer Merkel?

Yeah actually, we didnt get that many refugees
And Im full on free trade

We prefer a Balkanized Germany.

hate it to break it to you but it's never going to happen.
well at least you just want to balkanize and not kill us.

Merkel is better for the rest of Europe you know

prevent the EU from becoming a Nazi Germany

how's that?

The Endgame of the AfD is a complete overhaul of the democratic system, turning it from a representative democracy into the system Switzerland currently uses.

From a Finnish perspective I think a Molotov-Ribbentrop 2.0 is inevitable if Germany goes nationalist

You goys are acting like Fücke Petry won. CDU won

Merkel?

isn't that what Merkel does according to Sup Forums?

You would prefer all major European cities being burning ruins, as opposed to a few brown people?

How's this a bad thing?

When the fuck did Merkel invade someone?

Then why did they name an invasive type of malignant cancer over her?

No matter what, germans always try to destroy europe. Doesn't matter who.

all of yurop (according to Sup Forums and british tabloids)

also when did Afd plan to invade something?

Yeah, but the current "democratic" system is ded. CDU can't coalate with other parties to form a stable majority as SPD goes into opposition and FDP and Grüne differ too much. Basically, a goverment can't happen under the current system with the current set of events, you need a complete reform of the system to make it work.

It means that other parties have to change sides more to the right. Foremost the centrist party, the CDU, else they will loose more voters.

Also, the AfD got the majority in Saxony

Krauts are cancer. Nobody is denying this

not trying tho, most of the time it's an accident

TO KILL ALL NIGGERS AND MUSLIMS

UGLY SHITSKIN SUBHUMANS GET OUT OF EUROPE

I WILL JOIN SS MYSELF TO KILL ALL THIS INBRED PEST POLLUTING EUROPE EVEN IF IT MEANS I HAVE TO GAS MYSELF AND MY WHOLE FAMILY AFTERWARDS

t. Frederick the great

It's better like that. A congress that acts like a steamroller is ripe for institutionalized corruption.

Trust me. We're there now.

wow uh :^/

The SDP lost votes for being in coalition with Merkel. As the opposition they've got more to gain next time around. CDU going further right and a left alliance should that happen don't exactly paint a good picture for them. Not to mention the AfD will continue being a ballot spoiler for them. Think of the long game.

In either case, Mutti will retain power with an SPD or FDP coalition, and aFd will forever be a bunch of butthurt losers

That's the spirit.

>Germany letting in all refugees
>Fucking libtards, die Germany you are destroying Europe
>Vote for AfD to stop refugees
>German nationalism on the rise
>Fucking nazis

...don't give me ideas :^)

THIS IS WHY WE SHOULD'VE NEVER ALLOWED A SINGLE GERMAN NATION STATE

when germany is united, they are too economically, industrially, and politically powerful of a nation, and have too little national heritage and culture outside of igniting global conflicts

no, SPD wont coalate. They still have to consent the will of the right wing opposition, or else they will loose more voters. They have a rought majority only if the coalate CDU & FDP & GREEN. A few voters less and they lost majority.

Can Merkel form a coalition? I read that SPD isn't interested, how likely is this Jamaica coalition, really?

Since women don't vote nu-right, doesn't that mean that up to 1/3 of native German men support AfD?

>THEY ARE TOO OP PLS NERF

lol

Start with yourself, Slavs are subhuman niggers

It's mostly Czech/polish immigrants in Germany

uncucking germany is her goal
she won't succeed but that's her stated endgame

I AM CARPATHIAN GERMAN YOU UGLY MANLET GOATFUCKER MY LIFE IS WORTH MORE THAN ENTIRE GENERATIONS OF YOUR SUBHUMAN LINEAGE KILL YOURSELF YOUR PARENTS ARE RELATED

it's mostly East-Germany and Bavaria voting for AfD. Women included.

>I- It's not them it's dem based poles

they don't give two shits about the election, even the ones that are here

No it isn´t.... nationalist or at leat anti-immigration parties from all europe need to gain strenght, and do a bloc inside the eu..... it's the only hope we have. Do you want to become a minority in your own country? that's what's going to happen

>....
Sup reddit

Immigrants can't vote. Only the few which have a citizenship.

Honestly brought a tear to my eye.

Go get them, pupper.

funny but basically true
when you have a nation with that much hard power and a history of willing to ignite several conflicts and disregard the balance of power, it really only leads to one thing

You're a n*gger

you can always just politely balkanize us or something and not just directly think about death you edgy fag.

i'm not thinking directly about death, in fact balkanization similar to post ww2 divisions seems sensible to me IMO

don't want to live under abusive foreign leadership tho

I want my fucking independant Saxony! REEEEEEEEEEEE!

>much hard power and a history of willing to ignite several conflicts and disregard the balance of power,
Agreed. When are we wiping out Britain?

