All memes aside, does he have a chance?

All memes aside, does he have a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/derek_sivers_how_to_start_a_movement?language=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, if bernie supporters vote him and if he plays his cards right

Trump's biggest victory is hillary winning over bernie

no if white man were the only voters he would of won by a landslide but this isn't the 50s-60s he messed up with all the talk about the wall he should of talked more against free trade and globalism and protectionism if he did he would of won for sure .

Why would Bernie supporters vote for Trump? Trump has said that he doesn't believe in climate change, also he said he doesn't believe in evolution and will ban it from teaching it in schools also he's anti abortion.

Very low chance

Thank you for trying to correct therecord, but its more of a fuck the establishment thing.
Youd understand if you werent the type of cuck to import immigrants to poz your neg hole

lol, he is actually quite liberal (he funded planned parenthood). He said those things for the votes. Watch him flipflop.

Not after the FBI acquitted Hillary on all charges

>All these blue-pillled faggots who don't know that voting is futile, that it is only through revolution you can bring forth political change

Any Bernie supporter with an ounce of gray matter will vote Green Party instead of Trump as a protest against Hillary. Which is practically the same as voting for Trump, since it fragments Hillary's support even though it adds nothing to Trump's vote total.

Of course, you have to ask yourself how many Republicans are going to vote Libertarian rather than Trump?

My feels say something bad is going to happen.. Not sure what tho

the wall was what got him all the support of his ultra conservative base

ask your russian neighbours how it usually turns out

He never had a real chance. He's just largely fortunate the other Republican candidates are incompetent and unlikable and the party itself is in shambles. Because of that, he was able to meme himself to this point. He was never going to make it in an actual race.

ex bern victim here
ex johnson [meme redacted]
now Im humpin for a trumpin!

Yeah well, you show me an actual revolutionary group worth a damn.

White nationalists are all FBI, militias are all just rednecks who want to play pretend soldier, the Oathkeepers are generally libertarian try hards whose argument with the government ends with muh land.

Everyone wants the party to start but nobody wants to be the first to arrive. It's the same bullshit as always.

fuck off furfag

Fuck off anglo

My dubs say yes.

>Yeah well, you show me an actual revolutionary group worth a damn.
The american population. You always circle-jerk about "muh guns". Well, start exercise your 2nd amendment.
>Everyone wants the party to start but nobody wants to be the first to arrive.
Enjoy turning even more degenerate then. Trump is a jewish plant, just like the other candidates. And even if he wasn't, do you think it matters? The jews already control education and media, and consequently the general population.
They ain't our neighbors, bratwurst.

Actually might help because he can go "see how corrupt it is"

Honestly, no.

not an insult coming from the most hated people on the Internet

The dude in your gif assaulted some Bernie supporters in a hotel in the name of Hillary.

Oh snap.

Without meming, no. Sadly...

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Yes. Because Liberals stay home on election day.

He probably assaulted your wife's vagina as well.

SATAN HAS SPOKEN

Calm down Satan.

All memes aside?
Not a chance.

Why would Finns be hated?

Only thing that can give him a chance would be if Putin and/or Assange dumps clintons emails claiming they hacked her shit.
Even still, the trump train has lost a lot of steam.

>The american population. You always circle-jerk about "muh guns". Well, start exercise your 2nd amendment.
If it was that simple we would have done it a long time ago.

No revolution ever "just happened". There were always leaders. We have none. Because no one wants to go to jail. The same jail ruled by the same laws the elites violate on a daily basis.

meant furfags
but especially finnishfurfags

If he can play his cards right, he could ride a huge wave of outrage over the Hillary being above the law. He got where he is now because of Anti-Establishment outrage, and today we just had a wonderful demonstration on just how corrupt the establishment is.

Women will never elect someone fatter than taft as Bankrupt Fatty Rolly Polly Trumpkin most definitely is.

The more Hillary looks like a corrupt bitch, the higher his chances of winning are. All he has to do is establish some aggressive momentum against her after the nomination process is over and he'll have this in the bag.

He will likely win, look up the last time a democrat followed another democrat into the white house.

he's got the people, but the system is rigged.
President Hillary is inevitable. This is all stuff that could've been stopped 20 years ago but nobody wanted to believe it was going to come to this. The only thing that surprises me at this point is that Obama is actually vacating his office at the end of this term instead of just staying on as dictator.

