>This was his only chance to win best picture
>Already used up all his ideas.
>Made the right film at the right time.
>Undisputed best film of the year
>Captured the zeitgeist
>Once in a lifetime

Anyone else feel bad for him?

>only chance

he's like 14 years old, if he doesn't fuck up his career he'll get plenty of chances

no? if he cares about awards to the point where he carefully strategize the production to get one, then he can go fuck himself.

too bad he made it in the same year of the biggest oscar bait of all time

>dude gay niggers gib dat trophy lmao

>made the right film at the right time
>Captured the zeitgeist

One year too late I'm afraid. Twitter hashtags literally removed most of the people who would vote for his movie and replaced them with people who's mission is to award diversity.

Obviously there is dispute. Do you think saying this just makes it true or something?

he's young
he's jewish
he's already working on new oscarbait

Whiplash was an amazing film that totally got snubbed that year. La La Land, not so much.

>>Undisputed best film of the year
lol

Oh right, the oscars are a democratic process that uses twitter to pick its winners. Thanks for the red pill fampachi.

>Whiplash
>Better than Birdman, Boyhood or Grand Budapest
LMAO, what are you 14?

NAh, look at all the auteurs from generation X, tarantino, anderson, o'russel, sodebergh, not one of them won a 'best picture', it tends to go to the industry veterans

>boyhood

>undisputed best film of the year
I think you'll find the academy disputes that.

Also, Damien pls go to bed.

>Made the right film at the right time.
>Captured the zeitgeist
What the fuck are you talking about? Musicals are absolute fucking trash

>did a movie featuring blacks win
if yes = it's not legit
if no = it's legit

try a redpill

IT TOOK 12 YEARS TO MAKE!

That's amazing.

It was easily better than Birdman and Boyhood.

>try a redpill

>makes 2 movies about Jazz
>used up all his ideas
You have no fucking clue what ideas he has, laddy boi.

Oh cause Barry Jenkins is a known veteran right?

>Whiplash

This movie is some kind of pleb-filter, because I've heard at least two people to say that on 2014 this was the only movie they bothered to watch. It's a good movie but not that good.

getting best director is still good to get.

Actually if they released it last it probably would have swept the Oscars. It could have capitalized on the Oscar is so white

>pleb-filter
>but not that good.
guess you failed ;^)

Best Picture doesn't go to the director, he's just a craftsman like the others. He got best director.

>movie shot like a Euro art film about gay black offspring of crackheads giving handjobs to each other in Miami starring 90% unknowns is Oscar bait

>love letter to Golden Age Hollywood musicals set in Hollywood about making it in Hollywood starring inoffensive bland well loved white attractive stars and produced by inoffensive bland well loved black attractive star directed by Hollywood's new favorite Jew wunderkind of the month is not Oscar bait

Isn't he like the youngest person ever to win best director?

How the fuck is he the victim

Jokes on them. They didn't like Sicario.

>Best Picture doesn't go to the director
I'm pretty sure the director keeps the statuette.

This post makes me think we should make a gen x feels guy with grey goatee and millennials feels guy which I guess is basically the feels guy but he could have a face tattoo though and we can feel together that way having both been fucked up the ass by boomers.