Country

>country
>how are you prepare for the imminent global collapse?

By playing Fallout 3 and purchasing the items most salient to survival in the game.

Flag
Already live in collapsed world, nothing strange for me

becoming self-sufficient

Just to add a legitimate answer to your thread:

I have collected and read the leading survival and foraging book, practice bushcraft and used it on a few long backpacking trips (which I did to get into survival). I have amassed a large amount of important tools, supplies, and weapons for it, and I have also have been taking care of my health: getting needed dental work, an extra pair of glasses incase mine break. A supply off vitamins, iodine pills incase of nuclear attack, and have replaced all my old clothes with new, durable clothes.

The last 2 things on my list are a rifle a food rations...which I would have had easily had I not lost my job recently.

>Survival guides
>Bushcraft equipment
>Guns and ammo
>Hazmat, mask and filters
>Pills and freeze dried food
>Replacement car/mc iginiton parts in faraday cage in case of EMP

>thinking the world will collapse any time soon

good goy

>imminent global collapse happens
>my country
>everything looks exactly the same

>imminent

the collapse of this world is nothing. It is always coming and going in some form or another. only the collaspe of the body matters since that's when you'll reincarnate into the next world.

Moving to Iceland to camp out in igloos with the last of my race

Why are survivialists often lone wolves when it's a sure way to not survive?

Survivalists are pack wolves.

wants you reach adulthood you can survive on your own. hence hermits and ascetics.

Playing Myfaroog

I was born in such circumstances, im not afraid of the same things most of you are.
I for one dont need some metallika murderer on gibs walking talking video making meme man telling me about how his way of worshit is superior and how hot it is during summer.
I dont trust a word coming out of his moostash and i dont care how his youtube commentators will react if i slander their demigod.
If you believe a pack of autists can resurrect a dead religion, good luck to you, i honestly wish you all do bring back the old religion back the whole thing, research it further and find as many truths about it as you can. But not on my fucking expense.

because they are lonely and damaged, so they think that only the collapse of the civilization will give them the opportunity to be the edgelords they always wanted to be but never had the courage, ultimately letting them get a gf.
Those perish in the first minutes of such a situation, the preppers as well.

I turn myself into a weapon so I can take what I need by force

Join a well organised crime syndicate

making my peace with the Gods

>needs to die in adrenaline fueled combat in order to avoid Hel and enter Valhalla
>""""peace""""
I feel sorry for Varg, I don't think him sitting on his ass all day collecting welfare is gonna cut it.

Do the neofaggans actually know the rules of who goes where in different circumstances of death, that their ancestral religion dictates?

>Do the neofaggans actually know the rules of who goes where in different circumstances of death, that their ancestral religion dictates?
99% of them don't.

So they rely on badly recorded myths and legends to make a religion of peoples that didnt write or record their history, just passed down stories to their kids.
I think there are much better sources to learn about such a religion but it requires serious dedication and people and even funding. But try to explain that to a crowd of failures that want their 5 minutes of glory.

>Replacement car/mc iginiton parts in faraday cage in case of EMP
autism tier preparation

>Wouldn't want to have a working engine in case a solar storm takes out all electronics on your longitude

Valhalla is not the Norse equivalent of Heaven, that's just a meme pushed by modern media. Going to Hel is not a bad thing

I have captured many estonian and finnish men :)

I didn't consider a solar storm, how likely is that?

We are closing into the end of Kali Yuga, and the further we come the more crazed the world is going to be. After 2025 there will be major disasters in the transition period of 200 years, there may be drought, floods, and increased tectonic activity as we already see now.

I will learn how to hunt and prepare the animal, farm and grow my own food. I will exercise and be prepared physiologically, but also prepare my spirit. I will stop hatred and envy, and rather be prepared to have a pure soul. I will learn how to sail, and how to build. I must learn to be independent. This is essential.

>if there are gods but unjust then you should not want to worship them
what a way to blatantly misunderstand christian/islamic theology

Marcus believed in the Roman gods.

yeah but since christianity/islam exists its stupid to ever present that quote as something meaningful
and apparently christianity did exist in rome at his time of rule so it didn't even make sense back then

So just because those two exist today, doesn't mean he got a point? And Rome didn't get christian before 200 years after him, Johan.

>So just because those two exist today, doesn't mean he got a point?
of course he does not have a point
ever heard of pascal's wager?
if the christian version of god exists then the best decision is to follow christianity no matter what you actually think of it because if you dont follow it you will suffer for an eternity

this of course also presents a problem, because if you only follow christianity to get free from hell, are you then really christian?

>And Rome didn't get christian before 200 years after him, Johan.
so?

I am not christian, but spiritual. Stop proselytizing. I know spirits exist, and i respect them.

>Norway
>I want to buy a small farm in an isolated location

you dont get what i say

Not very, but the last BIG one in the 1800s knocked out all telegraphs in NA and then some. Back then it wasn't really a big deal for most, but today it would be catastrophic.

true. actually not a bad thing to prepare for.

>I know spirits exist, and i respect them.
That's fine. But not every spirit is worthy of respect. Just like humans, only certain ones.

i do not

That's not Marcus Aurelius in the pic, it's Caracalla.

Though his full name was named after Marcus Aurelius, which is where the confusion would come from.

"Caracalla (4 April 188 – 8 April 217), formally Marcus Aurelius Severus Antoninus Augustus, was Roman emperor from AD 198 to 217.
Caracalla was born Lucius Septimius Bassianus. He was renamed Marcus Aurelius Antoninus at the age of seven as part of his father's attempt at union with the families of Antoninus Pius and Marcus Aurelius. According to Aurelius Victor in his Epitome de Caesaribus, he became known by the agnomen "Caracalla" after a Gallic hooded tunic that he habitually wore and made fashionable. He may have begun wearing it during his campaigns on the Rhine and Danube. Dio generally referred to him as Tarautas, after a famously diminutive and violent gladiator of the time. [LOL at manlet rage]"

Irish myths and legends are quite well recorded. So are the nordic ones

Dutch, the Germans are right there so we're all done for. Let's hope we can drop the nukes on em before they kill us.