Congrats to black america tonight...

Congrats to black america tonight. You whined enough last year to get showered with meaningless awards now that they hand them out just to appease the chimp-outs

You sound mad cracka

Back to your pol safe space

I would let them chimp out. They're dumb enough to target their own communities, they'd be the ones primarily affected. It might even wake up some people.

Back to your noose

This. Glad they are wiping each other out

>blacks win oscar
>it's about a gay nigger

Kek

It's blacks who should be mad, for getting pity rewards. But you can keep tricking yourself into thinking it war deserved for other reasons than race.

White people are so sensitive these days.

Op is salty as fuck.

black literally don't care about handouts, they don't have pride, you can't talk down to them

white devils are mad lol.

>only black movie to win an oscar
>about gay niggers

TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

Fuck off (((Horowitz)))

more like libtards kept punching a neutral, tolerant pendulum because they want more free shit so now it's just violently swinging every which way

This. Talented black actors hate pity awards ruining the legitimacy of their accomplishments.

>more like
yeah, sensitivity levels off the charts here

>Boo hoo we blackz r so oppressed by the evil white manz world!
>Pls gibz us awardz n sheit
*Black people movie wins an oscar*
>AHAHA THIS IS THE END OF THE STUPID WHITE PEOPLE!! BLACKZ ARE TAKING OVER NOW YOU DUMB WHITEIZZ! WE IZKANGZ AGAIN!

hmm

It was mostly whites and Hispanics throwing a fit last year about the lack of minority winners. Blacks were too busy complaining about white cops killing black criminals.

I've watched the Oscars every year since 2007, and along with that, watched as many nominations as I could (every category, not just Best Picture).

It wasn't just the white guilt that made me feel what I'm about to say, but it was the charade of creating fake drama with "an accident" of giving it to La La Land first (I don't care about La La Land btw). Nearly 100 years of Oscars, and they don't screw up an Award once. The first time they screw it up, it's BEST PICTURE. You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to believe that; you'd just have to be an idiot to believe it was an accident.

So between that, and the really stupid politics (The Salesman's win, Moonlight's win, etc), I think I'm mostly done with the Oscars, which makes me sad, because they were something I looked forward to the past 10 years. I'll still watch movies, but I'm not really planning to watch The Oscars or Oscar nominees anymore.

I think you forgot to cry about the ongoing white genocide in Hollywood.

I'm surprised black people aren't offended by the Moonlight win. Moonlight loses all the technical awards (i.e. stuff that proves it's a good movie), and they only really win the award that says "U R TEH BEST!", which basically undermines everything it stood for.

Maybe niggers are just too dumb to realize they got a liberal handout.

>I think I'm mostly done with the Oscars

You can't hear this but I'm giving you a standing ovation for your bravery.

Maybe Moonlight is just better than La La Land.
>it totally is

I mean this movie is for sure for white people and uncle toms though.

Spic here
STFU, we didn't say anything. We were drunk.

>implying any black person not directly involved in production of Moonlight saw the film
This wasn't Madea's Spooky Halloween Praise Jeebus Part 3.

>implying technical categories are also not subjective and subject to politicking

I just finished watching Moonlight since it won the Best Picture award.

I started thinking, and I realized on my own that it was about a:
>young
>black
>gay man
>struggles to escape from poverty
>and drug addiction
>told across 3 decades
>based on a play
>based on the life story of its author

I'm not really surprised that it won.

There were some but they turned it off once they found out the main character was a homosexual.

It only won because there was no Shoah-movie nominated.

Racist here. Moonlight is genuinely MILES above LA LA Land.

>tfw you realize the oscars are just trying to quell the chimpouts

true but it was a weak year in general.

That'll show 'em

Zootopia was the best movie in 2016., though.
>not enough chimps in it

Wait aren't nigs supposed to hate fags?

Would not doubt it...and the film deals with mainstream black america's prejudice towards gays. I'm actually surprised that more of Sup Forums and even Sup Forums don't half-way admire Moonlight as it gives shit to Black culture throughout.

will Sup Forums ever recover?

My Top 5 from the year were:
1. Fences
2. Manchester by the Sea
3. Captain Fantastic
4. Deadpool
5. Moana

Moonlight was ok, not great. La La Land was ok, not great.

You hate Moonlight, but you have two minority movies in your Top 5?

>libtards
yes, he said white people

Black fragility is worse my melanin kang.

how very dramatic of you. I hope this post wins best adapted screenplay next year

I would agree with that top two, given that the other three weren't nominated Moonlight was a decent top three choice. It's not like Hidden Figures won

Your Top 4 are movies with Male Leads and no real Female Lead? Let me guess, you are a sexist 20-something year old male?

can you or someone else explain why manchester is seen as more as the most slowpaced movie of the year?
its so slow, it ended in the middle
literally nothing happend this movie

also cant understand why casey got best actor, his only job was to show no emotions and talk as less as possible.

