What went so horribly wrong?

What went so horribly wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZQF83kf-a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nothing. its a great movie.

The plot was too simple. Been done thousands of times. Good people getting harassed/attacked by bad guys, but then STRANGER comes to town and saves everyone. It needed a lot more back story, maybe some flashbacks. Any kind of substance.

Kevin Costner can't edit

Too brown looking. Ending was rushed as fuck. Great movie though.

It's mostly that it was hyped too much before release, so there was a huge backlash when it wasn't The Best Movie Eva.

It's fucking Waterkino you prick! Fucking Fishman Costner, prime Triplehorny and based Hooper.

unlimited budget
unlimited costner

what you mean, it's an okay adventure flick

Too much Costner can NEVER be a bad thing tho

Triplehorn was so great back then in everything. Too bad she never became big.

Watching Basic Instinct, I only had eyes for Jeanne.

They never made a sequel explaining he was genetically engineered rather than a mutant.

>we have to find Dry Land
>STOP MY AIR BREATHING DAUGHTER

>Watching Basic Instinct, I only had eyes for Jeanne.

Holy shit, same. Would've picked her over Stone any day. Underrated sexiness was she

Waterworld is the shit

My favorite part is the sea monster thats in it for two seconds because they ran out of money

youtube.com/watch?v=lZQF83kf-a4

This world really could've been explored more in a sequel or two, why isn't anyone making them? We got a new Mad Max.

Is underrated, actually. Not a great movie for any mean, but a decent flick no worse than most of the genre. Never understood the hate, desu.

still better than westworld

Wrong?

bump

What are some other comfy adventure movies?

I can think of a few
>Kingdom of Heaven
>Gladiator
>Troy
>Ronin
>The Last Samurai

kevin costner was in it

It will come.

Nothing, it was good, my father and I watched it plenty of times, he really liked that movie. We also saw The Postman a few times.

Because its an IP owned by costner, and no studio isgoing to greenlight a sequel to one of the most famous flops in modern cinematic history.
The postman is better than waterworld anyway, fight me.

Sahara is a criminally underrated adventure flick in the vein of indy.

Anyone else thinks this movie is extremely comfy?

Kingdom of heaven and the last samurai are not adventure films at all, they're both dramas.

That's hilarious, my dad loved it too, it's essential dadcore. Love that man but damn he has such shit taste, just recently watched after earth and now he's obsessed with it, it's insane.

Waterworld is like if you took Mad Max and replaced all the gritty violence with campy shlock.

is a very unrealistic setting.
you dont even know how much taxes they pay.

It works for me . It is pretty much a ripoff of the Road Warrior but I still love it. It has it's flaws but it is still an enjoyable movie to watch every now and again.

It's a good movie, fuck off. Really funny and made had some impressive stunts.

>dive 300m to explore the sunken city
how would that work in real life

Are you looking for scientific accuracy in a movie about a guy with gills?