You guys ever consider not watching The Oscars?

You guys ever consider not watching The Oscars?

You'd certainly save yourselves from experiencing all of this frustration and outright anger displayed here this morning.

I didn't watch them but I have to hear about them from all of you faggots and probably several of the worker drones who think they're allowed to speak to me at the office tomorrow. I'm going to keep a running tally in my head of every time one of them brings it up to me and when we have paycuts later this year or I have to chose people to lose insurance they'll be the ones that get chosen first.

>and probably several of the worker drones who think they're allowed to speak to me at the office tomorrow

you sound like a supreme gentleman

I almost considered turning it off because It's a bunch a bullshit where Hollywood pats themselves on the back and gives out most of the medals based on politics, but I'm glad I kept It on in the background so I could witness the absolute blunder live

I legitimately thought the La La Land guy was doing an Adele thing where he says "You guys won too because I need my daily instake lefty browny points", but nope, legitimate blunder of the century.

>Hollywood pats themselves on the back and gives out most of the medals based on politics
this has always been the case
people who think this is somehow a new thing are kidding themselves

I didn't say it was something new

The use of "people" in my post was meant to broaden the response so it wasn't directed at you I was just using your point - a point which is lost on a lot of people on here, especially today - to illustrate that.

You sound like the type of poorfag who thinks he's people. You aren't. Just shut up and do your "job", if I wanted to speak to you or know your name I'd begin the conversation. I wish all you scum would realize you shouldn't speak to us unless directly spoken to.

>You guys ever consider not watching The Oscars?

B-B-B-But what about muh faux outrage?

I didn't watch the Oscars but I've acquired residual rage from you faggots

I live in the UK so I don't. Our media is trying to push it more recently for some reason. It's just a load of porkys telling each other how great they are. It's not really best picture it's more best Hollywood film that made some money and was slightly more interesting than a normal blockbuster.

>You guys ever consider not watching The Oscars?

Don't be fucking stupid.

>Bongs have their own awards show like the Oscars called the BAFTAs
>All American winners
>Have to make a category for their own shit films called "Best British film" so they can get even one award
>This year they had an entire anti-Trump segment where they had Muslim refugees get on stage and talk about how great they are
>One of them is a suspect in the rape of a white British woman

Sad!

I know literally no one who watched the BAFTAs. They're a joke here nevermind over there.

I didn't watch it.
I even work in broadcasting where I could have watched it and didn't.

Award show are dumb for a zillion reasons, but the dumbest one of all is the subjectivity. Everyone's competing in different goddamn events. It's not like all of Hollywood takes one script, and competes to see who can do it better, and at the end of the year say: Alright, so we've seen a hundred people play the character of Indiana Jones, and the best actor at that portrayal was clearly Harrison Ford. He is the best actor!

I didnt watch them

the butthurt over mel made them worth it

Don't lie, you were the muslim rapist, I'm on to your tricks.

lies. I'm as white as Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a bunch of Anti-Semitic Muslims larping as Nazis though.

Me too my black friend.

>coming here to experience anything but frustration and anger
It's like you don't even know where you are

I come here in the hopes of meeting one of you hot movie buffs in real life and letting you ravage me. I am a hot girl by the way.

Every year.

And I've yet to see the Oscars even once as a result.

I genuinely didn't even know the Oscars was on until the news was going on about the best picture fuck up this morning. Not even the trolling, I was completely unaware. I probably shouldn't be on this board tbqh familia.