This is by fucking far the best harry potter movie

This is by fucking far the best harry potter movie
I loved this fat fuck he was the best character, I wish the B plot about the emo kid didn't exist tho

I don't know if I liked him or just hatd Redmayne so much it was just good to have him off screen

The plot needed characters being retarded to move further

I do not like movies like that

he's fine but I don't get why Newt had to bring him inside his suitcase and show him all his creatures

And then he brought him to catch the remaining beasts but only put him in danger by asking him to hold the rhino musk and shit

wtf is Newt doing?

>didn't even finish the movie

It was terrible.

I am also confused as to how an actor as shit as Redmayne even made it into Hollywood, let alone manages to keep getting high profile roles. I mean, he isn't even a kike benefiting from nepotism...
Definite waifu material in this movie as well.

>Queenie still falls for Jacob even though the first he did was think lewd thoughts

???????????

The guy's life sucked so he wanted to help him see there's more to life and since he wasn't American he wasn't afraid to show him the magical creatures. That's what I understood anyway.

>hating on the only good parts of this.
The movie was literally a way to get people to buy tickets to see CGI.
that being said, Redmayne did very good with the eye contact thing, and the obscurus (although annoyingly invisible) was the only semblance of writing the movie actually had.

>hating on an autist who acts exactly like you

why is Sup Forums so self-depracating?

common knowledge that he sucks dick to win awards. dunno bout casting though but he always seemed like he'd fit into the hp world anyway

Lads, I think you're missing the point. Yes she was probably a nymphomaniac witch who could read anyone's mind. But she has a 9.5/10 body.

The fact that she talked and looked like she was turned on in every scene she was in... I'll say yes.

>the 4 main characters who are adults are more autistic than Harry and co

Are they all Hufflepuffs?

they're all damaged

Can confirm.

The entire charm of harry potter was nowhere to be found.
>inb4 Rowling is bad writer and movies were shit

>tfw you dont even like the movie that much but would much rather stay in this thread than deal with all the Oscar and Sup Forums shit

>Six minutes without copypasta

>sadly, even this fat fuck of a character couldn't salvage one of the worst franchises of all time

>stretches legs

nah, how about

>even being the best movie in the series doesn't mean much when its part of the dullest franchises...

>harry potter charm

but harry potter had no charm

of course harry potter wasnt in this movie, he wasnt born yet

>American Sup Forums poster related to Harry Potter because of a fat insert

At-least the character did his job

Dan Fogle was a very unexpected surprise to me, too. didn't know he was in the movie.

It doesn't really matter how one introduces themselves when talking about one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the seriesüf only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but itüfs certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books are g-g-good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King

lame intro

Kowalski is the fucking man, the Samwise these stories always needed.