Man wtf

man wtf

haha enjoy voting for trump FAG

Drink your soy milk, you'll be fine.

Suck ass Cowshits

Dak is quite clearly an Ezekielbabby. Cam shouldn't have lost all those commercials to this shitbag. Brett Hundley is a better fucking QB than Dak.

I would just like to say FUCK that fairweather FAGGOT tiki. We lose 2 games and he disappears. Idk what I was expecting but please troll the fuck out of that faggot for me boys.

told y'all dak was a meme but you just called me a hater

>wentz quads

This season is over

You fuckers deserve this and much worse

>meme owner
>meme quarterback
>meme Muhrica’s team

It couldn’t be any different son.

Ayyyyyyyy

I wouldn't want to laugh at this, but the amount of shit these clowns talked 17 days ago just makes this all really wonderful

Happy Thanksgiving from LA :)

This is what ever fucking fan deserves for dissing basses god hand

I genuinely think Dak isn't a meme. I think Dak is where Goff was a year ago. I think Dak is where Goff was a year ago. I think he has great talent and ability that's getting poorly served by coaches. I think Dak can be a great quarterback, but not with this coaching staff.

>Try getting a real QB, dallasfags. Nothing personnel, kids

Jason Garrett is an offensive guy. People forgot Dak is a 4th round talent because he works hard and was surrounded by an incredible o line and an A running game.

Now due to injuries he's protected by a shitty line and he's throwing to old ass receivers and has no running game. His work ethic will make him a good QB on a good team but he isn't going to make a shitty team look good like rivers or Luck.

ahahahahahahahahaha eat shit faggots

PHILLY

PHILLY

Garrett also isn't adapting well to losing Zeke. It feels like the Cowboys are still trying to run the same system they had with Zeke, but Zeke is so special that you can't run the same system without him.

Most Cowboys fans are Mexicans you idiot. Trump 2020.

t. Californian

*goes for two*

wanna know how I know you're not from here?

Damn, this image unironically triggers me. Cowboys fans deserve what is happening to them.

You forgot to capitalize your first letter. Trump 2020

>protected by a shitty line
They played fine today. Certainly enough time to throw.

True but what's the solution? Dak can't throw for 40-50 times a game he's just not ready for that kind of workload. When they started asking him to throw down the field tonight he started throwing picks

So if the Eagles win this week, they clinch the division?

Yea no. Dak has pretty good escapability but he was consistently pressured and sacked a couple of times. They weren't opening up any running lanes, and the one big play they had got called back for a blatant hold by a lineman.

He had time to throw a few times but only because LAC was respecting his ability to run and almost never blitzed.

The solution is a new system. Dak needs somebody like Sean McVay, who's done so many wonders for Goff this year. If the Cowboys' system can't adapt to losing Zeke then it's not a good system at all. They need some new gameplan that actually maximizes their talent.

yup, Cowboys won't be able to catch up now

bruh look at his oooohhhohoho

pfffffFFFFFTTTTTTAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH

Goff is a much more talented QB than Dak.

Also it's really hard to completely change your system in a couple weeks.

Yeah but I think if they had a quarterback that was more talented and wasn't a moron they could manage at least a little. This is really why I want Jason Garrett fired. Sure, all the players on the team have to play better, but also the team just doesn't adapt well. They don't make any second-half adjustments and they wind up getting blown out.

I feel like the Cowboys have too much talent on both sides of the ball for these embarrassing losses. Even if we acknowledge that Dak is just an average QB, there's just too much talent there for them to lose like this. Ultimately that's on coaching.

*had a coach, not a quarterback

Whatever.

CELLOPHANE, MR. CELLOPHANE
SHOULDA BEEN MY NAME

Watson>Dak