Sup Forums is literally screwing up our board

>Sup Forums is literally screwing up our board

You're all fags.

Please leave.

Sup Forums ruined Sup Forums as well.

Sup Forums ruined America as well.

might be time for pool fucks to get the fuck off this fucking board

This is the product of the current political climate, Sup Forums is just one part of it.

we should resist by posting pictures of instagram whores, that will show them

It's not even Sup Forums, it's Reddit. This is where Trumpkin redditors come, they've heard Sup Forums is the place for people like them but they're scared to go on Sup Forums so they shit up this place

i think not bud

Reddit at least types full sentences

pol is just a bunch of shitposters that come here and ruin our tv interests by clouding it up with fuckin memes

>This is the product of the current political climate

You're not a product of anything other than bigotry against blacks winning an award. Sup Forums hated blacks in movies before and after the Oscars.

this bitch is all plastic

you're right, we should post more pictures of her, it will drive Sup Forums insane

>Acknowledging clear over representation of blacks, gays, trannies, etc in TV and film, even though they make up a small number of the population means you're automatically Sup Forums.

>Liberal tactics 101.

Wew.

Objectively speaking there was a massive spike in users during the election, and a lot of them went to Sup Forums

You can't deny this, out of all of the boards here Sup Forums is the most likely, by far, to house reddit tourists. They were even complaining about subreddits getting taken down, like that pizzagate shit.

idk

i think you might have someeee kinda point but in the end hate speech is the real problem not a "board"

No. This bitch right here is all plastic.

The Shia he will not divide us ruined Sup Forums

It just became thread after thread of pol making their own E-celebs out of losers

>and then they were all Hispanic

i've been posting the same racist garbage on Sup Forums since 2009. Since 2010 full time.

Sup Forums hasn't changed. It's just that now you're butthurt we're winning.

People came here because they don't care enough to watch the Oscars but they want to see what happened.

If Sup Forums apparently takes over EVERY board, maybe it's not Sup Forums, maybe it's normies getting tired of political agendas invading every part of their daily lives.
Sup Forums invades Sup Forums? No, it's just people making sports political (kneeling during anthem, refugees welcome banners in stadiums)
Sup Forums invading Sup Forums? No, just movies, tv shows and awards being a sjw circlejerk

nope

When is Jamal coming over to fuck your sister?

>Being such a young piece of shit you think you have to talk about shitty hobby in non-related boards

SAD!

>tfw havnt had sex in 5 years

im joining theatre again, all the chicks are horny and half the guys are faggots

for real though if you want to get laid join a musical theatre production

nuke from orbit

Sup Forumstard here

can confirm I received orders from Lord Kek to invade Sup Forums and shitpost about muh white genocide

>Sup Forums is defined to be "alt-rights"
>Sup Forums spammed with lefty agendas
>>Sup Forums is literally screwing up our board

for a jew she sure has a pretty nose

Sup Forums has one of the largest userbases on the site
large userbase = tons of crossposters

it's not that difficult to understand

Sup Forums is butthurt af holy shit im cumming

This

It's fucking subhuman yuropeasants talking shit when everyone else in the world realizes they aren't white in the first place and have a Muslim cock shoved up their ass right now. Give me the average American dindu over roving packs of turban headed rape gangs strapped with bombs any day.

>liberals want to destroy this

>now you're butthurt we're winning.

lol what? is this what autism looks like?

Hey, faggot, guess what?
Seriously, guess.
Go on, faggot, guess what I'm going to say next.
Go on.
N I G G E R

Fresh off the boat from Reddit kid? I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it

>i-I'll call his post autistic! that will show him!

pls no, pls don't let the degenerates win

> hate speech

OH LOL

fuck yourself you anally pozzed nigger loving newfag kike

your nuts will start quakin

>hate speech

>Tattoo

INTO THE OVEN YOU GO.

fuck you. this thread is full of newcunts, fuck them all too. and leave.

>It's just that now you're butthurt we're winning

Even though Moonlight won best picture

>Sup Forums spammed with lefty agendas

This. Amazing to me how many people don't see this, esp within the past few months.

People somehow think Sup Forums is immune to Reddit tier lefty tactics (that whole site is literal cancer propaganda nowadays). Sup Forums pushes through it because there's just too many poltards to compete with.

>Hate speech
Nigger you're on site that barely had any moderators

uuuhhhhm can u gtfo of my board you fucking Sup Forums fags?

ok buddy, keep posting racist memes on /pol

soon the basement dwellers will rise up in the great jew v. cuck war of 2020

it's not Sup Forums
You just witnessing a paradigm shift in the general Public.

Sup Forums is all of Sup Forums redditor

This is what you get for shitting our board up with your shitty ass memes Sup Forums

suck it

not as bad as /got/ redditors

there is nothing wrong with a white women choosing to date a black man

This one even more so!

