If your country isn't majority forest, then you're not white

If your country isn't majority forest, then you're not white

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arable_land
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man-Made_River
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>even Portugal is whiter than the UK

If your country is Sweden, then you're not white

But my country is majority forest, yet I'm not while. What now, Sveinur Bloodaxe?

if your country isn't 100% arable then god didn't meant it to be

>greece whiter than Denmark

Bye UK

good thread

fug

I said majority forest. Not majority jungle

>a jungle is not a forest

dumb negro

If your country hasn't nuked Japan you're not allowed to race mix with gooks

T. Forestlet

Yes a jungle isn't a forest. A jungle is a jungle

if your ountry is green, it's an undeveloped shithole

Go back to forest, country BOY.

are forests kino or?

you really are retarded or a woman, wana suck some dick svenina?

pleasant green land is the purest kino

nigga where's the sun

with the rest of the newspapers in tesco

Grow up

>no scotland

I'M WHITE I SWEAR

DAS RITE!!

a country that has converted most of its forests into farmland is a sign of a hardworking (white) country

We've got a similar percentage to Germany and other European countries. Thought it would be higher desu

>jungle
also known as rainforest

Yes we are white

>Forestugal

Why does the Saxon hate trees, lads?

Icelanders are niggers

>most of his country is habitable

He is a Sami that keeps spamming this board, ignore him.

t. Real Swede

This desu.

Mountains and hills are God's way of punishing subhumans.

Top 10 shitholes on Earth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arable_land

>Sami
That doesn't even make fucking sense. Samis live on the tundra, not in the forest

>If your country isn't majority forest, then you're not white
Whitest people reporting in.

>succumbing to the botanic jew

Why so many african countries look like a piece of fried chicken?

P O L A N D

forests are pretty good to keep warm during long hot summer nights, dunno why the UK got rid of them

To keep the immigrants inside the towns.

Jokes apart. England don't have real forest for more than 1000 years. There are archaeological evidences that all UK had being deforested back in the bronze age, and all their land was cultivated or grazed. Even in the medieval ages, people used the forests as a source of firewood/timber and keep livestock there.

Mountain and hills are gods way of putting up geographical barriers for countries. You should know this being on the great European plain where many wars have started over geography.

what the fuck even is a libyan forest... i want to see that shit

I though white was race not culture?

It's a color. At less in brazil.

Looks more like a timber farm.

>no legend

Colonisers cared so little for the black people's land they divided it up into fried chicken shaped areas to eternally mock them

it looks way nicer than i expected, i was expecting it to be extremely dry like all of libya

Libya has mountains that harvest rain from the Mediterranean.
Gaddafi actually planed to turn the desert green (reclaim desert for farming), he even build one of the biggest water system know in human history. Unfortunate, ONU blow everything up.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man-Made_River

Same with Scandi "forests" desu
>only firs and pines
>forest

very interesting, thank you.

Pls accept immigrant

Chad's bra.

Oh we have lots of trees, London being classed as a forest and probably the greenest capital in Europe by the UN with one tree per inhabitant - 8+ million of them. Trees are plentiful in other towns and cities too, but our forest coverage is low at around 13%. It was down to 5% about 100 years ago and they're currently planting a couple of million of trees per year so it's steadily rising.

Jungle=/=Forest

>the British Isles is ideal for tree growth, thanks to its mild winters, plentiful rainfall, fertile soil and hill-sheltered topography. Growth rates for broadleaved (hardwood) trees exceed those of mainland Europe, while conifer (softwood) growth rates are three times those of Sweden and five times those of Finland.

Trees love us, we just don't have enough of them in big enough clumps at the moment. It's getting there.