MiniMe! Stop humping the "laser"!

MiniMe! Stop humping the "laser"!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMIDpJ8H7H0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

was this a reference to Verne Troye's sex tape?

Is it bad if I actually think these movies are funny in a shallow dumb way? Not some masterpieces of film or anything. Just a funny watch.

They are masterpieces though!

Movies that aged like milk.

They're golden relics of a completely different time.

I miss them

The first two are actually good though. The first one was a good parody of Bond, and the second one took it to an absurd level, where it was practically a parody of the first.

they're fucking hilarious m8. there's a reason people still repeat the lines nearly 20 years later

>They're golden relics of a completely different time.

It was a time when big budget comedies actually had jokes and gags and stuff. Now everything's just bad improv from dumb commedians.

How about noooooooooooooooo

lol I quote this line all the time to my friends

I didn't appreciate how fucking funny these movies were as a kid. I mean I liked them, but I rewarched them recently and I probably laughed even harder at them than I did as a kid. I feel like the Apatow stuff like Knocked Up and 40 Year Old Virgin and shit like the Hangover and Neighbors put a stop to like the stupid comedy movie. There's been exceptions but big comedy movies undeniably follow a different trend now for the most part.

I too miss late 90s - early 00s comedy. What went wrong?

directors thought that instead of packing the script with jokes they could let the actors improvise scenes and it would end up funny somehow

LITTLE PERSON SHAMING

judd apatow

not that all his films are bad, but other movies are trying to replicate his style

also the _ movie overdid it

For their genre they are unironic master pieces

I would rank austin powers as the #4 most powerful trilogy of all time

Is Austin Powers' humor ironic or played straight? I can't tell.

This, Goldmember was far too meta for its own good.

If they wanted to just take the piss out of the first two they should have made the film that was in the move for real

it's the same thing that meyers always does, don't think it's irony

I'd watch that

Am I the only one who likes Gold Member the most? The first two were parodies of Bond movies but the third one was a parody of that parody.

although this was the best scene in all of them
youtube.com/watch?v=jMIDpJ8H7H0

1 is a genuinely great parody.

that question mark line always gets me

That's what I'm saying, fuck rebooting it. Just make that movie.

>Tom Cruise as Austin
>Danny Devito as Mini Me

GOAT film already