I'm 5'4 (1.63) can i date a european/nordic white girl?

I'm 5'4 (1.63) can i date a european/nordic white girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

greektravel.com/sifnos/kamakis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

A young one. A very very young one.

yes

my friend is 1.68 and fucked norwegian girl

lol no

nop
>things that never happened

wow a random person from poland in Sup Forums tells me my friend didn't actually sexually indulge with that woman. How could I have been so blind

Why do manlets even want to go out with tall women? I wouldn't feel comfortable dating a taller woman, especially a masculine Nordic one who physically is probably more manly than me as well.

STFU YOU FUCKING KURWA GTFO WHITE PEOPLES THREAD

hot desu.

yep

Maybe until you realise that people would have to see you in public like that. Can't think of anything more embarrassing tbqh.

>people seeing you as a conquering hero in public
>bad
anyone who'd have a problem with it is just projecting their own repressed feels.

Well, presumably your friend is a greek, so I'd rather trust a pole in this case.

wow if I saw a short man with a tall woman I'd definitely make fun of him and not admire him for being alpha

greektravel.com/sifnos/kamakis.html take a walk over to sweden

WATCH YOUR TOUNGE FILTHY FINN
I am Greek.

Just rape one if you're dark.

Whenever I see a short man with a tall masculine woman I assume that's she's the man in the relationship and that she doesn't truly respect him as a man.

I am crying now

It's not a bad thing m8
>wasting time chasing after shit-tier manwomen

I'm 175cm manlet and i would love to lick some Scandinavian asshole.

>caring about that
woman-tier thinking

BRAAAAAAAAAAP

Just start taking pills and turn into a girl(male).

Depends on your look

definitely no. maybe if she is into circus freaks you have a chance though

I am only 1.57 tall (yes I am a male and yes I am spaniard) and 41kg in weight and I have had a lot of boyfriends, but just one girlfriend (I am bisexual) My guess is that guys love tiny boys but girls don't.

as long as you are at least the same height as the girl it shouldn't be a problem and roasties are usually about 1.65

I traveled with a 1.44 tall 20 year old qt today btw
I wanted to pick her up and carry her under my arms

> I wouldn't feel comfortable dating a taller woman
See that's the problem right there, you care too much about appearances

Why can't you stick to your own girls?

Why the projections though?
If you can have another gf then she won't leave you unless you are fucking retarded or a dicklet.

just find an argentinian girl you retard, not only are they diverse but also much better looking than masculine and hairy nordics

be glad for superior med genes