MILO THE JEW DRAMA

MILO THE JEW FATSHAMES A MAN WHO IS LITTERALLY IN A GYM TRYING TO GET FIT
WHY DID HALF OF Sup Forums EVEN LIKE THIS GUY?!?

>on a chair
>texting
>no visible sweatmarks

nice try. going to the gym and actually exercising are two different things

You forgot
>leg machine
>resting on machine between sets
>BMI too high to benefit from isolation movements

hes literally a fucking faggot

at least is isn't a terrorist cock sucking cuck, isn't about time to jerk off to achmed raping your wife , does your wife's son know that you let achmed rape her

Isn't this the guy who literally fucks niggers in the ass?

If I ever had any respect for him I lost it when I saw him on RT. You can't trust a guy who works for rubles. He is the kind of person who'll do ANYTHING for money and attention.

Worse.

Let's niggers fuck him in the ass.

He is a faggot so I don't blame him.

Fuck the fatty. He deserves shame all the way up until he's finally natty swole.

The shame is the fuel to his fire.

If you are defeated by the shaming, you are a weakling that deserves to be left in the dust.

if you want those amerifats to lose weight you shame them into going to the gym, once they're there you can stop shaming them you cruel fuck

Fat people in the gym are not only fat but very stupid. Thats probably why they are fat in the first place. Also give me a diet coke.

/thread

being fat is cancer and you have only yourself to blame. you take that shame and the beatings that come with it until you make yourself a better man/woman and prove them wrong otherwise you give up and let them walk over you like the weak masochist you are.

wtf i hate milo now

I can't wait until he gets the HIV.

>we should discourage fat people from going to gyms by ridiculing them, that will make them lose weight!
He's not too bright is he?

fatty detected

The Jew is shaming a fat man trying to improve himself...meanwhile...Milo allows himself to get fucked in the ass by niggers on a regular basis.

Makes you think.

Does that mean I can come and shame you for your fucked up Brit teeth until you go get them fixed?

Legitimate question.

Implying he's clean after fucking more niggers than Hurricane Katrina.

In the gym is a safe space because he has already been shamed and made the effort to go to the gym. If you actually care about obesity at all you would know shaming in the gym leads to flat out quitting or comfort foods. I would like body pics from the 2 of you. I would wager skinny fats or arm 365 teenagers.

its all about perspective, if you can let yourself get into such a disgusting state you deserve it, milo was just born a disgusting fuck and cannot change it so embraces it, that fat fuck however has the power to change it, 10 shekels he already quit :^)

go ahead darling but only if you let me remind you on how you let Hilary walk all over your country~

as a fan of milo i do agree with this.
he looks like a dick, but i mean, thats his whole "schtick" isnt it?

What would our body types prove? You wouldn't be able to call us hypocrites because the debate is on one's response to shaming.

What, you're gonna try to shame us? Ok big whoop. Where's your point then?

Jesus, what a fucking idiot. I have no doubts that he thinks that acting like a snobbish cheerleader is the epitome of rebel conservatism. Milo (and even Ben "you're poor because your parents failed!" Shappiro) is precisely that, a person trying really hard to be the diametrical opposite of a college leftist, a parody made by them.

You're not talking with Sweden prime minister.

Faggotry must be shamed whenever and wherever it occurs.

On this point as indeed on all others Sup Forums is resolute.

Fuck Milo. Stop supporting the controlled opposition half-jew black dick sucking faggot.

Milo is a faggot only useful for fact checking moronic feminists. His worth is nothing more. He's also half Jew but pretends he's Catholic. He also loves Niggers. Why would any self respecting person even entertain the notion of liking him?

You can sée the sweatmarks you retarded feuille.

>implying i called myself thin
>implying i am not a 700 pound legless wheel chair bounded asexual genderless fuck

Also, just because you're at the gym means nothing. Becoming strong is a mental exercise as much as it is physical. You have to learn to endure the shaming in order to truly overcome it.

I'm against the pussyfication of this world. You should be as well.

Milo is such a disgusting individual.

Seriously if you like this dude leave Sup Forums

Underrated kek

He could be googling now to use it asshole.

Look I hate fatties as much as anyone but I will never shit on somebody for trying to improve themselves.

You shouldnt either.

this is reddit

THANKYOU, man fuck these weak ass kids who cannot literately take an insult without whinging or crying or trying to protest and shut something down, man i fucking miss child discipline .

That dude could most definitely beat the fuck out of milo's faggy ass.
all my money on the fat dude.

I was just gonna say this. Fuck this Jew.

