Would any leaf be willing to adopt me or get into a fake marriage w me...

Would any leaf be willing to adopt me or get into a fake marriage w me? I am seriosuly getting sick of russia to the point of suicide. How easy is it to migrate? I have some administrative office wage-slave expirience but my english is top notch. Pls halb. My shitty family hates me I just want to have a fresh start. 26 y.o. Male.

Other urls found in this thread:

cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you wh*Te?

What's in it for us?

Why not migrate to another European country?

This country is shit. Move somewhere else.

Yes.
What do you want?
I just heard a rumor Canada was the easiest country to migrate to.

No wh*Te animals allowed. Sorry, this is a country not a zoo.

I'm pretty sure immigration is quite difficult. At least harder than the UK or USA.

It's exactly a zoo, shitskin. I want to talk to humans, move on.

I wish I was a Russian

Get a job dude stop posting this in every thread

>I just heard a rumor Canada was the easiest country to migrate to.

It's not that easy, but if you are educated/skilled you have a chance.

cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

You dumb wh*Toid animals are too much.

This isn't funny it's just sad reconsider your life pls

This is what we do to Sh*Tskins here boy

I'll gladly trade places with you.
>if you are educated/skilled you have a chance
Well, that's saddening.

why? what is such big problem you have with your country that you want to leave?

>No wh*Te animals allowed. Sorry, this is a country not a zoo.

Russia BTFO.

Come to Montreal, it's so fucking full of Russians nowdays I literally hear Russian more often than French now in the streets. I don't really care though because most speak some French and their hot daughters speak it fluently.

come home yellow man

>Not a chick
No go, comrade. Canadian chicks don't like Russians who aren't anti establishment. Too much dislike for Putin. Though you could always tell the immigration office you are a homosexual or a minority and that you're lifestyle is causing you to be attacked. It might also help if you claimed to be a mudslime.

What's your schooling like?

>No go, comrade. Canadian chicks don't like Russians who aren't anti establishment. Too much dislike for Putin.
The average Canadian girl is too vapid for politics other than "Trudeau has nice hair FUKKK Harper and Drumpf".

Is it that bad in Anglo Canada? Here in Quebec he's pretty disliked (I know we voted for him a lot, but we regretted it fast) and girls are very often openly nationalist, but being nationalist is borderline expected.

I'm also looking for immigration, once I get my degree I will apply, I'm ready for CELPIP.

I thought Trudeau was saying they wanted gay russians. Rainbow railroad and all that.

if you're cute I can homomarry you