Is he our guy lads?

Is he our guy lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2wyonq
youtu.be/M8ErkYj87q0
youtube.com/watch?v=d1acEVmnVhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Girlfriend cucked him for a darkie? Yeah, I'd say so.

open relationship its ok

Basically the opposite of a Chad

>cuck
>He simply let his gf understand herself
>She came back to him loving him even more
no user, fake accent whore is the cuck now

isn'T his waifu dead?

1) they didn't had kids
2) she wants to kill the nig now

she was moaning quite cute in her last scene

Fugg the tension in the last 10 minutes of the 5th episode was so well done. Can this show keep improving after 3.5 seasons?

well now it will be like in Charleston in s2, but with 10x ship

This show is truly underrated. It definitely has its downs but the ups are pretty fucking amazing.

Who else thinks Flint will find Tomas on that farm in Florida?

I just hope they handle it right.

excuse me?
>gf cucks him with negress
>he fucks the negress
>then he fucks them both

sideburns is based

Reminds me of the sidequests in Sid Meier's Pirates where you'd go find lost family members on hidden plantations

why is flint so retarded?
he was supposed to be smart right?

that's predictable since last episode. too bad

i dunno if my heart can handle anymore backstabbing m8

Jack's development has been the most disappointing part of the show.

this, I was hoping he was finally gonna grow balls and tell flint over his dead body he was taking the cache, instead they go with the fucking monologue platitude bullshit over how super duper tough the governor is

rip fun jon

dailymotion.com/video/x2wyonq

im up to s4 ep 3
is the season good so far?
first 2 eps were very strong, but this is alot of talking and shit

too much filler talking, shit maybe is finally starting to go down though next ep

awesome

i guess you like the EXPLOSIONS EVERYYWHERE Michael Bay style more

Blackbeard deserved a better death

Like in AC : Black Flag ?

but the darky is a qt french girl with nice tits and ass

needs keelhauled

no she cant be dead

with my dick

death in battle would have been more preferrable than going around the ship 3 times and then getting a shot to the head

>spoiler
fuck

bullshit he fell for such weak b8

what kind of fucking retardation did he have in being in the vanguard of a raid where the captain was an extremely savvy sailor, and still fall for the "Master and Commader everyones hiding in the cabin and as bodies" trick?

he brought it on himself, but he should have died better

great death though, very creative, i liked it, just wish it wasn't Edward Teach

it's possibly the most brutal death I've seen in a TV show. Can't think of anything else off the top of my head to compete.

user writer even said he made anne bonney a dyke and that jack/bonney are brother sister. Jack gave up a warship to a blood thirsty read coat like the pussy he is and went against all rational commonsense.

he was slowly dying though of a musket round embedded in him so he went full charge into battle every time he could. rackhams a pussy so why let him go full charge

They're going all out on the brutality of this war between Silver/Flint/Billy's pirates and Rodger's troops, and im still impressed by how well Teach's death was done

This entire season is looking to be the most bloody, much more than the Siege of Charles-Towne from season 2 and that makes me rock hard

Rackham should never have given up that easily, especially when he knew what type of man Woodes Rodgers is.
if Bonney didnt go over there, he would have (and what Blackbeard should have done) sunk the ship by blowing the fuck out of it, none of this boarding nonsense

the salty water eating his fresh wounds could also add some degree to the pain

idk
the crew pulled up the white flag, without any order from Jack (tho he didn't refused with it)

>his face gets grinded off third round
>his teeth

that plus his eye staring around was what did me in, then trying to get up. fuck

>billy and flint drama over the slaves
>now there's a nigger army out solely to "kill whitey"

he'd fucking go for another round if roger's wasnt a bitch

blackbeard is a true legend

god fucking damn it

maybe they get calmed when they get Billy, and go back to obeying to Madi (Silver)

flint telling thomas that miranda is dead will be sad desu

Billy and Silver are both never going to die, they're the only two who cant, and maybe Bonney has a chance since historically, she disappeared, and Woodes Rodgers has another 20 years left
Flint will end up dead season finale

>implying Thomas wont be completely mind broken by the time Flint finds him

it's like you never watched Sparticus season 2

Post more Max tits pls

So have the brits completely abandoned Nassau?
you'd think they'd go balls deep after the embarrassing display by the Royal Navy at the battle of ooga booga lagoon, but instead they bitch out, pull the host and leave Rodgers to his debts

That's the british "people" for you m'lord

fucking shameful
were they busy killing Scots, French or Spanish at the time or something?

