Casey Affleck /ourguy/

Let's take a moment and appreciate that our boy Casey got his well-deserved award for Best Actor yesterday

The Academy aren't just complete cucks in terms of falling down by the constant oppression of the uninformed delusion twitter whores who probably didn't even see his performance and would crucify a man based on a false sexual assault allegation alone.
The case was on CIVIL court, there was not one single evidence shown and it was settled out of court. Actual rape victims would never settle for any kind of money, if they were truly assaulted you want the person dead/lifetime jail, not to roam around freely. But today it's enough for just one title like "user on trial for rape" to end someone's life, no matter did he do it or not there will be people who think he did it.
False allegations are a scary thing, The Hunt is the best example of it.

Casey's performance was entirely in a league of it's own compared to the rest of the nominees and I'm glad the Academy saw that too.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2017/jan/06/casey-affleck-sexual-harassment-nate-parker-hollywood
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ugh, he's literally trash. A mediocre white rapist wins best actor, proves that the Oscars are just a white boys' social club.

On what basis are you calling him a rapist?

And by the way, it's not the "who is a better person" award, it's who had a better performance in a film in 2016. Not one of the nominees came even close to his performance, especially Denzel "I'M ACTING" Washington

justice for 2007

I'm happy for this guy

The fact he raped those women, then paid them to keep quiet.

His performance wasn't actually that good. He should have got one for Jesse James.

apparently this guy is a fucking douche

I'm glad he won just to see the absolute hysteria Twitter got into because of it. Kept me amused for hours

ditto

As I said, actual rape victims would never settle for any kind of money in the world, they were just trying to milk some money out of him.
If they were truly "raped" than you want the person dead or lifetime jail, not to roam around freely.
And where is you "fact"? Show me a single evidence for your statement.

Also, he was sued in civil court, not brought under charges in criminal court. There is a huge difference in that alone I.e. the burden of proof is fucking nothing.
You people are pathetic,

cause things u do outside of the movie should affect how people judge the actual movie performance ROFL retarded fuckwit

>manchester by the sea
>cast nothing but white people

should've fucking won everything

Turk here.

When it was announced I was on my bus route to my work in a grimy Monday morning. I was happy as hell. What a nice day to start a week.

Also did you look at the reactions of other noms when Casey won? Gosling is a total bro.

This

>Monday
>a nice day to start a week.
Huh. So this is the power of Turkish education?

Speaking of justice I hope he will also see Shannon getting what he deserved in Take Shelter.

Those fuckers didn't even nom him that year while giving Gary Oldman a nomination for one of his most mediocre performances.

"""""Our boy""""""" lmao pathetic

Do Turks not suffer from a case of the "Mondaze," lol loll

If you are not a neet, yes you do. Who even likes Mondays ?

I unironically think denzil was better.

Casey didn't pull off anything but apathy throughout.

I thought Manchester was the best film out of the selection but they were all pretty weak

He implied that when Casey won it made him happy despite going to work on a grimy monday morning. Learn to read.

this guys a creep i saw movie where he punched woman and woman rape and die

>Inferior brother bin al-Fleck hasn't won lead actor or director
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I felt like denzel was prety much playing himself in every movie accept for 1 scene

What? Actually watch the film?

Pictures?

>paid them to keep quiet

So they got raped and just accepted a couple bucks and that's it? Where's their morals? They sound like prostitues to me.

In the eyes of Twitter the accusation is evidence of guilt.

>2007

As much as I liked Casey the oscar for Bardem was 100% deserved, Anton Chigur is one hell of a character portrayed by him

The allegations are hardly extreme.

theguardian.com/film/2017/jan/06/casey-affleck-sexual-harassment-nate-parker-hollywood

If they accept money after an intercourse then they werent victims but prostitutes

>had sex with some girls in another girl's room
>told a girl she was getting old and should get pregnant
>fell asleep in a girl's bed and then asked her if she wanted to fug

okay so he's a little creepy

who cares

100% deserved it. Fuck the SJW haters. Anyways if Casey was black they would'nt give a damn