Calls me shitskin

>calls me shitskin
>whole race is trying to get shitskinned

>tfw you actually saw someone like that at the beach when you were a kid

this is why i don't go outside
why should i ruin my skin with tan?

>ruin
Only if you over do it. There isn't anything in our existance that is not bad for us in excess. Everything is harmful in excess

disgusthang!

>be Pakistani
>photoshop all your pictures so you can look as white as possible

>that
>white
You're either white or you aren't. If fairness=white then koreans are white

The point was that he's brown and put the brightness all the way up to look white.
Trust me, I know you guys are not white.

fair skin doesn't make you white*

Daily reminder the aforementioned leaf is an autistic cunt that got bullied by niggers when he was younger and now has thousands of images saved in his hardrive to spam all day because he's the king of beta males.

you got the wrong guy my man

TBh I know. These aren't even his hours. I just like spamming that pic.

Tell me about him. When are his hours?

Difference between looking a bit bronze and looking like actual shit

>bronze
>orange
>tanned
Just other words for brown. Op pic is looks like a niggers turd

Day time. You've probably seen him before.

same
they're fucking everywhere in australian, men women alike.

how do they not die of skin cancer by 40 is beyond me

they do bro, its just that they're always replaced by the next generation of fucken jersey shore uncouth cunts every time they die

The person isn't tanned they're burnt
Don't be mad just cause you'll never have beautiful skin

Go get some Vitamin D you basement dweller.

>Implying real whites can tan like that

Wrong, tanning is literally skin damage no matter how often or to what extent it occurs. Even if some people have the melanin to get away with it, they're not doing themselves any favors.

How do people not get this? It blows my mind that people are so willing to let themselves age prematurely and risk skin cancer for a tan they could get in a bottle.

>mfw I've spent the last month in Spain yet retain my beautiful pale complection

You're retarded. Don't tell me you expect to tan just by getting under the sun and burning? That's not how you get color

>real whites are just Anglos and Germans
Yeah nah fuck off.

Wew lad. Its only been summer for a week or so here and I've already seen a few people more tanned than you.
Well it was 40+ ° a couple of days back so that's probably got something to do with it.

These

>t. jelly brown boys

I have been going out a lot during the summer

Slavs aren't white tho

t. white trash
do you get a sunburn whenever the sun shines on your face through the gaps in the curtains?

I agree
I'm Sarmatian
No, only if I go to the country not suitable for whites, like Australia or south Europe

>Scythians
>White

effin white bois getting rekt at their higher chances of getting melanoma.

Lmao cum skin faggot. I can easily tan without getting sun burnt. You're just less evolved

>Less evolved
How's that cousin marriage working out for you?