You ever lost to a girl in a game?

You ever lost to a girl in a game?

is life a game? then yes

on purpose, yes

If relationships are games then yes.
Thank god i didn't play the marriage game.

cant lose if you dont play

no,i try even harder vs girls

every day

well i get sexually aroused from the domination, so yes

You can't win if you play against a girl. If you lose you're a weak faggot, if you win you're a try hard that has to prove something

yes, at bowling

i suck at bowling, it's a stupid game

Never. I'm a fucking try hard.

i destroyed my gf pussy last night

Does cumming first count

if it's someone you'd like to impress: win and make her laugh

Works better is she's watching you play against other guys

Once at pool, we were playing on a shit table and couldn't predict the ball movement as the felt was so shit and she meme'd herself to a victory.

Only time I've ever lost to a girl

> implying us a/sp/ergers have contact with girls

In 5th grade me and my two best bros played 3v3 volleyball against these 7th grade girls and they fucking destroyed us. One of them was 5'11 and had been training for college volleyball since birth. We literally didn't score a single point, most humiliating moment of my life. However when we were sophomores in high school and the girls were seniors we challenged them to a rematch and we beat them easily.

That's not losing

> training for college volleyball

I believe op was asking about men losing to girls

This is sorta weird but I get turned on by women being shot and killed in combat. Just imagining them staggering and whimpering from the pain, slumped against a tree or something, alone in the cold forest in a fierce firefight with blood going all down their legs and hands. Death has always given me a kind of boner ever since I was young, I didn't like watching movies with battles because when people died their death screams would give me a huge erection. I used to dryhump the ground when i was a kid playing "dead" during war games and when i got older and had a sexual awakening I realized I enjoyed thinking about female soldiers getting killed, or executed, imagining them quivering in fear and utterly helpless as their death approaches.

I meant she had been training to eventually play college volleyball. We were like 8 or 9 years old and the girls were 10 or 11

Fucking pool. I lost to this chick because I scratched on 8 after dominating. She talked so much shit after. We ended up fucking later that night night but goddamn I was disappointed in myself

please end yourself painfully, you might even enjoy it

hot

>We ended up fucking later that night night but
doubt.jpeg

>doubt.jpeg
>also posting the actual image

True story. Apparently she had a crush on me since the beginning of the semester and that night was an opportunity to turn it into something more. We ended up dating for a while

yeah I lost like 5 games of thumb war in a row to this girl who is thin as a twig

worst day ever

At badminton.
I was only trying to smash.
Literally and figuratively.

You need help man

Tell me about your mother

Yes, I came faster than she did and lost

I got beat by a girl at Tennis

No, you have to be a cuck/numale to think that letting a girl win is gonna make them attracted to you. The last girl I played, I was swatting the shit out of her and talking trash. We fucked right after

Bowling

And then everyone clapped

i've never even played a sport against another girl. they sit on the sidelines and play with their hair while the men do real stuff.

yes, i lost heads up poker

POKER I JUST MET 'ER AHAHAHAH

tennis to my girlfriend because i had never played and she played in high school. i went on to beat her the next two games tho. she's still salty and i won't give her a rematch

lost a dick sucking competition

britcuck btw

my ex could beat me in a swimming sprint, but she did swim a 100 free in the low 50 seconds range tbf

this.

>she did swim a 100 free in the low 50 seconds range
Were you dating an olympian

is sitting on my face a sport? always lose but its chill

Fuck no, I hate women. One of my proudest sports moments was slapping a hard line drive into some broads tit during company softball. Lel I even stole second when the shortstop and second baseman ran over to comfort her.

Yes.
Rules were I could only use my weak foot. I guess I had area restrictions too. "Soccer".

Thank God net neutrality is ending this site for good.

yes, was I was 9 I got btfo by a girl on that thing where you stand on something and knock eachother off with sticks that have pads on them

I have lost on games I don't usually play, like pool or bowling

this

>wrestling in PE

bowling is all I can remember

nice

Two girls have scored against me in hockey, does that count? One was in an official game, the other was in a friendly summer league

i let girls post me up all the time so i can rub my dick on their ass

I used to have the same female opponent many times when I was competing in judo.
she would always win every other boy in our weight class and I'd face her in the final match and win her through binding in newaza, never did I once lose to her
she was good at blocking/dodging throws in tachi waza because of her flexibility, thus I was never able to throw her for more than kokas or yukos and only rarely, but once we got to newaza, it'd always lead to an ippon.

