SHIRTGATE - 1.1 STARS ON GOOGLE EDITION

SHIRTGATE - 1.1 STARS ON GOOGLE EDITION

A fellow user went into bang on t-shirts in San Francisco to get a t-shirt that had "trump" written on it, instead he received one that also said "fuck you" on the inside.

Original video
youtube.com/watch?v=WUSTJK6S480

Subsequent phone call where store manager tells him he is a jerk and ruined his day and if he comes back they will kick him out
youtube.com/watch?v=c9DFautmO_k

Also I pretended to be a reporter from BBC News and called their San Francisco shop, she details the abusive phone calls she received and apparently the employee has been fired. You can listen to that here:
vocaroo.com/i/s0vw0RrktVdz

Interestingly, I think that the woman the guy was talking to in the youtube video above is the same woman I was speaking to in the vocaroo link above, what are your thoughts?

Chink chat with vancouver office yesterday here: vocaroo.com/i/s0fBMcv7ir6x
Yelp: yelp.com/biz/bang-on-san-francisco
Google: google.co.uk/search?q=bang on t shirts san francisco&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=kCl8V5fBDe3R8gfCkYywAw

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vw0RrktVdz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Also I pretended to be a reporter from BBC News and called their San Francisco shop, she details the abusive phone calls she received and apparently the employee has been fired. You can listen to that here:
>vocaroo.com/i/s0vw0RrktVdz

"Schlomo Shekelstein" LOL

This is some Top cringe material.

sorry, didn't mean to sound so awkward

I like this idea of calling American business's etc pretending to be the BBC lol. Just having the English accent makes it seem plausible enough. And through anonymizing software also I presume.

LOL

This should be a thing. Sup Forums goes to liberal businesses and twists their nipples until they chimp out, post results, which will get others to troll their review pages.

Somebody go to whole foods in san fran and ask for a TRUMP cake.

Hope they dont delete my post.

>Sup Forums goes to liberal businesses and twists their nipples until they chimp out, post results, which will get others to troll their review pages.

So this. The left started this war with the whole gay cake thing, time to take action from our side.

Also OP should continue to call them pretending to be Schlomo Shekelstein from the BBC to ask funny questions.

Ok guys, called the store to ask for a bulk order.
Max they wanted to do was 30, they said this is the email to send images for shirts to.

[email protected]

Hmm I wonder what designs we could send them?

God Damn, That bitch wrecked that business with 7 small letters

I live in SF. I'd be willing to offer my services in the name of kek

Send this.

zA

Is this fuck retarded?

How hard is it for people to film with their camera

we didn't even need to see his face, he could have framed the shot just fine otherwise

>you're coming from a place with privilege

#stopprivilegiophobia

I'm gonna send blinis

There's a Bang On around the corner from where I live and I always wondered to myself how they'd react if I asked them to make a Trump shirt. Fuckers shilled hard for the NDP in their window displays during our provincial elections last year. Guess now I know lol.

Nice

Ive asked for 30 if this.

>Schlomo Shekelstein

lmfao

SHUT IT DOWN

Very nice.

Now someone just needs to bake a cake for a gay wedding and put "Fuck Faggots" on it

No anonymizing software, just my mobile phone, and since I am on three pay as you go I add a few extra digits to the phone number and international calls go from ridiculously high to reasonable support.three.co.uk/srvs/cgi-bin/webisapi.dll?command=new,kb=mobile,ts=mobile,t=article,varset_cat=roaming,varset_subcat=4161,case=obj(6153)

So long as you don't be fucking stupid and make bomb threats like Sup Forums would, then they aren't going to start an international investigation.

Bang-on is a sizable chain, I didn't even know they had branches in the states. Way too big for something like this to tank their buisness, especially when their entire customer base is Bernie Boys.

Yeah, but do they have Battletoads? Perhaps some inquiring minds could find out.

>Sup Forums destroys an innocent business owner's life because of some liberal employee who already got fired

>an innocent business owner's

When they gonna take a piss in your food at the restaurant because they don't agree with your political view I guess then it will be a problem.

He/she knew what kind of people he/she was employing.

I feel kinda bad for them its not there fault the employee was a liberal cunt.

Can I please ask for peoples opinion on if the person the shirt buyer was talking to in the video is the same person as I was talking to in the first vocaroo link? I think it might be. If it is then it is interesting how she changes her tune when speaking to a customer vs the "reporter".

Thank God it's 2016.

My review.

