Japan

So I was thinking about visiting east asian countries and Japan seems fairly entry level but now i'm worried about getting nuked by little Kim if I go.

What do Sup Forums should I wait to see if Japan is getting blown up? maybe best Korea will get rekt before that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjdVfIgPmaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait, no matter how long it takes

Can't you get blown up instead of japan?

primero que nada hay dicho que dice "fui a Japón es otro mundo" porque el oriente asiatico tiene costumbres muy diferentes ,la gente es amable si te llegas a perder, pero el ser cortante y callado es parte de Japón/Oriente
No hay gordos

En el super encontraras un silencio absoluto, en el metro igual, los baños(algunos) son hoyos en suelo porque defecan en cunclillas . Si vas a lugares con mucha gente como el cine,o las plazas y tienes rasgos muy occidentales se te van a quedar viendo todos excepto que vayas a Kioto o Tokio,lugares que están llenos de extranjeros
Bonito paisaje ,rica comida etc

Accurately asian experience starts from getting nuked

Do you love Japan

entry level it is china, thailand, vietnam etc, japan and korea are more expensive, japan needs a rather not-easy-to-get visa

don't worry norks' nukes are to be shot down when the trajectory seems actually dangerous

youtube.com/watch?v=PjdVfIgPmaw

>"fui a Japón es otro mundo" porque el oriente asiatico tiene costumbres muy diferentes
Well yeah that's one of the reasons I feel like visiting, I went to europe and it was for the most part the same as here, the people were different in some regards(a lot were what we'd call salames here) but that's about it, there wasn't a culture shock.

>la gente es amable si te llegas a perder, pero el ser cortante y callado es parte de Japón/Oriente
That's common here.

>los baños(algunos) son hoyos en suelo porque defecan en cunclillas
You can find some old public bathrooms like that around these parts, weird that Japan still has them I thought they were all about technological toilets

> Si vas a lugares con mucha gente como el cine,o las plazas y tienes rasgos muy occidentales se te van a quedar viendo todos excepto que vayas a Kioto o Tokio,lugares que están llenos de extranjeros
I looked up pics of Tokyo and it looked like shit, concrete everywhere. Kyoto seemed better and more "cultural" than Tokyo, I wanted to visit Aomori and Hokkaido.

As for my appearance, I have dark brown hair and green eyes. I don't really mind sticking out though

If i'm worried about visiting Japan what makes you think i'll try Korea.

And that's because you're russian and people are wary of you, I can go visa free if it's for tourism I think.

What if it fails?

Yes but i'm not asian so I can't survive radiation

I love your sister user

>be being a citizen of a south american gang ghetto country where armed robbery and mugging are commonplace
>worry about how safe japan is

Can't get any unreasonable than this

How much do you earn for teaching english Davido? Did you move to Asia because you couldn't pick up girls anywhere else? do you enjoy easy mode?

And stop touching your students, disgusting pedo real life is not anime.

But getting nuked will be a precious experience for you. Isn't it even reasonable to visit Japan only for getting nuked?

>doesn't understand basic international politics
>worries about how safe japan is
ur a gay, uruguay

Why do you have a cuckstamp in your flag

I'm not a David sensei.
I'm a Japanese student.

I have been to virtually all others, including north korea. exception is korea south and japan. I am afraid of japan because of the high cost of living and the paris syndrome. I would be depressed and sad there. or just die

visa lollll russians need visa to japan

Bump

Is Kyoto worth visiting if you travel to Japan?

>70 years after getting nuked, Japan is the one giving people radiation burns