The Holocaust

Pushing for diversity in white society.

Holodomor was literally done by Jews
read up on Yagoda and Kaganovich

Making this thread

Christianity

Feminism.

Not only that but they have killed in total over 80 million russian/ukranians

Destroying all of western civilization with their usury and promoting every type of leftist degeneracy.

Communism
Cultural Marxism
Control of financial institutions, political process and media.

>holodomor
>USS Liberty
>October revolution
>November revolution
>crime waves caused by mass immigration
>crucifixion of Christ

Bernard Madoff.

matza

>oy vey, remember the 6 million!!!!

Ukrainian (((revolution))) which led to many deaths of Christian Slavs.

Getting Palestinians to invade Lebanon as refugees so the Kikes could have their land.

Israeli Secret Intellignce Service

Sabra and Shatila

Opening the gates of Constantinople...

Usury and bolchevism.

>Sabra and Shatila

He said atrocities, not things that benefited the world.

Practically the only time kikes ever helped Christians.

NO WAY. It's shorter to post those they didn't, because other way around this thread would fill the entire internet!

ZERO.
That's what they DIDN'T do.

What a stupid thread!

Khodorkovsky's looting of the new born Russian capitalist economy in the 90s

Shit nearly killed me

Liberalism
Capitalism
Communism
Cultural Marxism
Hollywood
American Mass Media

World War 1
World War 2
Napoleonic Wars
Cultural Marxism

You like neither communism nor capitalism, what are you?

I like the version without the extra speech bubbles more.

Existing

That's funny user, you should realize many Soviet leaders were Jews (such as Trotsky, birthname Lev Davidovich Bronstein). The pioneers of Communism, an ideology that resulted in the deaths of over 60 million were Jewish.

Berezovsky is an example of the typical court Jew.

Abrahamic religions

terrorist acts against ancient Egypt under warlord Moishe

ethnically cleansed the Canaanites and stole their land

homophobia against the good people of Sodom

terrorist acts against Rome, from Zealots and Sicarii

Sara Silverman

Amy Schumer

>reading

may as well prep the bull now cos' you are cucked if you read information.

Everything since 500AD. Quite literally all their fault.

Somewhere between the last 2 on the above pic.

They exist.

Why do neckbeards blame the failures of the white race on Jews? It reminds me how niggers blame their failures on whites

The Twilight Zone Movie, the new Ghostbusters, The Son of the Mask, Ace Ventura 3, and protecting Dan "Super Hymen Collider" Schneider from prosecution.

rare

Divide everyone and ruin people's lives. They also lie with their propaganda and they killed Palestinians in Gaza.

Not often that we see Uzbek anons... What part of the country are you from?

All of them

Breathing

>killed Palestinians in Gaza
That's one of the only good sides of the jews. What are you talking about?

i think it's the opposite. Jews wish people would just get a long, but that itself is divisive, because everyone is racist, or has other problems, and doesn't get along.

True.

And also one more thing: Jews put the 'ew' in jew.

Hello jidf

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Open borders for Israel then. Prove how tolerance and diversity are good things. Because we goyim are so dumb and have lower IQ than the (((chosen ones))).

There is no strong, underlying proof of any Jewish conspiracy.

There's also the crazy jew who goes after the innocent smurfs. Poor smurfs :(.

>t. George Soros

>ADL
>AIPAC
>UN was created right after Israel
>federal reserve
>holokek
>hollywood

Oy vey it's pure coincidence goy.

(te)

The rape of Nanking

ctrl+f Red Terror - 0 results
holy shit shut the up you fucking ignorant children
Nobody mentioned the real holocaust ?
shit thread
sage goes in all fields

Naming their god Yahweh God.

First politburo of the ussr was filled with Jews and we know what the ussr was like. If you want to see for yourself, check out this en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin in the second paragraph or so it lists off the politburo members and you can click the links to those individuals and read their biography. Most have some Jew relations. Lenin is on the fringe of this with a half Jewish wife and a small bit of Jewish ancestry.

the black plague

Gaza.

>tfw hitler was a jew

delete this!

the murder of sitting bull.

>881488

They crucified Donald Trump about 2000 years ago

The red terror.

one time the ghost of that babylon whore made me jack off for her. I could feel her on top of me oy vey it was so revolting.

>sixty posters
Oy vey this thread is like anudda shoah.

OP is a 1 post by this ID

OP didn't ask for Jewish conspiracies, just atrocities committed by Jews.

The current worldwide genocide of white people.

Systematically destroyed humanities chances for technological advancement as the height of technology isn't profitable (medical, energy sources, travel, etc)

Perverted, twisted, enraged and pretty much lobotomised the general world wide population with media, acedemia, encouraging bad or unnatural behaviour to be acccepted as normal where as norma; and natural behaviour is evil.
Generally just scarring or twisting everyone's mind or soul in some way.

Generally being a small but clever, manipulative, selfish, evil cunts who for whatever reason, be it lust for power, money, resources, more souls for satan or blood to feast upon to keep themselves young. They have repeatedly fucked over every single race of people on earth in one form or another.

I like the jews potential to create great things. Being into mathematics I really admire and aspire to have a fraction of the talent jewish people such as John Von Neaumann, Amylie Noerther, Hemann Minkowski, etc.
People of this class who contribute, pose no threat or even just get on with normal lives like most people are no problem. But the little circle jerk of fucks who have infiltrated the worlds centres of power need fucking with a blow torch then a nice lullaby as they're tucked in, nice, cosy warm into an oven.

fucking kekd over how typically jewish that is.

>OP is in ADL jail

Also downing of the Russian plane over Sinai and blaming it on a can of soda is really suspicious.

>as the height of technology isn't profitable

Sounds like free market and capitalism at work.

You're more naive than a child if you think technology develops without somebody to fund it due to potential gain.

I believe without them pandering to everyones greed and encouraging materialism, along with everything else. I believe someone would eventually take the plunge to invest in free energy, real medicine and world hunger and education, in that order if you consider Tesla to be the first major pioneer who's advancements were only allowed to go so far due to profitability.

Hence why we have, DC powered cars, AC generators, radio tech, lasers, x-rays, etc but sadly no worldwide wireless energy network.

the movie jewana man , they got strict jewastrictions, they name their daughters jewzabelle , jewdy and the blow fish , and the movie jewlanji and jewlander