What does /tv think about black people and their tribalistic way of cheering for movies they feel represent "blackness"...

What does /tv think about black people and their tribalistic way of cheering for movies they feel represent "blackness", and in most cases not even watching the movie itself, let alone the ones it's competing with?

>industry created by back people
WE

Why is it always the ones that most blacks would call uncle tom and stuff that do this?

WE

I didn't know all black people won that award. I thought it was just the cast of the movie but I guess I was wrong. Like the little card in the envelope said "Moonlight and black people."

Can we just have a race war and get this over with? I live in a pretty remote area so it won't be me dying.

go suck a nazi cock in pol

>tribalistic
>PRAAIISSEE KKEEKKK

>lives in a remote area
>is a racist

figures

>underage shitposting vs real human beans with real life opinions getting hundreds if not thousands of likes/retweets

How am I a racist? I just want all this racial tension in the media to stop and a good ol' fashion race war will at least get the ball rolling.

which is which?

The same way I feel about fa/tv/irgins lamenting that there will never be another movie that represents whiteness like Lord of the Rings.

That ship is gonna be real heavy if they're planning got carry that many graffiti'd brick walls.

Not as bad as people trying to politicize a football game.

these ''''''''''people'''''''''' give me a head ache when I'm trying to decipher their posts.

Blacks are racists

>say nothing racist
>get called a racist
Par for the course these says

>Toddintheshadows

Of course he'd bitch about it

Looks like the stunt worked.

>Deliberately searches for anti white comments on Twitter
>Cries like a baby on Sup Forums when he finds them

These dumbasses don't even know that the director's, Barry Jenkins, style is heavily influenced by Lynn Ramsay, a WHITE female director and Wong Kar-Wai, a male Chinese HETEROSEXUAL director.

Moonlight rightly deserves the award, especially over La La Turd. But giving Moonlight accolades just because it involves a character that is a Black Homosexual is an absolute fucking disservice to the phenomenal qualities of the film.

>deliberately search

wrong. you can barely avoid them.

OP literally searched "white people" and cherry picked the racist ones. Why do butthurt alt righties always look for things to get offended about?

Who cares? Morons are morons, whether they're humans or googles.

They are literally tumblr, that's why

>celebrating a hand-me-down Oscar

Blacks hate us and we should hate them

>cherry picked

i don't think you need to cherry pick much if you're gonna search for comments about tonight's event containing words "white people"

you and a couple other same-minded people keep commenting how it's cherry picking, how people are searching for things to be offended by, which is then followed up by moving the goalposts and saying how people are wasting their time with this

because you're literally a bot, that's why