Be honest, Sup Forums: are we the bad guys?

Be honest, Sup Forums: are we the bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

objectively

Is your NT a bunch of cheaty, flopping poser faggots?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

We can if you like.

Can they be grills to?

being the only team on steriods actually doesnt make you the bad guys.

cheaters id say.

No. You are still the good guys when you play against France or Brazil. They are more evil than you.

inshallah

of course

wait what the fuck, I read this thread as "are Sup Forums the bad guys"
but germany vascillates between good guys and bad guys with astounding quickness and regularity
you went from the bastion of euro culture to "siktir ficki ficki madchen" in the span of 10 years

No.

>you went from the bastion of euro culture
you're probably retarded, germany has been flooded with millions of foreigners since the 60s. the shock americans have about the recent refugee influx shows how little they know about what's going on here.

But I see a bennis?

Carl Cox sucks

>Germany was the bastion of "euro culture" in the 90s

u wot?

yes

techno, liam

I mean, I love techno, but come on.

No you're just faggots

forever and ever

AUF DER HEIDE BLÜHT EIN KLEINES BLÜMELEIN

UND DAS HEISST:

ERIKA.

WTF HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS?
SURE THE NAZI'S WERE SHIT, BUT IS THAT THE REASON YOU LOST ALL OF YOUR CONFIDENCE?
YOU FEELL SO BAD ABOUT WWI AND WWII AND GREECE THAT YOU WANT TO GIVE AWAY YOUR COUNTRY IN THE WORLD'S MOST PATHETIC DISPLAY OF VIRTUE SIGNALLING?

HOW ABOUT YOU BE YOU, AND WE'LL JUST ACCEPT YOU AS YOU ARE? STOP GROVELLING AND SECOND-GUESSING YOUR SELF AND TRYING SO HARD TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT YOU HATE YOURSELVES.
IT'S UNDIGNIFIED AND DISGUSTING.
(Sorry for yelling, but I recently lost a good friend to virtue signalling.)

tearing down the wall that was actually built was a pretty big event too

If

germans are machinelike and rules oriented. so in some cases it makes you the bad guys, in some the good. in soccer, you are not so much bad...just the team everyone wants to beat.

When people think of football, they usually think England as the creators, France as the creators of FIFA and Brazil as that really good mixed race nation that made South America a thing and their everything.

Not only did you invade France and bomb England, but you are known for autstic efficiency and always beat us at penalties, until that time you 4-(2)'d us. You then went on to lose gracefully in 2012, but did you really have to 7-1 the hosts of Brazil?

It was all they had and even though we all knew they were overrated and were going to win, 1-7 (seven) You humiliated them with good efficient football.

To summarise, yes.

In general, yes. But I root for you in soccer.

Less diving and more skillful play than any of the competing teams.

>Germany: Passes laws against Nazism, pays reparations to victims

>American: ACLU defends Nazi marches because freeze peach, American media turns Richard Spencer into a celebrity after spending decades shunning Farrakhan

We're the bad guys.

Kek

leave this great country soy-boy faggot