There's a war with the spanish during season 4, have you not watched the last episode?

the first seasons were so great

it's not on coke and popcorn yet

actually just checked, and it's there now

it's 3am, fuck me

It's mentionned earlier in season 4, that's the reason the brits called everyone back because who cares about nassau asides from the governor

Enjoy the episode user and beware of spoilers

Why did they board the ship instead of just sinking it?

why did Jack give up instead of sinking the ship after blackbeard got captured?

why did Billy told his man to attack despite knowing nothing good would come out of it? We know that his character is not retarded, so he should know.

Fuck, the show is adding up to its plot holes every week this season.

Eleanor's deal is fucking trash
they could have fought and fell back to the underhill estate if need be

why the fuck do you need reminding me those, so spoiling the show?

but anyway, i didn't say they will kill Billy, Silver already sent him to the farms, to the blacks to see he punished Billy for the shit he done, and so that would change the uprised slaves mind and make peace with Madi and the pirates again

lol fagot, it was everywhere on public ones

i almost puked and laughed at the same time when Eleanor started her feminist monologe "THERE WAS TOO MANY MAN IN NASSAU BEHIND ME, Dad, Vane, You" then Flint asked about Rogers. Bitch BTFO
lel

It's a shit deal, and im happy rodgers is taking steps to fuck her on it

Forth season is best season.

I-Is Anne dead?

>all those spanish man of wars

Nassau is fucked

nah, she's alive

the build up is long and it was worth it

This song was in my head after that episode: youtu.be/M8ErkYj87q0

damn, that's some cool shit, mr 1488

>flint telling thomas that miranda is dead will be sad desu
The year 1700+14
Giving a damn about beards anymore.

>Why did they board the ship instead of just sinking it?
If they capture the governor they can force all the British forces on Nassau to surrender.

>why did Jack give up instead of sinking the ship after blackbeard got captured?
He's not going to fire on his own men

>why did Billy told his man to attack despite knowing nothing good would come out of it?
He's tired of Flint's shit - he threw him overboard, remember?

youtube.com/watch?v=d1acEVmnVhI
this was stuck in mine

I seriously think that this show has only gotten better with every season. Only slip-up was Flint's clumsy relationship with Thomas. Either build up and expand on that shit or leave it be entirely.

>Woodes Rodgers has another 20 years left
NO
For fucks sake, we need creative freedom on this guy. Ending the series without him dying after all this leaves such bad taste

>Flint will end up dead season finale
Bullshit, Flint is still alive by the time of Treasure Island.

Rodgers might actually get it just for the sake of a satisfying conclusion. If he dies he'll die in England though

The show has been inconsistent with history anyway. Rackham died before Vane for example

Marathoned previous seasons last week. What was the point in making Flint gay?

it's progressive :^)

classic response

I think the gay twist with Flint gave the writers an excuse to simply never have him develop a relationship. I mean, most of the other male characters develop relationships or at least fuck whores every once in a while. But Flint realized that when other people find out, you can get burnt by it. As a result, his entire being became this asexual ubergangster.

to turn him against england

>asexual ubergangster.
ONE UF US!
/OURGUY/

>asexual ubergangster
this is what I will be when I grow up

Near the end of Season 3 at the moment, is there any reason I shouldn't be rooting for based Woodes-Rogers? He's a much more reasonable character than the supposed protagonists and so far more likeable.

Billy Bones is the best, but yeah Rogers proved what he is made of by killing one of the strongest pirates in a fair battle.

i miss charles

WE'VE GOT SOME REEEEEEEEEAL DIGITS HERE

What a shit get

what a waste. fuck you to death.

Crikey

I kinda do too

Wasted get

Billy did nothing wrong