Just another day in Chicago

rt.com/usa/349593-chicago-independence-day-shootings/

It's a good thing blacks can't aim

The problem lies in having a 'gun culture'. It is literally a culture of violence. Everyone wants to carry their pistol around so they can fantasize about saving the day or taking down bad guys and pretending to be James Bond.

You don't need a full (or semi) auto machine gun. You don't need a 30 round clip.

If you want to hunt, fine. Get a wooden hunting rifle. You don't need an m16.

This is why we must criminalize white male veterans with rifles.

EVERY TIME A NIGGER DIES AN ANGEL CRIES WITH JOY

FUCK THEM ALL

on the contrary; it's all dem socioeconomically disenfranchised youfs wif no jobs and little to no hope of a meaningful existence out dere bruh.

Oh sheeeeeit it's JyRese, I'ma cap dat niggas ass!

kek

No, the problem is in nigger culture. People wouldn't be getting shot nearly as often if the the average citizen in Chicago had the ability to arm themselves without breaking the law.
...They could also just oppress the niggers; I hear belts work very well. They only behave under oppression.

yea right only 4 dead, I listened to the police scanner all day, they found more than 4 already dead bodies. How can it only be 4 dead?

Only 4 dead? I can hardly believe that.

Just some niggers. Who cares? Too bad they didn't get more.

This is terrible bait but I'll bite

The problem is entirely niggers you cuck

I realize you're baiting, but if you were to remove every black person from america, crime rates would be halved overnight.

>You don't need an m16.

It's not called the Bill of Needs, faggot.

let em eradicate each other lol

ecxept blacks shoot people 10x more than any other race and thats the current gun problem.

Chicago is a gun-free zone. The problem is niggers.

What makes a wooden rifle less evil?

You're spouting manufactured nonsense.

Just because you're afraid of firearms doesn't mean that you have the right to deprive others of owning them.

Could have sworn it was way more than 4 dead on the 4th.

Yea man, smells like bullshit to me.

>muh ebul black bazooka salt rifles

Why don't they just ban blacks?

I don't think this person is pretending to be retarded... They might think they are pretending, but that is a different story.

My rifle is not for hunting.

Amerishoots.

Kek paid a visit to last night's police scanner thread.

>oh look a sign
>no shooting
>time to shoot
>bangbang

seriously they give the ideas.

>Blood soaked
>4 dead

Alrighty then.

they were all nigers
you should be happy

Liberals are retarded when it comes to guns. Most of them think that full-auto rifles are still legal. You see them talking about "machine guns" and how they need to be banned.

it has a pistol grip and an assault stick attached to the front. its easier to maneuver quickly. whats difficult about this?

Guns are already banned there, you stupid cunt nigger

I thought black lives mattered. Are they saying Black Lives Dont matter to Blacks?

Well. Regulated.

Scanner thread when!?!?!?!

>Keeping burgers save from the night coon

>implying they can read

>being able to read the sign

>They only behave under oppression.
sounds like irish

>Every other day in Chicago.
>hundreds dead, crime rate 80%
>No one cares.

>Chicago during random holiday.
>Hundreds dead, crime rate 80%
>BLOOD SOAKED MOTHERS DAY: WHEN WILL THE HUMANITY END!?

It's funny you said that. Out 33 men I went through basic with 9 were black only one could shoot the rest washed out for various reasons. He ended up as mechanic I think

You also don't need niggers, which is what causes most of the violence.

Here's your ( you ).

so, just every day in chicago?

>62 injured
>4 killed
How the hell is this possible?

Yes, we're really tearing the place apart lately.

>You don't need a full (or semi) auto machine gun
>You don't need a 30 round clip.

>semi-auto machine gun
>clip

I know this is bait but

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW LAD

The roof.
The roof.
The roof is on fire.

It's not gun culture. It's nigger culture.

>The problem lies in having a 'gun culture'. It is literally a culture of violence.
Yes. THAT is why blacks continue to kill each other in Chicago. They all want to be the "good guy."

My hometown had a shooting on the 4th as well. Apparently 2 black men were having an argument and it escalated to gunshots. They didn't even hit each other, but that tagged 4 bystanders by accident. 2 of them were kids that got shot in the leg. One woman (who was my friend's coworker apparently) got shot in the head.

Yet local faggots keep bitching about Kenny Chesney fans because they're white

Hello Pittsburgh bro.

why cant nigs free themselves from other nigs?

>Don't shoot kids at play
>mfw the liberal definition of a 'kid at play' includes any blacks under the age of 30 who runs screaming at a copy while whipping their hands out from behind their back

Don't forget Trayvon

Niggers can't marksmanship. Haven't you been paying attention?

I swore more people died last night from the scanners.

Fag

So this should be fine, right?

wood covered autocannons when

What are your qualifications to say that no one needs an M16? How many years have you been doing firearms training and where were you trained?

Case in point

They don't need to.
It's chicago. It's almost as bad as detroit, except now they don't have to worry about whitey having a gun on them.

they just walk up, shoot you point blank in the face, and then walk away cause "i aint no snitch"

>squirrel gun semi automatic
Seriously guys, your appetite for blood is amazing.

Yes because criminals always act alone and never take cover.

Tree rats are tasty . A little brains in your scrambled eggs and your right as rain.

Admit that you love to kill, once for all.