>No revolution ever "just happened". There were always leaders. We have none. Because no one wants to go to jail. The same jail ruled by the same laws the elites violate on a daily basis.
So what you're really saying is that there are no men in America. You're all spineless cucks?

not a snowballs chance in hell at this point.

If Trump stopped everything he was doing right this fucking minute and there wasn't a goddamn word out of his campaign until election day, he'd stand more of a chance than he actually will. He's his own worst enemy; his supporters will give him a pass on every past scandal, flip-flop, and gaffe, but he still needs to gain more independent voters or flip Dems to win, and the constant shoe-mouthing that goes on when he tweets something retarded only hurts those chances. There is nothing to be gained by increasing hype among those already voting for you; you've got their vote already, they don't count as two just because they are more excited, and excitement is not infectious in a political sense.

The way state demographics work and the electoral map is looking right now is not favorable for him. We get a bad slice of how things actually are because we can pick and choose our sources and where we comment. Sup Forums's a fucking echo chamber, /r/the_donald's a fucking echo chamber, RTing other centipedes and shitting on libtards is still more echo chambering, and so on. And of those people participating in the circlejerk, not all of them are even eligible to vote (foreign, underaged).

The nation has more Democrats and left-wingers in general than the opposite. The only reason Republicans ever stand a chance is because Dems just don't fucking vote. If they ever got off their asses consistently, it'd be fucking over. And the weakest demographic for Hillary right now, the 20-something, is the least reliable voter to begin with. You know what her campaign's thinking when they see all those Bernouts screaming they'll go Trump? "Oh no, those people who aren't going to vote anyway said they're not going to vote for us." Zero shits given.

A chance? Yes.
A good one? No.
Even a not-so-good one? No.
He better hope the GOP e-voting rig-o-matic is cranked up to 11 this cycle, because we saw what happened with Obama when they underestimated his support and set it too low.

If the vote was today, he'd lose. I'm still thinking he'll lose in November.
But he still has a chance. I'm pretty certain that, like Brexit, the polls really underestimate Trump's support, and the actual result could be close.
The question is what happens when he goes one or one with Hillary in the debates once the race really starts. Until then you really can't call it.

Really there's no way of knowing at this point. Of course the democrats/media will say he has no chance and try to demoralize anti-Hillary voters with all the usual tricks. The truth is that Hillary is an extremely weak candidate and if Trump loses it will be because he destroyed himself and not because of any great political acumen on Hillary's part. I'd like Trump to win and there's a lot of time between now and November for all sorts of events to happen and change the atmosphere of the election but I can see that Trump isn't really trying very hard to win what with the complete lack of ground game or organization. It's amazing he's this close to her considering the above and speaks to what an awful bitch she is and how hated the establishment is by the electorate. Trump needs realize quickly that speeches and twitter fights aren't going to win him the White House, he needs to spend money on campaigning at the local level.

No. Too many dependent and mentally lacking minorities are able to vote.

There is no chance. I stress, though, that this doesn't mean you shouldn't vote for him. Just that you should be ready for some disappointment. And four years with a woman who should be behind bars.

No, even though he's now effectively won the position as the candidate for one of the parties in a two party system he somehow doesn't even have a chance
Absolutely no chance, even if he had the most votes he'd still be unable to win, that's how much of a chance he doesn't have

>Mongolian furries
>not universally hated.

We just need a leader, and the first follower.

ted.com/talks/derek_sivers_how_to_start_a_movement?language=en

Yeah basically. Just like you. Just like all of Sweden. Just like all of the Western world.

There's a lot of traitors and Semites and barbarians that need slaying. They're still here. The only conclusion one can draw is that no one wants to do it. Everyone is too pathetic and weak to stand up for right and wrong, and true justice. The last two wars beat the testosterone out of your continent. Mass media and poisonous food did it to ours.

I'm a woman by the way.

More so now that Hillary dindunuffin. At least that's the message I'm getting from people on kikebook.

>does he have a chance?
No.

Especially after today.

If the FBI and the DoJ won't touch Hillary on the emails, they won't touch her when she steals the election.

