"My ancestors are smiling at me, weather girl. Can you say the same?"

>"My ancestors are smiling at me, weather girl. Can you say the same?"

NEVER SHOULD'VE COME HERE

SUBWAY IS FOR THE HILLS

>Sorry, they only bang good looking women

All he needed to say and she would have been BTFO forever

THIS IS THE PART WHERE I LIE DOWN AND EAT MYSELF TO DEATH

They're smiling at you not with you lmao.

Not bad

AND BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
WEATHER WOMAN WINS AGAIN

WEATHER WOMAN: 1488
HEBE: 0

''YOU FILTHY GOY BITCH''

I used to be attractive like you, but then I took a 2 foot, to the mouth

>hey bitch how bout dis....go fuck yourself

Why do they keep doing that?
Isn't it part of jewing to stay lowkey

>Sorry they don't like french fries

>Stop laughing, it's not funny.

That wouldve come off as genuinely mean, whereas hers was mean but much more joking

>"how much money should they bring?" is the official best response

I NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE

and then cancel all your media bookings in the country

He didn't need to say anything. He could make one phone call and have her killed in a freak accident that wouldn't appear in any media. She's just lucky that he's a nice guy.

Underrated

>Haha that's good stuff. But honestly neither me, Brad or Leo would want to have sex with you. In Hollywood we only fuck 10/10's. We only fuck the hottest, smartest girls - and they need to have some extra value too you know, like being a good cook or doing your laundry and stuff like that. Now you - if I look at you, you're an 8/10, at most. You have a bad sense of humor, you're impolite and you're only a weather girl. No way any of us would want to have sex with you. If you'd come to America, if you'd come to Hollywood you'd be lucky to even get close to a celebrity. At most you could get a whiff of Andy Dick's asshole, that's about the level you're at right now. So you can tell your "funny" stories on your stupid weatherchannel in this pathetic nation BUT IN REALITY YOU ARE NOTHING. YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY YOU ARE THIS CLOSE TO ME RIGHT NOW. THIS CLOSE TO A GOD. YOU SHOULD BOW BEFORE ME. BOW YOU WHORE

>I used to be a weather girl like you, until I took an arrow to the knee

completely beta. Hope you didn't waste your time thinking that one up.