The only thing I saw here in the past few months were a bunch of threads bitching about muh niggers, muh white genocide, muh drumpf fuck white people, muh CNN/SNL/whatever not liking trump, muh he will not divide us, etc.

Just recently there were a bunch of people spamming threads for "Get Out" and bitching about muh niggers for that too.

Moonlight was actually well made, suck a dick Sup Forums

this

it's like there is tons of weird degeneracy in movies and media these days that people are discussing online because its a taboo to talk about on real life situations

Rofl...Festering in anger over your keyboard, beads of sweat formulating over your brow as you struggle to articulate your infantile emotions. Clearly my feelings on the subject matter to you judging from the gravity of your response. Meanwhile face carries the conviction of a mature adult laughing as he plays with the emotions of futile shitposters.

You think you can phase me? Even the very thought is ridiculous.
I could crush you with a single keyboard stroke if only I could be bothered. That's how little you mean to me.

Me and my friends have just printed out your message. We're gonna hang it above the fireplace so that it can bring us endless laughs. Not that you would understand what having friends is like. As I write this post, while composing my latest novel in the background [did I mention I'm a prize-winning author? and you're what? a neet shitposter? hahaha], it occurs to me that in years time when you've hit rock-bottom because of your actions today that I'll have no way of seeing you

writhe in pain. While upsetting, I'll get over it.

You are so weak. I dismiss you, peasant. Now he gone! Lmao don't bother replying I'm exiting out of the thread as soon as I

post this.

[ ] x gon give it to ya
[ ] x is giving it to ya
[X] x gave it to ya

[X] Served
[ ] Not served

>paradigm shift in the general Public
>approval rating approaching the 20s

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off deshawn

If you enjoyed Moonlight

chances are your an expert at """sucking"""

>You just witnessing a paradigm shift in the general Public.

The worst part of Trump winning is that Sup Forums now thinks they're actually a majority.

No, people just hated Hilary Clinton and the electoral college system meant Trump won.

This isn't an uprising of the alt right against niggers and jews, sorry to burst your bubble.

I cant stop laughing

Everything is political you stupid faggot

I have a bunch more...

>Cheese is political you stupid faggot

I'm sure your sourceless "ratings" are accurate

You ever heard of government cheese you stupid retard

got anymore barbie dolls?

>muh approval ratings
Those ((((approval ratings)))) came from the same people who predicted that Hillary win by 90%. Ayylmao 8 years.

Its not so much that Sup Forums has an overwhelming presence as much as it is the ridiculous amount of politicized tv shows/ films that cash in on the current political climate, if this were 10 years ago and Sup Forums was as large as it is today then we would not see much in the way of politics on this board because there would not be celebrities constantly crying about political candidates nor would there be femsploitation or other left-wing influences on modern media to nearly the same degree as what we see today.

nate can't even get the oscars right

Trump's approval rating hit 38%, a historic low in US history for a president in his 1st month

google it you inbred faggot

> Hurr my naive postmodern status quo will prevail forever

nobody cares you salty cuck. 8 years.

>tfw I'll never be a big enough loon to actually get mad at another board on a Taiwanese call center forum

Feels sane

Protip OP: don't go and seek out threads that hurt your feelings.
Right now I'm only posting in an Apocalypse Now thread.
You should probably get your marbles together

Nope, just people thinking they're part of a neo nazi nationalist uprising is hilarious

Yer all cunts.

Even how much water you flush is controlled by politics (D)

hard to comprehend these pol subhumans actually are gaining authority but fuck

looks like they are

might be time to suicide

Yes, always.

>The Jews are behind government cheese to make blacks angry we have better cheese so ignite a race war and muh white genocide

Approval ratings aren't the same as predicting who someone will vote for, though. A lot of people who were polled were afraid to say they would vote for Trump. There is no pressure for them to say they are dissatisfied with him if they actually are dissatisfied with him. There is also not one "vote" for approval ratings, they reflect when people change their minds more accurately whereas someone could say they were voting for Hillary the entire time, then have a last second change of heart and actually vote for Trump. In terms of accuracy these two are not comparable.

technically 61% of the country cares

nobody but you and your mental illness thinks that

>might be time to suicide

Don't let anyone stop you.

>Google fake polls

no they don't

>get mad at a group/subject
>decide to make an entire offtopic thread entirely about said group/subject and sit in said thread posting 30 times in a battle against 'opposition'

You're a fucking whackjob.

Learn to ignore it. I don't lose my shit when anime gets posted in non anime boards even though I think it's weird.

>8 years.

isn't even 100 days yet, and he's one of the most hated men in the United States. He'll be lucky to surpass 4 years. I won't be surprised if that guy will be impeached

FAKE NEWS

you didnt say reeeeeeeeeee

>maybe it's normies getting tired of political agendas invading every part of their daily lives
yeah so let's have another political agenda ruining every part of our daily lives

>What are spics, niggers & white liberals in urban cities
>Everyone else

Stay mad