For 10 years you watched not the best movies to win but the ones with a "touching"/controversial topics. And you were surprised this year?

>3. Captain Fantastic
>4. Deadpool

>two capeshit in his top 5
Get out of this board.

>Captain Fantastic
(You)

>They're dumb enough to target their own communities, they'd be the ones primarily affected. It might even wake up some people.
Literally WW1 and WW2.
How many white people died in those stupid wars?

kekkk

>captain fantastic
>capeshit
did you even look up the movie?

Realized on your own? You literally copied what Honest Trailers said about Moonlight VERBATIM

We should just push the idea that it's a win for the faggot community rather than the nog community.
Make the victims fight over it; that would really be the best scenario.

>Jenkins' tender, bathed-in-blue coming-of-age drama, made for just $1.5 million, is an unusually small Oscar winner. Having made just over $22 million as of Sunday at the box office, it's one of the lowest grossing best-picture winners ever — but also one of the most critically adored.

>just over $22 million lol

I bet even academics don't see it.

Captain Fantastic was fucking shit mate.
Hell I'm sad that Swiss Army Man didn't get a nomination for soundtrack at least it was easily one of the best films of 2016.
If you aren't memeing right now I suggest you fuck off back to Sup Forums you brain-dead faggot

>tfw Korean-American
>tfw comfy sitting back and watching blacks and whites destroy eachother
This is long overdue karma for treating Asians like Harolds for decades.

>tfw I now view whites as stepping stones to move up in life
>tfw I stole some white kids seat at UPenn next year

fuck white ppl
fuck niggers

> giving a shit about the oscars
> thinking it wasn't always a pointless circlejerk

jesus it's like #oscarssowhite all over again.

I thought we gave Moonlight best picture as like a pity prize?

Like we gave all the actual awards to their respective movies and then at the very end we just went "Aww here you go black people, now you get to feel like you can make movies too!!" and then we all clap for them.

It was obvious that the black community wouldn't see this obvious pity prize and begin to flood social media with "LOL KILL WHITEY BLACKS ARE WINNING" but who actually cares, they're black.

do black people even care about the oscars? the only angry people I ever see are white.

I bet black people would rather not have won than have had a gay movie win.

Listen up dogbreath(you sick fuckers), no one gives a shit that your mom's pussy taste like kimchee. Your last rate asians that no ones fucking cares about, CHOSENJIN. Make more nukes
You'll all still die you fucking losers.
Signed America.

I guess it's kind of like we gave 50 bananas away to all the white people, and the whole time all the black people kept staring at the biggest banana on the tree, and we picked that banana off last and gave it to them, and they became ecstatic!

sry, can't hear you over the sound of my acceptance letter to UPenn

I'll let you know how sweet white pussy tastes when I'm making 380k/yr as a cardiologist and you're cleaning my gutters. Sad thing is you know its true, your women marry for money d:^)

This is the same as last fucking year with Spotlight.

A Best Picture can't win just 2-3 awards, it's fucking retarded.

Fuck Oscars and fuck minority people who can vote.

>$22 million
That's too ridiculous to be true.

>we

You need a dick to get laid seoul man!
Back on base we'd fuck your mother's and they'd pay us cause "korean pee pee very small"

Black people don't go to see gay films and white people don't go to see black gay films.

Only numales and libtards went to cinema for this shit.

>better than manchester by the sea

yeh no chance

>babe look how mad he is
>I know

No black person i know would go see this film.

So what's the movie about?

I tried really hard to like Moonlight, but I just couldn't relate to anything. The main character was kind of a blank avatar, but his setting was too alien.

>Sup Forums praises moonlight a month leading up to the Oscars
>Moonlight wins and every single post is about how it only got chosen because of reverse racism

I don't get it. Are all the people here who enjoyed it still asleep?

>decide to go to bed early because I'm bored
>major happening occurs
Of fucking course. I always sit through these fucking things, it had to be the one time I don't.

I just woke up and was really happy to find out Moonlight won

Shill threads shill. This shit is always planned in advance

This is just Sup Forums shitposting because a movie with black people in it won something.

There is still an asterisk next to whether or not Moonlight or La La Land won. It was never clear whether it was a mistake, joke, or what. They'll clear it up at the Oscars next year probably. I wouldn't be surprised if they just say it's a tie and both are Best Picture.

Scree Junkies predicted it

ALL
NIGGERS
MUST
HANG

Valar morgniggis

Shut up virgin

>waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

PUSSY

mm... At first, I remember La La Land was well liked at Sup Forums, but when it became the favourite movie at Oscars, there was a hidden troll agenda against La La Land here. I wonder how many academy members post here lol

Why are you whities such beta manbabies?

woah alt right btfo, i am woke now my nigger

I find it hilarious that poltards literally can't see how similar they are to the hate fueled fiends of black twitter.
Little bitches