>Equality.
>Women.
>Love.
>Rest of the world.
>Hatred.
>Bigotry.
>Existence.
Bingo.

this is what happens when you're a sissy little pampered leftist faggot growing up in the richest country on earth. you take your conflict-free life for granted. you end up growing up so sheltered that the only immediate threat you face is the possibility of getting your feelings hurt on twitter.

Add another foot to the wall?

wow I hate Trump now

Ask any fools who act even remotely like this "Why don't you take on the Money Printing Advantage? Don't you care about economic justice for poor non white workers? Why don't you diversify the federal reserve? You know they are the ones behind exploitation of cheap labor don't you?

Yeah. Thats what i read

>I love this country and want the rest of the world to love it too.

Cucks gonna cuck

Donald's pretty progressive on Gays and Women. Unlike some people.

What does any of that have to do with trump tho?

It doesn't. Just your normal every day leftist shit slinging and fear mongering.

Whats war without hatred?

If you have mexican and muslim friends youre a faggot

Ten feet taller.

SUCH A FUCKING KEK!!!

>because I love my Hispanic and Muslim friends
your Hispanic and Muslim friends are completely and utterly safe, their situation will not change at all unless they are illegal immigrants (not just the hispanic, both of them, although this shouldn't have anything to do with Trump as they would both be here illegally in the first place)
>I feel compassion for the handicapped
and we all know how trump will legislate gas chambers for handicapped people
>women
literally impossible for him to discriminate against them as it would be illegal
>because I love this country and I want the rest of the world to love and respect it too
in reality the rest of the world would probably be much less bold and respectful in a way because they think that Trump, the absolute madman, might actually nuke someone
>because I believe that spewing hatred and bigotry is the greatest threat we have to our very existence
I mean thats your opinion but its not really a threat and you are dumb if you think its an actual threat to the total existence of humanity.

I'm not even pro-Trump this person is just retarded

US foreign policy

-Because I love my mudshit friends which means no mudshits can be terrorist
-Because he said a thing about a sacred cow protected group
-Because he said a thing about a sacred cow protected group
-Because the U.S. should obey the rest of the world, that's what will make us great again
-Because Donald Trump saying things about my sacred cow protected group is the greatest threat to our existence, not war with Russia/Iran or a further destabilized Middle East

Who the fuck a cares
Stop replying
Stop being subverted you dumb fucks
Everytime you see a thread like this a relevant thread got destroyed
I fucking hate all of you kids

>I'm not even pro Trump
That's fantastic kid

What does loving your Hispanic and Muslim friends have to do with anything?
Do you associate exclusively with illegal immigrants and suspected terrorists?

I wish I knew who made this post

Beautiful trips

The greatest threat to the existence of civilization itself is stupidity, plain and simple. These naive idiots blind themselves with feelings, making them completely incapable of critical thinking.