What does she looks like? I bet she's fat with dye hairs.

So the one who made the shirt is claimed to have been fired and the guy got refunded, what else is there to demand?
Of course they're probably lying, approved the shirt and didn't expect the backlash, but what else can they do about it?

Their whole buisness is run by and caters to hipster shits. Don't feel any guilt.

We didn't start this war.

>white supremacist sub-reddit & ebaumsworld
keekers

cheeky wanker m8

>what else is there to demand?

You seems to be under the impression that you're dealing with rational people here.

Well you're not. It's war and any excuse to open an attack will be taken.

It's not about fair retribution. It's about total annihilation.

Good fucking night the left.

>Also I pretended to be a reporter from BBC News and called their San Francisco shop, she details the abusive phone calls she received and apparently the employee has been fired. You can listen to that here:

Actually I just heard the bit where you started yelling FEELING THE BERN .. you should have just thanked them for their time

After listening to that phone call I really feel bad for the (I presume) owner.

Sounds like they have good policies in place and a pro-active approach to try and avoid situations like this, but the lefty cunt who printed that shirt is gonna be a lefty cunt regardless.

It's a shame that the owner has to sit there and take all that flak and can't even disclose who's actually at fault.

Yes, the owner deserves some blame for
1. hiring that person and
2. having no responsible floor manager to manage staff and prevent this kind of shit
but if I were apportioning blame I'd easily apportion it 5%-95% against the employee.

Capitalist pigs!

Can't believe they didn't give you the shirt for free. Fuck the system!

haha

could be desu

I think that the "owner" and the person that the buyer talked to are the same person. Sounds like something not entirely honest is going in.

The more harm this business gets the more business owners will understand that its not good to cater to the left or the right. They will become non political as business is supposed to be.

It's the same woman on the phone. Sounds like the owner is the one who did it.

We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it

>don't want to reveal gender
>she
>she

>Also I pretended to be a reporter from BBC News and called their San Francisco shop

That sounds like the same person in the original follow up phone call.

They don't even sound remotely similar. The person on the other end of the 'BBC' call sounds a lot older and has a different speaking pattern.

The only thing that should be done is the store owner throwing the person that fucked her business under the bus.

Bump
Pic Related
Do it. This is war and any gun is a good gun.

>refuse to bake a cake for faggots based on religious beliefs.
>have entire business destroyed
GOOD THEY GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED! PLS GIVE ME ALL YOUR LIBERAL SEMEN IN MY MOUTH.
>pay for a shirt that says trump on it.
>get told fuck you on the shirt due to political beliefs
POL STARTS WARS OH MY GOD STOP DESTROYING BUSINESSES PLS GIVE ME ALL YOUR LIBERAL SEMEN IN MY MOUTH.

Also.

>1 post by this id

You guys are being tumblr tier fags.

>religious views
vs
>TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER

Also just listened to the phonecall, I can bet 100 bucks right now that the woman either printed it or was "ok" with it.

Also
>the person responsible does not want to classify its gender
>2 mintes later, im sorry SHE did this SHE did this compleatly outta character etc.
>1 minute later SHE did not want to do this then HE wanted to get a response from Trump supporters

Is it a trap? Or what is this creature? Im guessing a female (herself) since she changed it to he in the end not to incriminent herself

Can't tell if I misconstrued my message. Or if you did.
Or if I am.
Or who's jewing who. Jesus... Help us all.

Their own medicine doesn't taste so good does it.

Good job labs

I kind of want to order 30 smug pepe shirts and pass them out to homeless people.

She absolutely does not sound older and her speaking pattern is basically the same. Even her choice of words is similar. It's unlikely that a much older woman is going to be throwing around so many F-bombs when talking about her livelihood to a reporter. I would bet money that it's the same woman.

>She absolutely does not sound older
Hot opinion, bro.

>Even her choice of words is similar.
It's almost as if they're speaking the same language.

>It's unlikely that a much older woman is going to be throwing around so many F-bombs when talking about her livelihood to a reporter.
Clearly you haven't worked in a front-line retail industry, then.

I think she sounds like a different woman.

>owner of a t shirt shop does nothing, fires his employee for wrongdoing

Why not find out who the employee actually was?

>two posts by this id

Don't worry burgerfriend, as an Australian he doesn't know much about proper speaking patterns.

>call and pretend to be part of the BBC

oh, i love it. you can actually convince businesses here to do serious damage to their property by sounding official. someone convinced the employees at some business to smash out all of their windows by telling them they had a gas leak.