>much hard power and a history of willing to ignite several conflicts and disregard the balance of power,

Agree. When are we wiping out Moscow

It's already begun.

>pic
I dunno why I'm laughing.

>Moscow
Isolationist peace keeper you mean?

wasn't the whole ideology of "balance of power" created by the UK pham?
the whole point of british intervention in both world wars is because they didn't want a single nation to hold dominance over continental western europe

;_;

Is that what the Russian news told you to say? :^)

>because
they didn't want the elites of other nations to prosper*

It was your evil empire that gave the kikes the power they have today back in 1815. It was through your lust for greed and power that has lead to the destruction of the White and Germanic races. Everywhere the British Empire went you brought pain and suffering with a Bible in one hand and a pistol in the other. You put down everyone, even your own brothers, violently to secure your Monopoly on wealth, whether they are Scottish, Welsh, Irish, French, Spanish, Dutch, Arab, negro, Chinese or redskin. You pitted tribes against each other and allowed the kikes and inbred urban nobility to sell drugs under your supervision. It was you who waged a war against White women and children in South Africa for gold, establishing the first death camps. It was you who betrayed the Germans in 1939, and handed Eastern Europe over to Stalin. It was you that worked India to death. It was you that allowed the fabians and transnational capitalists to infiltrate society. Your Royal family is filled with nothing but Freemasons and Luciferians. You betrayed your own people for wealth. Your degenerate culture and government are a reflection of your history, so disgusting that you make the gypsies seem Aryan. And you have the nerve to say that your disgusting culture with even more disgusting food, retarded accents, ugly women, yellow teeth and perverted society is superior? Although I somewhat love the British races as my Celtic-Germanic cousin, sometimes I hope the Rothschilds and financial moguls you let in have the Followers of the Prophet rape your women and Indians shit on your graves.

F

>coming from the country that literally spread communism around the world, and destabilized the ME, LA, and Africa.

>When are we wiping out Britain?

Yeah that's been highly successful in the past lmao.

>spread communism around the world
That fits the bill.
>and destabilized the ME, LA, and Africa
That was you.

the destabilization of the middle east wasn't exclusively the americans' fault, it goes back to the sykes-picot agreement

It actually works today lol. 78% native and goes down
Israel/Turkey are not Russia. When I'll see ethnic Russian majority in any Soviet government then we will talk
Lenin - Jew subhuman, Stalin - Georgian subhuman, Krustchnev - Ukrainian subhuman, Brezntev - Moldovan-Ukrainian subhuman, Chernenko - Ukrainian subhuman, Andropov - Jewish-Russian-Ukrainian mongrel subhuman

Middle East began to become destabilized when Russia stared funding neo-communist arab nations, which led to Yom Kippur war and Seven Days War.

LA/Africa became destabilized because of communist revolutionaries being funded by USSR

Germans are subhumans who should never be in a position of power

Friendly reminder that Germany should never have unified

lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_republic

This. Ethnic Russians are the biggest victims of communism.

Hoping she'll boaster National pride and unity.
Old German ways becomes history.

I Doubt they become one.

German had already learned their mistake.
They won't do that same as Nazi Germany did in the past.

You need a Führer now cause democracy doesn't work.

Or a Führerin.

>sometimes I hope the Rothschilds and financial moguls you let in have the Followers of the Prophet rape your women and Indians shit on your graves.

Already happening bro. Everyday is an Ahmed day in Britistan.

Just take a seat, relax and enjoy the ride watching them getting halal'd.

Didn't Bavaria ban die linke?

Not to kill them. Just to send them back to their lands.

SPD and AfD, should be a hoot.

shut up nazi

Gaymans are subhumans

should demand repatations from poland in deaths of millions of germens during the expulsions, and for dresden bombings from uk and usa

Sorry if she's a cancer surviver or something but why the dyke haircut?

>AfD-Chefin Frauke Petry hat angekündigt, dass sie der neuen Fraktion ihrer Partei im Bundestag nicht angehören werde.
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/frauke-petry-wird-afd-fraktion-im-bundestag-nicht-angehoeren-a-1169661.html

So that happened.

SPD is saying that now. If negotiations for Jamaica break down however, they the social democrats coalise, which I'm betting will happen.

surrendering her party chairman position to one of her elected buddies. She weren't elected into parliament., just another frustrated boomer snatch.

>Human death toll: 100+ millions
Rekt lol

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE he used punctuation he's obviously a plebbit untermensch

good luck

>German had already learned their mistake.

Clearly 13% of them didn't

Because only Americans are obsessed with hair length symbolizing sexuality and gender. You retards are beyond saving.

Pic related, hot woman by your logic.

She invaded her own country with refugees.

i am

android

I love how 90% of nationalist germans on Sup Forums are just shitskin new worlders who had 1 german ancestor who got blacked

i remember the best part of the communist manifesto: starve millions kek
direct quote