Are they European?

Are they European?

You're more Western right now then we ever were in our history.

they're not human

Only european part of counry (left from Ural mountains), other part is fucking asians

THEY'RE NOT SUBHUMAN ASIAN TRIBE
THEY'RE NOT SUBHUMAN ASIAN TRIBETHEY'RE NOT SUBHUMAN ASIAN TRIBETHEY'RE NOT SUBHUMAN ASIAN TRIBE
THEY'RE NOT SUBHUMAN ASIAN TRIBETHEY'RE NOT SUBHUMAN ASIAN TRIBETHEY'RE NOT SUBHUMAN ASIAN TRIBETHEY'RE NOT SUBHUMAN ASIAN TRIBETHEY'RE NOT SUBHUMAN ASIAN TRIBETHEY'RE NOT SUBHUMAN ASIAN TRIBE
THEY'RE NOT SUBHUMAN ASIAN TRIBEv

Still butthurt about that fucking plane?

no

Russians are east asian

the western part is

>upside down Russian flag defending Russia
really make you think...

Don't worry his post was actually sarcastic and he hates us like everyone else.

I HOPE CHECHEN VILLAGE BOY RAPES YOUR TOWNS MEMBERSI HOPE CHECHEN VILLAGE BOY RAPES YOUR TOWNS MEMBERSI HOPE CHECHEN VILLAGE BOY RAPES YOUR TOWNS MEMBERSI HOPE CHECHEN VILLAGE BOY RAPES YOUR TOWNS MEMBERSI HOPE CHECHEN VILLAGE BOY RAPES YOUR TOWNS MEMBERSI HOPE CHECHEN VILLAGE BOY RAPES YOUR TOWNS MEMBERSI HOPE CHECHEN VILLAGE BOY RAPES YOUR TOWNS MEMBERSI HOPE CHECHEN VILLAGE BOY RAPES YOUR TOWNS MEMBERSI HOPE CHECHEN VILLAGE BOY RAPES YOUR TOWNS MEMBERSI HOPE CHECHEN VILLAGE BOY RAPES YOUR TOWNS MEMBERSI HOPE CHECHEN VILLAGE BOY RAPES YOUR TOWNS MEMBERSI HOPE CHECHEN VILLAGE BOY RAPES YOUR TOWNS MEMBERSI HOPE CHECHEN VILLAGE BOY RAPES YOUR TOWNS MEMBERSI HOPE CHECHEN VILLAGE BOY RAPES YOUR TOWNS MEMBERSI HOPE CHECHEN VILLAGE BOY RAPES YOUR TOWNS MEMBERSI HOPE CHECHEN VILLAGE BOY RAPES YOUR TOWNS MEMBERS

YAMATO CLAN MEMBERS FUCKED YOUR SUBH*MAN MONKEY MOTHER

I dont hate you

you do you subhuman stop letting your people come here and buying off our cheap lidl beer

This is not really true. The Soviet Union moved people around a lot. Looking in my vk, Siberia seems have plenty of Nordic looking people.

I really dont hate Russians. And Ive never been in your muslim western shithole

Yeah you are right, but im talking about people that have their origin in those territories

i never said that you were here subhuman

i live in a gmt +10 time zone
i am a european i swear :^)

>thinking time zone have anything to do with being European
Why anime posters are so dumb?

anime posters are actually really intelligent you kazach nigger

Sure, anime is definitely a sophisticated form of entertainment absolutely not suited for otaku freaks and infantile manchildren. :^)

it's an anime website, not really a big point of calling someone a weeb on here

>there are people on Sup Forums who STILL reply to this spammer's lame threads that have been made again and again

fuck off like anything from a jap is relevant

Guys why so much hate? Living in peace and love is much more profitable :3. Better let's all unite against muslims cause they are made of pure Evil.

I identify myself as EJapanese.

こんにちわ

eurasian

fkn kek

Eurasian atricapilla

Stop posting this shit every week. Yes they are Europeans.

west of ural - mostly slavs
east of ural - many diffirent ethnicities

stop making these threads

why?

>west of ural - slavs* are 77.46%
>east of ural - slavs* are 84.92%

* - eastern slavs only

But we aren't

The better question is: are they human?

are u idiot?

Ethnic Russians (Slavs) are 100% Europeans.

No, just like anglos

Kamchatka?

Any arguments for that statement?

100% gookniggers

Kamcatka is +12

it would be +12 gmt then just as chukotka

no, primorie

Their accent is hot as fuck

i thought foreigners and particularly english-speakers regard russian accent as ugly

youtu.be/YzmlQ45XfdM russian
youtu.be/h60NAihCxwY russian
youtu.be/VtavnZRw5B4 hanguk
youtu.be/GcqJK_H7YvY nippon

You are a confused little cuck

Why do Koreans so love to eat?
Why KBS blocked in Korea?

They can express their anger only in words. A couple of times tried in fact, but did not work out.

>kazach

of course they are

No, I just met them irl and they were fine.

hi

>Normal people
vs
>Russia as an ideology of oppression

Not the same thing.

I know. I just said that I don't hate Russians. Politics are a different thing, I'm not a fan of Polish politicians either.