WE ARE DEAD

We did it Sup Forums
We killed of Trump
Pack it up boys
Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

navytimes.com/story/military/crime/2015/07/29/navy-engineer-sentenced-for-mishandling-classified-material/30862027/
cnn.com/2016/07/04/politics/donald-trump-star-of-david-tweet-explained/
youtu.be/XKHa9ldznx8
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jul/05/fbi-investigation-undermines-clinton-email-defense/
wikileaks.com/clinton-emails/
m.fbi.gov/#https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Story?

Actually it's a win for Trump. Cheap way to be all over the media. No big business donations necessary to reach the American people.

it takes approximately 1 second to realize the screenshot is not from Sup Forums you fucking faggot

but then again, you are probably too new to even know the site it came from

biggest backfire ever F

8 chan made a meme, new fags like op think it was this Sup Forums

ironic isn't it?
navytimes.com/story/military/crime/2015/07/29/navy-engineer-sentenced-for-mishandling-classified-material/30862027/

Peasants have one set of rules, elites have theirs.

Really makes you think

I guess you can get people to read anything if you put it in a 6 pointed star.

??

Now just using a six sided star is anti-Semitic?

Does that make the Israeli flag anti-Semitic

MSPAINT MISHAPS

You are now only allowed to use six sided stars if you are jewish. Like you are only allowed to call somebody a nignog if you are a nignog yourself.

>We
It's fucking 8gag

>doxxxxxxed

Possible reasons for using a six-pointed star:

>It's a default shape in MS Paint
>It has more space to fit text than a five-pointed star
>It looks more explosive and attention-grabbing than a circle
>There's a vast underground white supremacist conspiracy that is personally designing images that Trump uses for his tweets

Interesting that he decided to cover the star with the circle.
Because the word "kike" comes from yiddish word "kikel" which means "circle".

>a 6 star flag is automatically anti semitic

no seriously, that is not an anti semitic image

You know the news is monitoring this thread to get ammo to prove it came from a "racist and anti-semitic website." I'm not saying it isn't one, but they're watching, all the same.

But number 3 is obviously true.

wtf I hate trump now

REMINDER: THIS IS A FALSE FLAG FROM HILLARY SHILLS

I mean she might be the most corrupt candidate ever.

BUT
HOW DARE HE PUT A 6 SIDED STAR ON A IMAGE, IT KIND OF LOOKS LIKE A JEWISH STAR. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS

t. American "media"
(everyone is laughing at you americans)

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

top kike

Its breddy gud tho

Guess I'm a Cruz missile now

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS IMAGE?

Everytime someone posts this infograph it gets deleted.

Seems like yet another article of non-news normies will roll their eyes at

Sure. Why not give them what they want. 14/88, gas the kikes, nignogs are animals, yadda yadda truth truth.

I-is it too late to ask Jeb to run again?

I'm now a Guacabowle!

>We
That's not Sup Forums
>We
You're not from Sup Forums
>We
A fucking leaf

Proves the hillary jew star meme was posted by a democrat like a week before it showed up on Sup Forums

you can't be that dense can you? it was the money, the power and the star. I don't believe t he campaign looked at it that way but it is ant-Semitic and backed up that some anti-semites had been floating this before hand.

It's a 6 pointed star. It's not even gold or even has any Jewish writing on it. For them to claim that it's automatically refering to Jews would be a bit of a stretch. Surely, Jews can't have a monopoly on such a general shape. That'd be like me having the copyright on circles.

Also, saying it must be a jab at Jews because of all the money in the background. This would imply that Jews are synonymous with the financial system. Nobody likes bankers or wall street, unless they're part of it.

All he has to do is deny it, and a bunch of normies will get red pilled.

obviously its a sheriff's star! come on people!
Long live The Emperor

>media goes crazy posting a message focusing on the "most corrupt candidate ever!" part
>the day before hillary doesnt get indicted

say it with me, 4D CHESSMASTER TRUMP

Nothing will happen. The Trump must go on. Zero fucks given. How can he be responsible for a bunch of degenerates online?

>Trumps retarded tweet is national news
>Wikileaks dumping the Hillary emails is a non-story

Seems like shills got their marching orders.
Triying to blow this out of proprtions and use it to cause infightings between different pro trump communities, divide and conquer and all that jazz.

You can see a lot of this type of threads all saying the same shit. Get it together, this weak shit is lame as fuck and won't work.

This, seriously. Liberals sound like literal nutjobs right now, calling Trump a Nazi because he called Hillary a corrupt politician.

>88

Hillary's entire campaign platform is now "Trump is Hitler vote for my vagina" and it's working.

What a time to be alive.

HAPPENING

cnn.com/2016/07/04/politics/donald-trump-star-of-david-tweet-explained/

> white supremacist message board

I'm with Hilldog now.

