We'll contact you by the end of the week about the status of your job application, we promise

>We'll contact you by the end of the week about the status of your job application, we promise.

you're okay user

you'll be okay

You are making these threads every day.

not me, but translation,

>mfw unemployed
>mfw treated as a dog
>mfw people non-ironically think that I'm happy to do nothing all day and to earn 400€ to survive
>mfw they speak of people like me as bothering pieces of furniture
>mfw they help foreigners instead of helping me
>mfw social and material misery

Ty

It's my life everyday

Iktfb

I've been unemployed for 4 years and i'm not complaining. It's complete opposite i'm living the dream.

maybe you should stop being a nigger

well I hope you won't know tfw not trying anymore

as far as I know, Finland has the highest neetbux, worldwide just after norway.
Even better (I guess) if you live with your parents

>I've been unemployed for 4 years

?

Good for you but it's not very good for me because it doesn't align with what I want from life.

How do you make money?

meant to say:
how is that even possible?
how do you eat and pay rent?

Yes, i know that.

My whole rent and electric bills are payed by taxpayers + i get 490 euro to use for the whole month.

Look man I understand NEET life can be good but in Canada you cant really survive without working unless you commit crime or start a business.

What do you do all anyway? I know we NEETs like to claim we read literature and study mathematics but let's be honest how many of us really do that rather than just post on Sup Forums all day

And my rent is 720 euro on one of the most expensive area of Helsinki.

indefinitely?
here the system gets really anal on you if you have been on it for more than 9 months with monthly checks to see if you're actually looking for a job, having to report to the authorities every time you go on vacation (domestic or abroad), etc. etc.

Well, i watch Movies and TV series on laptop with english subtitles, because i want to learn more english. Post on Sup Forums and play CS:GO. That's pretty much it.

I have doctor's certificate that i can live like this.

what's your excuse for your autismbux? actual autism?

I can confirm that if you're autistic/sperg Finland is pretty much your holy grail.
One of my closest friends was finnish and all he did was play video games, shitpost, and generally be completely socially autistic.

I really envy them at first desu, but then i remember all the times he'd try to talk about me about various subjects and he was truly empty inside and had nothing to say about anything, one of the most boring people ever.
So it's sort of a trade off, you do nothing your entire life but you also end up being nothing as a person.
Dunno if it's worse or better than working your ass off but also becoming a more interesting person.
I'd probably still go for the autism bucks.

That's boring as fuck, you dont get bored of it after 4 years? I'd kill myself if I did that for so long. Sup Forums is the same dumb memes everyday and cs go has so many cheaters and hurts my eyes if I play it too long

This Idk how these guys do it

In Canada u can get like $2000/mth for unemployment but you had to earn decent money for years, if you didn't work you're not getting shit.

Micropenis.

How does that condition prevent you from working

I also like to ride a bicycle around the city.

I can't have sex. And it makes me act very weird around people.

Well im glad it's working out for you. Im going to try my hardest to get a job this week

Why do you need to have sex at work?

Dude, i can't conform to social norms, because of my micropenis and people think i'm fag or something.

kek I'll take that as a yes

That sucks man. Maybe medical technology will one day help you. If it were up to me I'd give you a few CM of my penis as I have too much, when I get an erection I get lightheaded due to all the bloodflow.

You and that thai faggot are the biggest fags on Sup Forums

Americunt.

>400€ to survive
In Venezuela 80% of the population is eating trash to survive with 16 dollars a month, what about that?

Finlabia.

- I'm not the poster I translated
- Try to pay the rent + bills + expenses with 400€ in France... People struggle with only 1000€/month. Minimum wage is 1400€.
- no wonder France has a high suicide rate, certainly higher than venezuela
- when everyone is poor, poverty doesn't condemn you to being a reject. Consider the Venezuela bottom 3%. Then we can talk
- Venezuela is rich with oil, and you may be aware that the current crisis is due to more than 10 years of left-wing politics which highly decreased the level of inequality. So it got better for most people. Reason to be optimistic.

>waiting for the one-line answer, maybe with a picture.

>the current crisis is due
....... to the right-wing and the USA who want to stop the policy of sharing the oil benefits, so they'd rather loot and ruin their country than see the poor continue to get their share of wealth

I heard the real reason for the toilet paper crisis. Really crazy right-wing US financed crooks. The only goal was to make the population turn against their government.

go
back
to
school
NOW