Shit wrong image

>fatshames

fuck off to tumblr

>A MAN WHO IS LITTERALLY IN A GYM TRYING TO GET FIT
Obese person has no place in a gym. They should become at least just overweight by eating less first.

t. Former fattass

>In the gym is a safe space

Jesus christ, kill yourself.

He's so afraid of a 500 pound man that he has to pretend to take a selfie even though the guy's back is turned.

I have better arms and shoulders and I haven't been in a gym since high school

He's clearly not doing a very good job.

this guy got famous off gamergate

thats all he is famous for

he has an army of anime avatars to do his bidding because he embarrassed himself by attacking anita sarkeesian and making her 10 million dollars

Pretty dick move. I thought he was above this.

I see these guys in the gym, for about a week. Never spotted again. Rinse repeat.

You can't lose weight through working out.

This is a scientific fact.

You can only lose weight through reduction in caloric intake.

Working out builds muscle, but the calorie burn from working out is negligible when compared to the amount of calories your average fatty intakes.

You can lose weight by eating less.

You can get fit by eating less + working out.

But working out alone does jack shit for fatties and in fact probably does more harm than good because they feel they can eat 3 big macs instead of 2 after an hour on the tread mill.

It doesn't work that way.

Do you guys know how our very early ancestors would kill a deer?

Deer don't sweat. We do.

So we'd just run after those fuckers. Miles and miles. Til that deer passed out from exhaustion and we could brain it with a rock. True story.

Our bodies are built to be extremely, extremely, efficient at running and walking.

And these fatties think they'll get a six pack by using gym machines 45 minutes a week. That doing some curls and lat pulls is going to burn off that cheeseburger. It won't burn off one BITE of that cheeseburger.

>baaaa waaaa if I can't behave like a nasty college girl anywhere I go, its a "safe space"

You both deserve a punch in the face. Can you imagine any respectable male of your family going to gym and taking selfies with his boyfriend to make fun of fat people? No. Because normal males don't do that.

I'll take a fatty over a cock sucking faggot.

Pretty shitty, clearly never heard the teachings of Zyzz. We're all gonna make it, brahs.

Why do we care what a faggot is twitting about?

>Obese gym workout
>Can't even burn 1 calorie edition
>Get up
>Eat big breakfast. Literally Ihops breakfast.
>Sweat a lot just putting on gym clothes
>Get on the vehicle
>Go to gym
>Tire self out just walking through the front door and signing in.
>Plaster fat ass in a chair
>Try "doing" cardio for 30 minutes
>Text and recuperate energy
>Eat candy bar
>Get out
>Head to Mcdonalds and order 5 people's worth of burgers.

Fat people every time.

This. Fatty is guilty till he's /fit/ no matter where he is.

>Sup Forums up in arms about this.

HAve you guys ever had a trainer or even watched Biggest Loser? They don't let fatties off the hook, specially whale ones like Milo is posting.

Exactly, but just because it happens I'm not going to go crazy over it. You're just showing what a sensitive little boy you are by getting so emotional over it.

Loosing weight != getting less fat

"Sports makes fat fit" is a meme.
1st - stop overeating (and eating sugar)
2nd - go to gym, where there is no cultural marxists
3rd - if you see cultural marxist in your gym, hit him right in his fucking face, no matter whom he currently shills for along with promoting his degeneracy

As for you 1st is - to stop drinking windwasher.

The fatty have probably not worked out a single day in his life. He's like a lost puppy and will be scared from continue going to the gym if you so much as look at him. One of the PT's are probably paying attention and will give him some advice for free to get him going.

I can't believe someone who literary gets fucked in the ass by niggers are being defended for acting like someone who gets fucked in the ass by niggers.

Le alt right should admonish their leader
And to think every single person on pol except me said they would go gay for this guy
All he does is spout pol memes and le triger feminazis xD

Have you ever had a trainer? Y'know, in real life? They don't insult their trainees, that would be completely retarded. It'd just make them quit and lose the gym money. You can probably get a crazy insulting trainer but it's not a mainstream thing.

Maybe he's eating less and trying to do exercise to help out his heart. You are correct in your thesis but that's not a reason to bash the guy for working out.

This is really the first thing Milo's been really wrong about, besides his odd fascination with Coulter.

Fatty is at a gym working out, there's no ethical or logical reason to be making fun of him.

Also the reason they never feel "full" is because their body eventually can't even use all that "food" for energy.

Hell they literally become lethargic on their own diet and can't notice that there's something is wrong.

You forgot your gif.

>I can't believe someone who literary gets fucked in the ass by niggers are being defended for acting like someone who gets fucked in the ass by niggers.

Moving around burns calories you doofus. That's why you should work out plus diet so you can maximize your calorie out put.

