OPERATION BEZMENOV (AGAINST HILLARY)

1. Make believable Bernfag/BLM/Leftist/Communist/SJW/LGBT twatter profiles
2. We're hijacking #BreakTheFoundation #BreaingTheFoundation #TipOfTheIceberg but also using other hashtags like #Hitlary #SheAFascist #IndictHer and other stuff you can think of.
3. ???????????
4. Profit

This is the time to cause some ruckus. The bigger, the better.
We can attack from two fronts this way, from left, and right. We have to anger some Bernfags that Hillary is a liar and should be in jail but she cheated against Bernie and won.

!!IMPORTANT!!
Use anti-Hillary memes but nothing pro-Trump.
We are the new Jews, goyim. Show that you are a real Bernster with tags like #BernieOrBust #StillSanders #FeelTheBern

Cry about hillary and white males not doing their job (FBI) like a real SJW bitch.

You can write something like: "Hey Trumpsters! Im hijackin dis 4 Bernie: #BreakTheFoundation"

At least do it for the lulz.

Here is an album for normie level non-Trump memes: sli.mg/a/ig9VWX

Add me @daylynwashbae

Good luck, soldier.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Bump.

Bampin, let's get this going, lads.

Lol nice try Hunfagry. Radiation is getting to ya, over there, ain't it?

How do you bypass the telephone authentication m8? Every time I tried to setup an account within 15' it asked for a mobile number

R we reddit yet?

Bump

>he likes corruption and incompetence

Wew

#OverTheHill

@JeffHershel Bernie Lover, vegan...Allah akbar boys. Let's do this

I don't know how much it costs I got saved by an anons' burner phone.
You receive an SMS that could cost some money but all you have to do is write the code you received into twitter's authentication page.

Here are the memes so far.
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX

It just sends a conformation code to the number

Bump for potential

I posted this one goy

HAIL VICTORY!

Well the thing is, I don't find it wise enough to have my phone linked on the account. we need to maintain anonymity if we do this (and much more trolling)

Love this one. Share it, proud proletars!!!

Heres anudduh one goy

bump

I know m8 but I don't want it to be traced back to me, we don't really have freedom of speech around here, and a fucking commie is our PM at the moment

Do you have fake facebook? It's good if you do it there, or on Reddit... Just anger some Bernfags that Shillary is part of the 1% and is #AboveTheLaw

I can connect it to FB to bypass the mobile number? Cause I think I still have an anonymous account

You can use an email instead, there's an option

> I don't understand how commas work

> radiation
> Hungary
What?

Have backups that arentd directly connected to the central hashtag. Such centralization is very easy to neuter if its catched quick enough.

No, you use the email, you tweet for about 5' and then it gets blocked and requires the mobile number shit

Should play both sides of the field. Some people post pro-bernie "hillary cheated" crap, and have some people post pro-hillary "so what if she cheated, she deserves to be president! think of it, the first woman as a president"

make sure the pro-hillary posts are obnoxious as hell to inflame bernie supporters, but at the same time, dont do anything that might out you as a troll

Weird, never happens to me, I have a gorillion twitter accounts

The txt free app gives you a random inner I've used it to set up fake FB accounts

bump

Bump

Bump #Proudtobeinprison

Bump

bump of the Gods

bumping but too lazy to do anything

Noice brother, thanks. I will be joining the fight tommorow, as I have less than 5 hours of sleep left

OK, thanks. Be sure to kill some cats and feed your family. Also look out for communist Athenian antifas raiding your flat.

Not letting this slide. A few shills on pol today.

Red leader signing in

GET IN HERE, NIGGERS

Bump for jew/pol/

let's do this berniebros
#neverhillary

This feels like forced memeing friends, kek will not be happy

inb4 huffington post

You guys do realise that someone will look at an archive of this and write an article damaging bernie or bust movements, saying that neonazi trump supporters are using fake twitter accounts to damage Hillary and that bernie or bust isn't real.

bumping with newly occupied danish ip range
or police plant....

Who cares? Either low-info journalists blame """Bernie supporters"""" for causing trouble or they condemn the support base for allowing fake accounts in.

The more they use the term Neo-Nazi, the less credible they get.

It's literally the point, in the long-run, no matter what they do.

I'm EU now

#ComeyAintMyHomie

Your point?

Implying kek isn't a forced meme all about forced memeing