Max Landis

youtube.com/watch?v=bCxrW796mSY

Trailer for the new Max Landis kino Bright

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/o7h1yix9tlg1w6l/BRIGHT_1.pdf?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is the brightness referring to the bright explosion that his dad used to kill those Asian kids?

Seeing it.

Who is this guy and why should I listen to him?

Max Landis + David Ayer (Suicide Squad) + Will Smith's run of being in terrible movies..

Not optimistic.

Dirk Gently was pretty kino to be fair.

>max landis
>david ayer
>will smith
>netflix

Pass Thru best of the worst when.

I actually really miss blockbuster Will Smith so I'm looking forward to this. Bad Boys 4 life.

>literally a remake of Alien Nation

Landis you hack

Alien Nation deserves a remake. Frankly it's one of the few things that do. Underwatched series with decent premises but middling execution would make great remake fodder, but instead they always choose to remake cherished favorites and inevitably create something that'll never live up to the expectations of the original.

He's the result of nepotism and faggotry hitherto unknown.

Goob job rationalizing your creative bankruptcy Landis.

>tfw there will never be an actual movie where a police team raids an overcrowded satanic ritual minus the fantasy elements.

Google is your friend, and you don't have to listen

>Max Landis
>Will Smith
>Netflix

Your dad is a murderer, Max.

>Shadowrun ripoff
>will smith

no thx

>Max will never come back and save RLM

Isn't Woody Harrelson's dad also a murderer?

> Max will never come back and ruin RLM again

FTFY.

Is it a fucking superhero movie?

Is this the movie where a cop teams up with an orc?

This.

Fuck off Landis.

Yeah but by profession

There is one. It's called Baskin and it's outstanding with a great synth ost.

>A human detective (Will Smith) and a hulking Orc (Joel Edgerton) spring into action as evil forces scrap to seize control of an all-powerful wand.

Special Unit Men in Black: The Shadowrun Conspiracy

> and it's outstanding

It's pulp trash, dude. The OST is surprisingly good though, I can agree with that.

Special Patrol for Ethical Combative and Tactical Rape of Elves (SPECTRE): Elves Are for ______

Chronicle was great, I'll definitely check this out.

How long does it take to make his rainbow hair?

>tfw when this episode came out it was the most hype shit in the world for me
>fast forward one year and I hate both RLM and Max

>Max Landis will never win a Oscar because he isn't a black muslim

Feelsgoodman

>Joel Edgerton

This dude is based, what the fuck is he doing?

I like David Ayer even with that shitpile Suicide Squad under his belt

So il give it a watch

How exactly does this kike-faggot keep getting dosh to make films?

Yeah sure, because Landis doesn't have better things to do than hang out on this shitty forum full of idiots saying that Chronicle is his only good film, and that he's only famous because of my dad, and just refusing to acknowledge his brilliance.

>Netflix original
So it'll be shit?

I like urban fantasy and the names are all top notch so I look forward to it.

Why? Did you fall for the Sup Forums memes? I don't get how someone who used to love RLM could grow to hate them. The quality of their content has always been pretty consistent, they haven't gotten worse over the last year.

>the names are all top notch

does he keep getting work because of his connections?

Yeah, the connections to his serial killer of a dad.

They're doing a bit more self-memeing lately that is kind of annoying. Mike needs to get drunker on HITB and that will fix it.

looks great but nexflix and will smith......

Ahh, so you don't really hate them you just wish they would cut out the self-memeing. What did you think of The Nerd Crew videos?

>December

Fuck. The scipt was leaked last year.

Max Landis, 89

>KinoCheck International

Post it, senpai.

Max Landis is so good at making things seem like they're gonna be amazing. He's great at pitching concepts and getting people interested and then the final thing comes out and you realize that an interesting premise can't drive a fucking movie. YOU NEED AN ACTUAL PLOT

The best thing he has ever done is that 5 minute clip he did for RLM

is that felicia day?

Another big problem of his is he isn't any good at writing characters. Every character he writes ends up talking and acting exactly like him. There's no variety to his character writing and as a result every character feels unnatural.

I like Max Landis but not a single movie with his name attached to it has been that good other than maybe Chronicle, which was half a decade ago and not that great.

I feel like he should stick to making Youtube videos and talking about movies, and leave the actual movie making to people who can do it.

Chronicle was absolute shit.

Different user here, Chronicle isn't particularly good but it's a fucking masterpiece compared to the rest of Max's films.

>because of my dad

You dun goofed, Max.

This is the problem with hollywood Nepotism. People like him secure these huge budgets to produce their garbage based solely off the actions of their dad. Hollywood became great because all these talented people set off to stake their fortune in this crazy industry back in the day and through competition the "cream rose to the top"

Nowadays it's the son and daughter of the cream that is being artificially levitated to give it the appearance of rising. Same thing goes for Will Smith's clinically retarded son.

wow another Max Landis movie that's a "it's movie x meets movie x"

>rlm will never have him back to watch pass thru

lol

Eh I like a lot Max Landis' stuff, Dirk Gently was pretty cool, will probably go see it.
Sup Forums's autistic hate for him only makes me want to see his shit more.

>It's not even schlock
>It's super serious about a cop teaming up with an orc

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Watch Dirk Gently.

""""Enjoy""""""

dropbox.com/s/o7h1yix9tlg1w6l/BRIGHT_1.pdf?dl=0

>max turns trans at the age of 40

yfw

think of it this way

david ayer + will smith - studio fuckery (reshooting at the last hour and handing the editing to a trailer house)

He confirmed his return on the site you should go back to.

>will smith is a positive

not for many years now, take that Bad Boys VHS back to blockbuster already

>For JRR Tolkien and David Ayer, who bring worlds to life.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much would JRR hate this film?