Robinho's career seems to have been going somewhat downhill

Robinho's career seems to have been going somewhat downhill.

The boy was to become Messi or C Ronaldo tier back when he was still at Real Madrid. Man City with newly found money and a big buck project started by breaking their transfer record by a mile with the signing of this hot prospect, who was rumoured to have asked where's Sir Alex after arriving. He was decent but nothing special, so a move to declining AC Milan seemed the best choice for all parties. He played there until he became too shit for even today's Milan, and went to play in Brazilian meme league.

Now he's going to prison for 9 years. Probably not the resume he would've expected when he was the hottest prospect alive.
bbc.com/sport/football/42103736

>you now remember when halal press thought he was better than messi
lmao

He's older than both of them

He was for a brief period of time. The nightclubs and the alcohol finished his career.

Whats with brazilians and fucking up their careers because of their night life?

>and a big buck project
he got started on that recently

Brazilian DNA

>He was for a brief period of time
exactly when?

>be poor
>become rich thanks to soccer
>"now i'll finally be able to have all the women, cars and parties i've always dreamt about"

It's pretty simple.

They don't love their sport. They don't love their teams. They just want to be rich.

>The boy was to become Messi or C Ronaldo tier
if I had 1mln for every time i heard this i could unironically buy a good team from any league

Weird how much it happens to Brazilian players though. Gazza is the closest English example I could think of but it seems to have happened to a lot of really talented Brazilians

It's really just about about how poor you used to be before getting that footy money. Poor people from Europe still have a better lifestyle and a bit more opportunities than poor people from Brasil

They literally do not give a fuck about the football world. European clubs mean nothing to them. Playing for Real Madrid or for Guangzhou Everglade is the same as long as you get paid.

with Fabio Capello at Real Madrid 2006/2007.
He had discipline. He played right wing in a 4-4-2 that won the league against Barcelona. Robinho was a wonderful player back then but like Adriano destroyed himself.
That's why Maradona is the greatest. He was destroying himself with cocaine and booze and hookers and mafia but he still carried Argentina to win the WC and Napoli to win two scudetti

cokey jakey is in the NT for some reason
italians can does this sometimes
cassano had some real talent

I now remember Robinho.

100 Caps

That's pretty impressive

>the crusher of chile

Adriano came from a slum, he is even best friend with the drug dealers there. Robinho, Ronaldinho, Neymar, Ronaldo were also all poor. They are not intelligent, the don't think about their future, all they want is to spend money with women and alcohol, nothing more.

Kaká cares a lot about Milan. Ronaldinho also cares about Barça. Ronaldo seems to care about Real Madrid a little.

This. People in my country are poorer but our parents are strict and make us take school pretty seriously. Even the athletes who are idiots have somebody who keeps them in check so they don't spend all their money on stupid shit. I mean look at Darko Milicic,americans consider him a failure but he is retired with a net worth of 25 million dollars and has invested in agriculture and hotels.

>Robinho's career seems to have been going somewhat downhill.

you dont say do you?
what with the prison sentence and all?

I dont think poverty explains it all, there has to be something specifically related to brazilian culture, lots of african players came from poverty too but you dont see them gang raping drunk girls and fucking trannies, hell, now that I think of it, african players are quite disciplined.