Breastfeeding as a trans dad

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/20/transgender-dad-breastfeeding-pregnancy-trevor-macdonald
nytimes.com/2016/05/10/nyregion/bartenders-cant-refuse-pregnant-women-alcohol-new-york-city-says.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

forgot link

theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/20/transgender-dad-breastfeeding-pregnancy-trevor-macdonald

bumperino

>I want to be a man!!!
>acts like a woman, but uglier.

She must be one shallow bitch if she just wanted facial hair and ties.

Degenerate, but it would be more degenerate is she didn't breastfeed her kid because she is a "man".

How do you lactate tits that aren't real tits? Do you put a bag inside and then squeeze it to trick the host into believing his tits can lactate?

Doesn't that pass autism down to the kiddo or something?

pol BTFO

H-high test milk?

This is the absolute highlight of how little trans understand their own delusion.

>I will become a man!
>And then I will breastfeed my child with my barely lactating, hormone drenched man nipples!
No child should have to suffer through the childhood that one is about to.

It is also worth noting
>canadian

It's a female to male trans moron

Even if they did work the milk would fuck the babies hormones level because the retarded person takes shitloads of pills to pretend it's a dude.

AS the kids say, i would

I really wish """"news"""" outlets would refer to trannies as their biological sex instead of whatever they pretend to be.

This is the very manifestation of the horrors of degenerate modern sick society

I feel sick bros

>hey up for pub after work?
>sorry I can't i'm pregnant
>tumblr blog - why "real men" still won't accept me

Make it stop.

tell me its a troll
a photoshop
satire

plz pol
i cant take this degeneracy anymore

Males can produce breast milk

I'm fucking horrified by this

not a real man and also degenerate

Umm, I don't understand American culture, but that is a woman that is pretending to be a man, feeding a baby yes?

If that is the case, wouldn't this fag have tons of hormones in its system to make it this way? And wouldn't that be absolutely terrible for a baby?

When are we having civil war

Please Russia, ramp up your propaganda machine

Please help us. I didn't ask for this

>dad
>breastfeeding

Pick one, and only one.

I'm in the military, we are worried that you are weaponizing transexuals. We don't wan't to be raped by manly women with strapons and chicks with dicks. Its very demoralizing.

Are you doing anything to stop it?

>And wouldn't that be absolutely terrible for a baby?

This is what I want to know.

Surely if we are supposed to stop eating fish while nursing we are supposed to not pump our bodies full of fuck huge amounts of hormones that can pass on to our children.

This is literally out of National Lampoon Magazine!

It's biologically a woma

Surely that would be a danger to a child and grounds for removal for protection.

Make it happen.

This. Barring the baby's a boy, he'll be ripped by the time he's 2. If the baby's a girl, this is nature's way of making sure trans degens replicate their species. Makes you think you know..

I know this guy!
Went to nursing school with him, but he failed, then I failed...lol
Forget his name. Shadside.

It's just a woman wearing a man as a costume.
There is nothing special here, other than it's weird.

Putin please save us from this degeneracy slippery slope

I'm sure the child will grow up to be completely adjusted and normal.

ahahahaha

This planet needs to burn.

Wow definitely forces cognitive function

Only you can save yourselves. Revolution is the only solution.

>Shadside
In Shadyside...

god help that poor fucking child. The baby even looks fucking confused

It's my fetish, is this legal?

If this isn't crossing the line for child services I guess I'm out of valid scenarios of custody loss.

My eyes...

That's the most degenerate shit I've seen in two months. Congratulations.

I do my part to contribute to the general shitposting on Sup Forums, just like everyone else, but secretly consider myself to be above the petty bigotry and intolerance that goes on here. But honestly, looking at these pictures in the OPs, something seems to have gone seriously wrong here.

It's the sense that live and let live has some kind of limit, that at some point we will become a farce unto ourselves.

MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT MOOT

Imposing your insecurities unto your child, what's new?
Hopefully child dies quickly and mercifully before realizing how subhuman their parent is.

what are you on about?

and muh dick in a really weird way

to be fair female to male seems to be incredibly rare in comparison to male to female, it's easy to forget women can pretend to be males too.

>wouldn't this fag have tons of hormones in its system to make it this way?
Yes
>And wouldn't that be absolutely terrible for a baby?
Most definitely.

This. Also please send over some ATGMs and stuff. The white parts of America will be fine doing business with you. We have the agriculture that you lack and we'll help you deal with China in the Russo-Sino wars of 2070

imagine the health effects

stop this madness

I gave up trying to make sense out of america a long time ago... this planet needs less people asap.

When I open your image it shows something different to the thumbnail

I know you're joking but the cultural shit is intentional. When you see stuff like FEMEN and fag pride stuff, 100% guarantee that it's paid for by the same people that pay for it here. George Soros and the likes are only the surface though. When you government censors that stuff, it's not a human rights issue, it's a survival issue. Now if only ethnic Russias would start having kids again and stop drinking so Russia won't becoming a Muslim and Central Asian America in thirty years.

take a screenshot. I don't see what you're talking about

>"Hey up for a beer after work?"
>I CAN'T
>*pops hormone pills*
>IT WOULD
>*undergoes surgery to prolapse vaginal cavity into a pseudo-dick*
>HURT THE BABY
>*proceeds to give birth in an inflatable kiddie pool while dolphin noises are played off iphone and everyone gets high as fuck*

Same here

I don't know what to think

there's clearly in the picture a bottle with a tube. The "man" cannot make milk, even if it is a woman.

I'm mostly afraid of what the hormones in his milk are going to do to the baby.

This.

That tranny was born a woman and "became" a man. She has functioning breasts and functioning vagina (hence the baby).

>drinking while pregnant

Is there anything more selfish and irresponsible than this?

Look at the calls for getting rid of bovine growth hormones in our cow milk.

But this is okay because "progressive and tolerant."

Same

nytimes.com/2016/05/10/nyregion/bartenders-cant-refuse-pregnant-women-alcohol-new-york-city-says.html
:^)

I know. I know. I wish I didn't, but I know.

>Literally looks like a girl with a beard
Is she even trying?
Great did I just download a virus? How the fuck do you even do that.

>The guardian

Man this pissed me off. This man/woman/thing has a mental disorder and for the sake of political correctness it's allowed to raise a child and give it hormone contaminated milk. The baby should be taken away and this monster should be put to sleep with a fucking hammer.

bruh what the fuck are you talking about?
This is the image i posted. what is wrong with your shit?

Thoughts?! Who can think when something like this happens. Sharpen your knives for this is killing time No wait, don't sharpen them, more pain this way.

This is truly vile.

Here's a better idea
>Put a guy on hormones enough that he grows tits
>Do shit that would make girls lactate normally
>Breastfeed a baby and enjoy moobs

Isn't it always.

don't listen to the jews about not eating fish during pregnancy. look up selenium / mercury in seafood.

sorry hitler we fucked up

woman

Actually he fucked up. Fucking war-mongering, we could have had a nice aryan, non-degenerate society today.

It's rare because there is literally no fucking reason to give up preference in a court of law and all the other benefits awarded to even the most disgusting of women.

Do trannies get female benefits. If so, how could one apply as a tranny?

Only in France

should be hanged

>It was in an idyllic Canadian mountain town, surrounded by jagged, imposing peaks, that the conflicting facets of Trevor MacDonald’s identity came crashing together.

(S)he's a leaf, you stupid fucks.

They don't, they often kill themselves when they realize that their life is still garbage and they chopped off their wang for a dream that never was, along side the knowledge that no one except other post-ops care about them anymore except possibly their distant family.

Fucking invade us already. We offer you our niggers as compensation. Do with them what you will. Just make sure to dispose of them when you're done. I can't stress that enough.