She was taller than the boys and even taller than me and through her size alone managed to win boys in the weight class.
Met her again after like +7 years in the army at the same company. She was easily like 30cm shorter than me, shows how boys are late bloomers in comparison.

Sure I had my share of other female opponents but they never posed a threat.

Nope.

The closest I've come is in high school when I was a fat fuck at nearly 260 lbs, we were having a badminton unit in gym class and I was matched against a chick who was on the varsity team. Keep in mind, I was fat, wore glasses, and spent 90% of my free time after school playing WoW and eating junk food.

It was close but I rallied in the end and won. Women are pathetic.

I had some swedish female college hockey player dangle through my legs at shinny one night. Luckily I caught her with my hip and sent her flying. She was not impressed by my dominant physical play unfortunately and spent the rest of the afternoon trying to make me look dumb

My ex-gf always beat me on Mario game.

I lost a pillow fight on purpose and let them sit on me and beat me with pillows on the ground. They then dragged me and carried me into their room and taunted me and threatened to put make-up on me. It ended when my friend burst into the room and "rescued" me. I did not want to be rescued. It smelled so nice in that room. There was so much pink in that room and it was wonderful to be handled like that.

A friend of mine was losing to a stoned chick in FIFA, with about 15 people watching. It was embarrassing

my sister used to smoke me in basketball all time, she probably could have gone pro, but she hurt her ankle and turned to drug dealing

Yeah, I lost in the game of life to any women anywhere.

real sport? nah
vidya? once, but that fucker was a smelly hiki and loved guitar hero

yards not meters

oh yea, also it was short course, so you get to push off the wall 3 times instead of just 1

i like to lose wrestling when she sit on face

Lol Fritz can't bowl

This.

They're not impressed by your ability to beat THEM. In any unisex team game you play, pass to women regularly, instead of going for scores. Not just the hot ones though, that looks desperate.

They bitch and bitch about guys hogging the ball.

Only the game of love.

Yes all the time playing tennis. I’m a decent athlete but playing against girls who all went on to play in college was difficult for an average player like myself. Then again they all practiced for years more than me

This tbqhwy senpai

edgy brah used to look like a normal human bean? wtf?

Calm down Aashiq

Based goosey

Lost in badminton to a girl who was playing for national team.

Your mom last night playing let's not have sex. I lost when I had sex with her. Faggot

Badminton is a sport where you can easily lose to a girl if she know what's she's doing.

In table tennis. She was sneaky good. Also I was drunk

ok but have you ever lost to a girl in a game

My half sister smoked me in shotput and swimming till I was about 15. She was abo (mum was insanely good at track without ever training) mixed with welsh leading her to be bulky as fuck but agile and quick. She destroyed literally every girl in the school at every sports event and some of the guys. Only didnt make anything of herself because she never practiced and became a stoner.

what

DID YA FUCK HER?

Post pics of her you faggot

Läuft bei dir

>so beta the only way he'll approach a girl is if she's dying

i wonder how many lists you're on now, nigel. if you're really in the uk, you're fuuuucked.

Gf regularly trashes me in darts. Im just awful, my arms are too long so my biomechanics suck and I cant keep decent form to save my life.

Doing Judo. Fought an [underage] girl last week half my weight. Went like pic related. Shinpan calls wazarai for a beautifully perfect de ashi barai. Eventually won by choke holding her. Little slut wasn't wearing a bra only a sport singlet. Felt her perky nipple on my bare chest. Still fapping to that thought. True story anons.

Huh

I was a kid back then and never really thought of her "that" way, neither did I in army.

ah yes, the famous british banter

a friend at university and I got wrecked at basketball by two girls. granted one of them is now a professional player, but it was still really embarrassing.