What's with the ひ?

>Haha, yes lets shame him! That'll make him work out super hard!
>Implying it wouldn't just discourage him from working out

YOU ALWAYS MAKE FUN OF FATTIES HOW IS THAT A HARD CONCEPT?

ITS LIKE NOT GIVING YOUR DOG TREATS UNTIL IT DOES THE PROPER TRICKS

My penis has an odd fascination with Coulter. Is she hot or a spoopy skeleton?

There's no ethical or logical reason to make fun of fatties in the first place. Anyone who claims to have one is just too weak to accept that they like being mean.

>entire fan base is fat racist neckbeards
>bites the had that feeds

Hahaha WEW lad

post your naked body to prove it faggot

>YOU ALWAYS MAKE FUN OF FATTIES
No, (You) shitpost about them on Sup Forums and pass them in the street.

Calm your edge faggot.

Again, he's already working towards fixing his mistakes. You sound like a sociopath.

only fags work out religiously

Usually thats in January though. New Years Resulotion guys are the worst. But still. Milo would have been better off going up to the guy and offering encouragement. Not taking a bitchy selfie making fun of him.

I swear theres a pic out there of a girl making the exact same gym selfie where she's making fun of a guy because he's working out and she's trying to look cute.

>You sound like a sociopath.
Don't, you'll only encourage the edge

not happening gay toothpaste. but I will admit my arms and shoulders are the only parts of me in better shape than him.

The proper trick is going to the gym. Saying "bad dog" when he's doing the right thing isn't gonna help. You don't make fun of a dude trying to improve himself...unless it;s this guy.

>HAve you guys ever had a trainer or even watched Biggest Loser? They don't let fatties off the hook, specially whale ones like Milo is posting.

The fatties in the Biggest Loser ASKED to be treated that way, the best thing you can do in your GYM is workout and leave, if you do something more, you already suffer from the same kind of pussification you accuse liberals of.

>WHY DID HALF OF Sup Forums EVEN LIKE THIS GUY?!?

No one with a third of a brain cell takes this faggot seriously

while his countrymen were fighting and debating for liberty, he was doing pic related

instead of using his "great oratory" skills that every one of his stupid fans are blowing him over to discuss the blatant disregard of law today, he's making fun of a fat guy at gym

fuck milo

Bullshit. Fatshame is the only thing that kept me shredding that fat until I became fit. And it's still very powerful motivation to stay fit

>YOU SOUND LIKE __________

Fucking SJW faggot.

>Natty
>swole

pick one

>Fatty is at a gym working out, there's no ethical or logical reason to be making fun of him
Except there is He should stop being fat first. Working out doesn't fix your bad eating habbits

It's not SJW to point out basic human decency and logic. That's conflating the actual definition of the term.
There alt-right edgelords need to be purged if the new right is going to rise.

>tfw was bullied at the gym
Why I stay home and lift. it's always women though, specifically the ones who walk into a gym, get on the treadmill, take 50 selfies, and leave.

>Working out doesn't fix your bad eating habbits
True, but if was doing nothing but sitting on the couch before than some activity will help him.

Objectively incorrect. Reducing caloric intake and burning calories via exercise is the best method of losing weight. Stop spreading lies you faggot.

This. All the wtf i hate Milo now posters are just Tumblr shills who are so weak and subhuman they'd die in a NatSoc society. If you're a fat fuck, you get shamed until you aren't. Shut the fuck up and live with it.

NatSoc is about physical perfection. Fatty ain't one.

Then you're in a small minority, because most people double down on their vices if you insult them. Most fat people overeat when they're stressed.

This. Shame should drive you to overcome your shame. Shame is good. The idea that we should be insulated from shame has lead to shameful behavior becoming acceptable.

I hate fatties as much as anyone, but bullying a guy who is trying to fix himself by going to the gym is ridiculous. That's not what we're about here. We should be encouraging people who are trying to make lifestyle changes, not condemning them for it.

>this is what skellingtons actually believe
Diet is important, but lifting with a shitty diet is better than not lifting on a shitty diet

>It's not SJW to point out basic human decency and logic.

how nice that the SJWs have expanded that to include tolerating fatness.

You know why people weren't as fat in the 50s? Because fat kids were bullied for being fat fucking subhumans. No safe spaces for fat fucks. You get to be free of shame when you're thin.

>supports natsoc
>calls others weak and subhuman

>tfw was bullied at the gym
Same here man, was forced to work out at home with worse equipment and worse everything. Now if I see a obese guy at a gym I offer to help out just in case. A lot of the obese guys dont come back but the ones that do always seem to try their best and it really makes me smile.