Be American

>be American
>have no history
>"""culture""" is created by the (((media)))
>no ancestral ties to the land
>50% non-white
>forced to live with the fact that your ancestors abandoned their homeland for economic gain
>shit education system that focuses on indoctrination
>mass-produced, low-quality food
>no decent jobs for anyone with less than a Masters degree
>average countryman sees nothing wrong with all of this

What do you hate about your country?

MUHHHHHHHH
HERITAAAAAAAGE

this picture sums it up

No one country in the Américas have history

>*farts*

t self hater

It's be funny if this wasn't the average family..

Ñame one.

I thought american history was kinda cool..

american history is boring af but modern america is still cool

American History:
>chimps out over tax increase
>releases slaves with no plans on where to ship them
>fights on wrong side of WWI
>fights on wrong side of WWII
>becomes puppet state to Israel

You already pretty much summed it up.

Then leave the country you fuck. Litterally nobody will miss you, better yet why not move to Russia and start sucking off Russian byldos

If I had the money I'd go to Australia.

Fucking why?

because he's an autistic fuck

Doesn't provide a whole lot of clarification, to be honest with you 先輩。

America is all about being an individual.
If you gave a shit enough about this country you would be going your way to telling people about how "bad" it is.

You don't have to be a degenerate like the obese fatasses. You can live the life the way you want to, not forced by government or other people. That's why I like this country.

i like the american poster
the muh heritage is unironicaly fun, also is good to see someone that love so much their country

Better weather, less spics, better economy, etc.

>Better weather
lol?

>America is all about being an individual.
Individualism is garbage and the main reason why the Jews were able to take control so easily.

>better weather

>less spics
More chinks

>better economy
you're joking

>wah why aren't you collective
Go away commie

>More chinks
Less, actually.

Was Hitler a communist too?

redistributing wealth is communist

>have no history
just because you have less history than other places doesn't mean that there's no history
>"""culture""" is created by the (((media)))
except culture has always at least partially been presented, expressed and solidified in history by the media, including the mainstream media
>forced to live with the fact that your ancestors abandoned their homeland for economic gain
that's the cause of pretty much all post-river valley civilization's causes for migration though m8
>shit education system that focuses on indoctrination
education generally has to be standardized to a degree in order for institutions to have imperial data on which areas have what degree of education and how that education is working
also, 95% if not 100% of all post-industrial institutional, organizational education has had some degree of set values and ethics that they try to imprint on their pupils, the US isn't special in that
>mass-produced, low-quality food
that's what you get i guess for subsidizing shitty agricultural industries to keep rural america above water m8
>no decent jobs for anyone with less than a Masters degree
except for hundreds of 1 year and 2 year certification programs in dozens of skilled labour fields]

>Be Canadian
>Assumed cultural identity: "Non American"
>Essentially be American...
>At least one common dialect/accent per province, all grating, most vowel shifted.
>Infighting and back-door business deals instead of strengthening our country/culture and making our own history. - applies linguistically, culturally, racially, municipally, provincially, etc.
>Fuck over and murder those with any sort of ties to the land up until the 21st century. Make half-assed apologies when brought up in the news.
>Following inflation a step too late. Becoming impossible to thrive anywhere near a job market
>individual cultures/ideas treated as footnotes, instead of the bases of what could be the common culture of an independent, forward-thinking nation. Focus and reverence placed on imitation, (cultural) duplicity/political overcorrection, and a herd consumerist mentality.

BUY MORE, THINK LESS! EVERYTHING IS OK!