>two people refuse to bake a cake.
Still have there business destroyed.
Fight fire with fire.
The only people fucking fighting anymore is the progressives.
And we're just laying in the fetal position getting kicked the fuck in.

Their address is:
San Francisco, CA 1687 Haight St.
Email:
[email protected]
Phone:
415 - 255 - 8446
to any user who needs this. to have a little fun then all i have to say is.
have fun

My sides

>Why not find out who the employee actually was?

Because we're sending a message to all businesses about them or their employees taking anti-Trump stances, dummy. Businesses feel they can just insult, or refuse Trump supporters as clientele.

This won't happen any more.

Why bother? The (((Mainstream Media))) will publicly brand her a hero and offer her a book deal within the week, and Bang-On will likely start selling "Trump/Fuck You." T-Shirts anyway.

We have to hit first to show there are consequences for anyone, even lefties for taking a political stand in the free market.

BAKE

They aren't answering the phone

[It's about sending a message intensfies]

>Shlomo shekelstein

How about next time dial it down a little and just say you are Louie Theroux from the BBC.

just like the british pound, except for the fact that the pound will bounce back up even better

To be fair, those employees were niggers.

>After listening to that phone call I really feel bad for the (I presume) owner.
Listening to her unprofessional demeanor and language while talking to someone whom she believed was media personnel, I don't. Not at all. She's not "innocent" if this is how she represents her own business.

It's a matter of principle

I don't think I sound like him, I can do a good Brian Cox (the physicist/tv presenter not the actor) voice though but I don't think that would come in handy. One of the things that makes Louie Theroux's documentaries so good in America is that people don't know who he is and don't act accordingly, so it won't be much help.

>117
Chief approves.

I just want the war, user. don't really care how we get there.

I wrote a review for a company once on google. They took it down though because it either triggered corporate or it was causing a loss in sales (kek). Place was shitty as fuck, if they aren't getting any customers maybe they should hire workers that actually want to work and treat customers with respect, instead of a high school clique social function.

What happened to the flags?

>Listening to her unprofessional demeanor and language while talking to someone whom she believed was media personnel, I don't
I don't feel some vindictive need to punish anyone who's not a perfect model of consummate professionalism, but this is probably because I've actually worked in customer service.

No, she doesn't handle it perfectly. I don't expect perfection. It's unreasonable to expect perfection. I don't even think she handled it well, but I don't think that a lack of skill makes you less worth my sympathy.

good god who is this semen demon?

>Listening to her unprofessional demeanor and language while talking to someone whom she believed was media personnel, I don't. Not at all. She's not "innocent" if this is how she represents her own business.

She's a shop owner not the head of PR for Hillary Clinton. People talk like this in the real world

The autists on Sup Forums .. I swear

It wasn't that she didn't have skill, lacking skill doesn't mean you start swearing down the phone to a journalist and say that they will print the most sensationalist things (it was at that point I decided to ask if she felt the bern).

I think it signifies the conditions of the work environment, that this vulgar and careless atmosphere is daily routine, and it gives me the impression that the employee figured they could get away with doing it, while the employer just assumed they knew better.

>b-b-b-but she SWORE!
Sheltered kid who has never worked a day in his life detected.

People swear. They swear all the time. You know what multi-millionaire execs are doing in their fancy suits and offices? Screaming bloody murder about the fucking merger and the incompetent cunt lawyers who negotiated it. Cabinet ministers? Chewing out their Executive Directors over the piece of shit press release that's backed them into some fucking project that they were going to shit-can before the media got their fucking nose into it.

This isn't 1882 anymore.

>it gives me the impression that the employee figured they could get away with doing it, while the employer just assumed they knew better.
I get that impression too, but I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that your employees know not to print "FUCK YOU" on your products. That's why I said 5%-95% blame.

Hello Hans-Göran

I'll give you a pseudonym.

I know declare you Darby Wilkins from the BBC.

Well, it depends on the business I guess. If you work for a bigger corporation its a violation even to talk to the media. But I guess this woman started a T-shirt printing business, has piercings and tattoos. The business itself does not really have a brand so it does not matter that much, but swearing in any business setting especially to the media is very bad.

Maybe you should take a lesson in business, gas sniffin abbo.

>but I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that your employees know not to print "FUCK YOU" on your products.
In it's unreasonable to assume that anyone in their 20's gives a fuck about anything other than that paycheck, and I say this as a person who also has experience in customer service.