Tfw you've reached the age where if you want to marry a virgin wife...

Tfw you've reached the age where if you want to marry a virgin wife, you have to marry someone much younger and people will always look at you and judge you for the age gap; or you can just settle for a postwall roaster your own age who's ridden the cock carousel

i want r9k go

>placing value on traditionalism, purity, and sexual morality makes you /r9k/

are you a virgin yourself ?

No but I've only done it with hookers

lmao you don't deserve any virgin wife. kill yourself.

Nobody "deserves" anything you spic nigger. You don't deserve a wife and a woman doesn't deserve a husband

Get an fob gook

What he is trying to say is that you can't expect your partner to be a pure virgin if you are a disease ridden whore fucker yourself

Eh. I'll settle for the old whore. Babies just fall right out of them, no fuss no muss. Thanks previous big cocks!

this

I can do whatever the fuck I want, you feminist SJW numale cuck.

If I meet a girl who's a virgin, and I'm not a virgin, and I want to marry her and she wants to marry me, who the fuck are you to say I'm not allowed to?

nobody is talking about you not being allowed to do something you pathetic excuse of a human being, no virgin girl would take some spastic who can't get into an actual relationship with a girl and has to rely on hookers for his sexual tendencies

implying i'd tell anyone i've fucked hookers, dumb krautnigger

>I can do whatever the fuck I want, you feminist SJW numale cuck.
And people can judge your relationship however they want :^)

Or you could get a Muslim wife

>she wants to marry me
That's where your fantasy falls apart.

This is my situation now.

I'm 27 and was dating a 20 year old for a while. Now I've gone out a couple of times with a 19 year old and trying to make her my gf.

All girls my age are either married already, or divorced and damaged goods and/or single mothers. All others are single because they're ugly. Younger girls is the only other option.

You'll be fine, user. Wholesome virgins are drawn to aging, whore-fucking losers

you guys are seriously retarded if you think i would ever tell a woman i bang hookers

So you're a liar, too. Top tier husband material

Then don't be surprised when you find out she took nigger dick in the butt to preserve her "virginity".

Oh so you get to go around getting your dick wet and then have the gall to complain when women go and do the same? Hypocritical scum.

is everybody on this site just some kind of demented deviant?

>hitler op image
>double standards
>fucks hookers
This is like a parody of what people think the average Sup Forums user is like

I'm sorry you live in a trailer park, user.

>implying women don't lie

fuck off SJW

daily reminder himmler was a cuckold weak shitstain who married a divorced women 7years older than him

> REEEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT MY FAULT, BLAME WOMEN, NOT ME
Are you 16?

why do you think you're entitled to a virgin if you aren't one yourself?