This entire government is corrupt and broken from top to bottom. Voting will not fix anything.

If Brexit could happen just 2 weeks ago, anything is possible. Trump will win, even people who don't like him would rather have him than the literal devil Hillary.

His chances are probably better now. Fbi director comes out and nails Clinton to a cross for 15 mins, then doesn't stand it up. People are pissed off. Even her supporters heard him go on about how horribly she fucked up. I mean, I'm sure he doesn't stand a chance, because her win will be a cheat, but at least there will be more on the rebel side for the civil war she's going to start.

I'm not a furry, WTF?

upvoted ^

No

In this day and age farmers with shotguns won't be able to overthrow a corrupt US government. It would take someone with serious connections to patriots both inside the gov/military and outside of it. Pretty much impossible to find that type of leader.

95% of Bernfags are socially liberal. Trump can't win.

prove it you dogdiddling flidd

I want to believe, I really do, but the media is against him, the government is against him, and Hillary didn't get indicted. It's looking pretty grim. The average American thinks Trump supporters are literally neo-nazis and you would receive a lot more flak if you supported him over Hillary.

I don't know, man. I want to hope, but every day seems darker and darker. I am just trying to get used to the fact that Hillary will most likely become president, our guns will be more severely restricted than ever, and minority safe spaces will be mandatory law. I am trying to get used to the idea that refugees will pour into America like Germany. But more than anything, I will regret seeing this proud board become infested by HAHAHA TRUMPTARDS BTFO on election day. Truly dark times are ahead of us.

Thanks for the tips on how to have revolutions, Sweden.

Well I guess you're fucked then. You had a nice run, America.

>Said he doesn't believe in evolution
Source on this?

In the primaries the Republican turnout is up 60% over what it was 4 years ago. Democrat turnout was down 20%. The enthusiasm gap is yuuuggeee. Blacks arent going to turn out in huge numbers like Obama was able to. Millenials sure as hell arent showing up in huge numbers fo Hillary. Females don't even seem to look like they are. Plus a lot of the people who are planning on voting for Trump aren't exactly outspoken in their support. It could go like Brexit where the poll didn't accurately reflect the real turnout and shocked everyone. There was a PPP poll (Democrat firm) only two weeks ago that showed Hilldawg only 3-4 points ahead which is within the range of error, and Rassmussen (typicaly Republican leaning) had him up by one point just last week. All things considered he's got a perfectly legitimate shot. Granted this is before we've even seen any debates and a lot can happen between now and November. Hillary is no shoe-in and what the FBI said today just dicourages the reluctant Hillmissles furthers.

>down by somewhere between 4 and 12 points
>worse in swing states
>even Arizona and North Carolina are in play for HRC

yeah he's totally still in this.

I wish they would. But there are two many problems with this. There is no united front. If armed conflict broke out then what you would see is many, many factions. There are so many ideologies and combinations at play. For instance:

A lot of Bernie supports are very pro gun. But they are also for the gibs-me-dats. Free collage, medical, etc. etc.

It goes on from there. It is too late to fix things. It is also too early to start shooting.

No one can agree on precisely what they would be for and who they should be shooting. If this keeps up, it might be feasible to say that balkinization is in the cards for the United State's future.

Bernie supporters are*

I dunno. I dont think the military really likes the government it represents. At least the dozens of soldiers and veterans i know don't like the administration. People joined the military on a pretense they were being patriotic. They're not going to help destroy the country.

The GOP was already split between the establishment and Tea Party, they were split further because the field was so large, and Trump was the only one who got the votes of people who disliked both factions so much they'd vote for anyone who talked shit to them. He does not have those benefits in the general election to go along with his campaign staff being incompetent and Clinton outraising him by a ridiculous amount.

So, no, he does not stand a chance. He has to hope for the economy to collapse and/or a major terrorist attack to happen in the United States to pull this off.

No. The establishment wants Hillary.

Doesn't matter. Voter fraud will get her the win.

This is a retarded meme that needs to die. I can't really believe you just wrote all of that about a wrong idea. I didnt even read past the first paragraph.

He's gained popularity through the things he says. Nobody who is voting for Hillary was ever going to vote for Trump no matter what he says. They don't matter. No one is showing up to the polls just to vote against someone. Not in significant numbers. That why the enthusiasm gap is so crucial.

