Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCkr7oBFlUuUQasorP4fhH6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So this... is the power of...

Italian genes.

He's so fat he can't walk anymore...

He has a scooter

oh god the body language of that pink cap guy says everything

I like how they're holding him back from weakly flailing at the police.

Apparently liberal college youths in the UK can't even figure out how to make signs.

> FUCK YOU FRAGILE

What did fragile ever do to you?

every time i think of a liberal i imagine this exact fucking picture

kek

What does it say

"My gf is sleeps around while I raise her child from a previous relationship and I'm ok with that and I also enjoy her using her strapon on me"

>YOU STOLE OUR FUTURILITY

Is that eggman?

How dare you insult Eggman like that

whats that guys youtube channels name ?

Hey, Greg Miller is a cool guy.

youtube.com/channel/UCkr7oBFlUuUQasorP4fhH6Q

Has there ever been a Connor worth raising to adulthood?

It does seem to be one of those names that has a nominative determination towards failture

Libruls gonna gib dats fo dem schools and suicide n sheit
>box of smokes
>box
Somebody neck that fucking mong asap

so fucking ugly

that was really the shortest lived meme of this decade

Wtf I hate israel now

Don't forget Bale. Big time Liberal.

But newports say box right on the box.

>Bale
>Liberal

Not according to these dubs.

Also donated $50,000 to Bernie Sanders' campaign

Every time with this fucking thing.
>that reddit cuck desperately trying to flirt with it

Is the patriarchy forcing her to buy lady razors? Just get the cheaper ones, you dopey cunt.

He's a neocon.

What? Bale isn't liberal at all.

I'm no doctor, but I'm starting to think that Maisie Williams Syndrome is a legitimate medical disorder. Where does this level of hideousness even come from?

More like green treehugger but he just does it for extra pr points

This one sure. He even crossdressed

Cunt looks like that sheltered baby from monsters university

99% of Hollywood is liberal because it's fashionable. You know what all of these men have in common? They have sucked jewish cock.

I think it's just fetal alcohol syndrome

you can see the one drop rule taking effect

It is a syndrome, it's called Kyphosis.

>99%

Try 45%

>Like his parents, Ford is a lifelong Democrat, [79] and a close friend of former President Bill Clinton.

>On September 7, 1995, Ford testified before the U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee in support of the Dalai Lama and an independent Tibet.[80][81] In 2008, he narrated the documentary Dalai Lama Renaissance.[82]
In 2003, he publicly condemned the Iraq War and called for "regime change" in the United States. He also criticized Hollywood for making violent movies, and called for more gun control in the United States.

>After Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said his favorite role of Ford's was Air Force One because he "stood up for America", Ford reasoned that it was just a film and was doubtful that Trump's presidential bid would be successful.

MAISIE IS BEAUTIFUL YOU DIRTY FUCKING SPIC

The UK mostly

>gender fluid

what the fuck does that even mean. gender isn't a fucking beverage or something that comes out after a night of binge drinking.

>Damon is a supporter of the Democratic Party, and has made several critical statements against Republican Party figures, but has also expressed his disillusionment with the policies of President Barack Obama.[99][100] In 2012 Damon, Ben Affleck, and John Krasinski hosted a fundraiser for Democratic Senate nominee Elizabeth Warren.[101]

Huge 2nd Amendment Supporter

He's a jew, by the way.

With his >>problematic

lul I know one faggot in this collage.

>average cuckservative

>mfw marketers know the average clam is do stupid to do the legwork she did
>mfw she doesnt realize its not oppression, but an assessment of her genders intelligence

>Connery is a member of the Scottish National Party (SNP),[71][72] a centre-left political party campaigning for Scottish independence from the United Kingdom, and has supported the party financially

we're posting dumb, liberal faggots? Cool. nothing more redpilled then carrying a degenerate homo in a litter over your shoulders :^)

He's Italian. Fra--gee--le

I like the Fragile arrow pointing up at the faggot.

>Clitorista

>CLITORISTA

Milo represents Sup Forums about as much as Alex Gordon Jahans represents Bremainers

no dude he's a redpilled alt-righter like me :^)

made me giggle/10

> What the fuck does that even mean

It doesn't need to mean something... He's free to say whatever he wants.

What do you think this is, the 1950s? Lobotomize people or lock them up if they think they're Napoleon? So intolerant.

>tfw "fragile" means "weak" in french

Is that kikerberg?

well adjusted :^)

There's nothing degenerate about Greg aside from him living in California.

If anything, doesn't that prove that women are more gullible and susceptible to marketing ploys than men? If you pay more for exactly the same thing with prettier colors, that's entirely your own fault for being easily fooled.

Also
>For two-thirds less of the product
Leaving out the fact that she's ignoring the razor itself and only counting the refills, it should be "two-thirds of" or "one-third less of" the product.

demand determines price just as much as supply. of course women's products are more expensive: they're capitalizing on the average woman's demand for grooming products.

you have to pick the lesser of two jews

No, Eggman is better than that.

> Hating others for being hateful
> Misinterpreting 'leave pls' as hate
> Is against building walls but locks her door cuz afraid of thieves

hhnngggnnhh

Holy fucking kek