You know what time is it? IT'S TIME TO APOLOGIZE!!! RIGHT NOW!!!

You know what time is it? IT'S TIME TO APOLOGIZE!!! RIGHT NOW!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y4xYp7FL2k4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did Köln steal our logo?

>a based GOAT

köln was the first bundesliga champion. they've been around for some time, my fellow Sup Forumsartan

ÜBERALL JIBBET FANS VOM EFFZEH KÖÖÖÖÖLLE

*gets relegated*

Well done Koln for qualifying!

more like its time to laugh at arselel

ONE GOAT ON THE SHIRT

>Arsenal

what is the name of the goat?

You have to win versus us to qualify lol we just need a tie good luck because it will be impossible.

Hennes VIII.

why aren't you in the arselel thread laughing at them?

You realise Crvena Zvezda have to win as well?
Arselel are going to lose against BATE.

fucking BASED

/OUR GUYS/

good job losing the game

>Have to win
>Against a Serbian team

Wow so hard

Looks like a radio station

I'M SICK OF IT WOBBIE

they are dead last of the bundes league, senpai? are you mad? we're a joke, senpai. 18th in the bundesliga, senpai? 2 points, blud. 4 goals scored, senpai. it's a disgrace, blud

there's a movement, wobbie. i'm not bringing the bannas out, but the people will bring the banna.

it's time to go, blud. seriously, senpai. it's a disgrace. why is ospina still playing, blud? ham-roll, senpai. wut is he doing?!

so ein geiler typ hahaha

>arse anal

holy fuck i just noticed that we are second in the group. a draw against belgrade would be enough. WIR SPIELEN WIEDER IM EUROPA POKAL!!

I'm just here for the Arsenal FanTV.

you just outed yourself as a football newfag when red star plays home especially on such an important match like this, they always have such a big advantage due to fans and atmosphere and im not talking about western atmosphere with few chants during game

You are wrong and retarded.

Messi

youtube.com/watch?v=y4xYp7FL2k4

well a 0-0 draw isnt enough of course, but a 1-1 would be the ticket for köln because they have a higher amount of total away goals then.

You realise Köln lost against Red Star at home?

a narrow 0-1 with a much better köln. the time of misfortune is over and we will win this next game.

My point is that a draw sees Köln eliminated, you dummy.

Thanks to the GOAT team I'm now the richest guy in south america.

it's not after 1-1 lol

All this gay sex must have rotted your brain.
Either that or you are just naturally retarded.

you dont know the rules idiot. a 1-1 would mean the following in that order: same number of points - same goal difference - same number of away goals in direct comparision - and then köln advances because more away goals in total.

I think you forgot the "goals scored against each other" step there, my man.

you might want to check your facts before making an even bigger idiot of yourself, brainlet

Always bump GOAT threads.

Erster Fußball Club Köln desu

WINTER CUP STILL GLEAMING

When Red Star plays home
>literally didnt play Europe for 10 years
>Literally lost Derby vs Partizan 3:1 on their stadium

fans are meme,they will be more pressure to their players, koln coach only need to switch it to red faggs

DE ZOCH KUETT! KAMELLE! KAMELLE!

ALLE BÖCKE BEIßEN
ALLE BÖCKE BEIßEN
NUR DER KÖLNER SCHEISSBOCK NICHT

I am pretty sure playing against the yellow wall puts more pressure on you than some 2000 people balkanshit stadium

>muh best atmosphere
Couldn't even put a pressure at Red Bull players who they apparently hate guts

>the impoverished shanty town of these seething ABKs

Your table is wrong. Köln needs a win to advance.

>still embarrassing yourself
Why do you do this, my gay friend?

Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - one word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth

>overplaying your idiocy so as to make it sound funny instead of embarrassing
Yeah, ha ha. Very good.

holy fuck imagine being such a smug bastard as you. you must be so proud of your rhetoric skills, of your intellect that is as epic as it is impenetrable. i admit defeat, your divine perception is towering into the heavens, far above my measly mind. justice needs to be dealt when the mortals below are clinging to hope, trying to enjoy life and bring that joy to others. its like david versus goliath, atlas versus zeus. i can easily picture you being like the reddit memes you also probably enjoy. leaning back in your chair as you pwned another plebeian. with each of your clever and condescending posts you probably let out a smug grin while taking a sip of your latte macchiato. how foolish i was to try and stand against your might! my strength is leaving me, i faint before such superior forces. well whatever, i will leave you the last word as it would only be fitting for a god amongst men. i'm out.

wew

Black Philip

hello is this the autism thread?

Yes, you'll fit right in.