What's entertaining is there's some discussion in the leaked emails that a penis is required to be a successful Secretary of State.

Wait for Putin to release what he's got.

This. I don't even get upset anymore. It's exhausting.

Are there any Jews who actually get offended by the picture of a sheriff star? Fucking white guilt tards.

When the Purge start in the US?

>rip.png
>Not posting link
faggot leaf nice fake senpai lmao

the information he removed was already classified when he removed it.

All of Hillary's shit was classified retroactively.

sauce pls

It's on CNN right now with that stupid liberal piece of shit broad Erin Something.

Trump himself and his followers truly are his biggest weaknesses.

>Hillary under investigation for mishandling classified emails
>Findings call her grossly negligent, it's possible our enemies gained access to sensitive material
>But hey, let's focus on some clipart in a picture Donald Trump posted instead!!!

I fucking hate the media so much. They're not even trying to hide their bias anymore.

Erin Bernett is hot as fuck, i wantnto sniff her chubby asshole

youtu.be/XKHa9ldznx8

No it wasn't. Nice job repeating liberal media bullshit.

She's pretty; I'll concede that much, but looking at her makes me want to kick the dog. Hearing her voice is like a fucking screwdriver in my ear. I've known children with a better working knowledge of firearms and the Constitution. Finally, she's a Democrat. Gross.

FBI agrees with me. Checkmate.

inb4 "should have been classified" lol

How can you tell they were not classified if she deleted them, nigger?

Can we just skip the formalities and name Trump our president?

We really need sauce on that hillary quote.

same way I always prove a negative in internet debates

the power of my magical wish granting cock, care to have a suck?

BASED GOEBELLS AMIRITE? YOU STORMFAGGOTS NEED TO BURN.

If she deleted the emails that belong to the state, we automatically assume, tgey were classified. Otherwise every fucker can delete anytging and claim innocence.

>guaranteed replies.

f

> 1 post by this ID

Are you retarded? Go back and watch what the press conference. There were hundreds of classified emails sent.

This is why your country is turning into a bunch of faggots. Keep getting fed 10 second sound bites with no real information.

you goys really REALLY need to stop watching the "news", it is not good for you to have pure shit pumped into your head by the Illuminati

>If you don't watch CNN (not that many people do) they have no power and your life is way better

I like how they call Sup Forums a white supremacist haven when 2/3rd of topics today are trolling Trump supporters.

Quiet, New Zealand. Your country doesn't possess a boat that would make it all the way to the U.S.

>Trump is everywhere on the news being called a racist (again).
>His campaign team is doing massive damage control.
>Look how much coverage he's getting and all the people he's reaching! Victory!
Sup Forums thinks like this.

what you assume doesn't really matter to me, one needs proof in this country to convict people of crimes

FBI just said there's no proof she violated the law.

>news cycle should be about clinton , FBI
>instead it's about this

Trump is a fucking retard, he killed his campaign because he insists on running his own twitter account

Where the fuck is Macedonia?

*hundreds of emails classified after they were sent

i don't know about trump but Sup Forums might be dead. the amount of newfags from Sup Forums etc streaming in is insufferable

Well if FBI said it.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jul/05/fbi-investigation-undermines-clinton-email-defense/

>It's a Sup Forums is on the news episode

F5

1.1 hundred is technically hundreds

at least in claiming anti-semitism, the media is forced to put the jews = corruption stereotype back into the minds of normies

>FBI just said there's no proof she violated the law.

:D

Because of Hillary - shit like this has factually happened...

wikileaks.com/clinton-emails/

>FBI just said there's no proof she violated the law.
Have they tried asking Putin to let his forensics experts do the job, US pussies can't do? Fuck, they can ask China again like when they needed that Apple unlocked.

"The FBI investigation found 110 emails in 52 email chains that contained information that was classified at the time it was sent or received. Eight chains contained top secret information, the highest level of classification, 36 chains contained secret information, and the remaining eight contained confidential information."

Don't tell him that incriminating emails are out since forever. He will kill himself.

I cannot think of a way to more perfectly say it and get away with it than what Comey said. He told everyone what they wanted to know and still made his bosses Obama and Lynch "happy". Comey is actually a genius and he knew exactly how to make the shitstorm worse than ever!

IT WAS THAT DAMNED FISHBONEHEAD1 TRIPCODE USER THAT DID THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Jewish daughter card

People are reacting less to muh shoah anyway

>officially exploding vans 2.0
>actually came from cripplechan
>using the phrase "damage control"
wew lad

CNN fucking jumped the shark

:D

You're such a retard. This is your country, yet you're not doing any research.

m.fbi.gov/#https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

>From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

Explain to me again what you were saying?

You're the stereotypical American who blindly follows the shit media spouts to you, rather than take 5 minutes to go to the source and get the information unfiltered.

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

>fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system