>I dont think the military really likes the government
>They're not going to help destroy the country

I agree with the first point. All the veterans I know hate the corruption. But it would take men trained like they are to do anything about it.

He has consistently pointed out gouvernment corruption.
The world just got an example of it on a silver plate.
All he has to do, is exploit the situation when the time is right.

That's only a half truth. It would help if we had a leader who was a charismatic veteran, but I doubt we'll get one. Everyone believes too much in "the system". Even the people who swore to uphold it, yet see it being raped by a cabal of Semitic bankers and their minions.

But truth be told, the so-called farmers with shotguns really could shut down the government. You have no idea how fragile this whole way of life really is. It exists because white people work and pay for it, and still collectively believe in it despite the corruption. They see things like the Hillary fiasco and go "Well, the rich always get away with it. Ho hum." Then go back to their meager $25,000/yr jobs and debt-slave lifestyle, pumped full of processed food, propaganda, and antibiotics. They don't realize there could be a better life for them. They're happy with scratching something out of the absolute bottom, because the unknown is too scary for them.

That's why we need an actual leader, someone to make the unknown, known. We need a path and someone unafraid of jail and the arbitrary laws of our oppressors. We also need people unafraid of consequence, who aren't afraid to die for what they believe, and who are willing to sacrifice for the idea of a better tomorrow.

You get those things, this country would change very rapidly. All these blue states? Yeah, they would die without the white people they hate supplying them with food, energy, and services.

They just need a leader. A General Lee so to speak.

He can't win
The real world isn't a movie, the underdog very rarley wins.
> the govermont is aginst him
> Hillary is aginst him
> the media is aginst him
> msm and brainwashed normies and liberals are aginst him
> the polls will be rigged
America is over , hopefully a civil or or some kind of conflict can burn everything down,
Try as he may, well as he may do , he cant pull Gurren Lagann shit out of his ass

>Nate Silver
Yeah I'm going to trust the guy who catastrophically failed to foresee the rise of Trump
into the trash it goes

no

Every single shitposter and leaf will die

He absolutely has a chance. Today has shown that certain people are above the law and mean more than other Americans. He needs to hammer the system for its corruption and just be somewhat ,ore cautious about what he tweets.
Stop constantly being on the defensive and go on the attack and do not stop until November. Outline his policies beyond a general statement and rip Hillary apart for every fuck up she has done (And there's a lot of them beyond these emails).
A lot of people are pissed off and are realizing things are broken. Now they need to see that Trump is the one that can fix them, or at least try. An uncertain future with Trump is better than guaranteed disaster with Hillary.

Here's what Hitler thought of your country (and bear in mind that this was a long time ago, it's worse now).

It always cracks me up when I see an american spouting neo-nazi stuff.

Just Google it m8, literally every Republican candidate this election has openly stated that they don't believe in evolution. Everyone from Ted Cruz to Mr.Sleepy nigger.

Thanks for that. I kinda figured that's what would happen, but hadn't thought that deep into it.

>t. Romneyfag
Just gonna cherrypick around him calling every primary contest except Michigan democrat race this year, and his perfect record in 2008 and 2012?

When you kill yourself in November I recommend jumping

Yeah and that worked out real fuckin well for him, didn't it?

Donald is only in it for the $$$$. He doesn't even want to be POTUS. He will ensure his own defeat.

how is he making a profit off this?

He practically fought the entire world. It's a goddamn miracle that he managed to do anything.

No, I don't believe so. Why would america elect someone inexperienced and puts up a tough man front

America is a Jewish, anti-White country.

Hitler was right. Fuck the Jewnited States of Ahmurrica.

What money? If he loses the election he's going to lose money. Every aspect of his life and business have been dragged through the mud by slimeball media and protestors. If all her cared about was money he wouldn't have threw his hat into the ring and kept benefiting as a business owner from the cheap labor overseas. I think he genuinely wants the US to become wealthy and respected instead of a cow for other nations to milk and take advantage of.

When he starts selling Trump Ribs in SkyMall next year, he can count on this election cycle's voters to buy.

I will never understand how people can love good anime and simultaneously hold right-wing views.

Kek not a meme by any means, but you'll soon find out why he is in the race in the first place.