>Getting exposed by GUS BRADLEY
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>DALASS
>DALASS
>SOYBOYS
>SOYBOYS
ETERNALLY BTFO

Have fun losing in the Superbowl again.

There's nothing douchier and more inferior than a Cowboys fan. May you worthless fucking subhumans all kill yourselves.

>Soyboy fans so devastated they've already conceded that the Eagles are making the Super Bowl this season

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Doesn't make any sense. Chargers suck

Are those...female hands?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting SHILL that you actually paid for a Sup Forums Gold Account, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic crying wojack” guy, isn’t it? I imagine you laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fuck up, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about the same tired meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic Eagles SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “COWBOYS BTFO COWBOYS BTFO.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be...

Forever...

DALLAS
SALLAD

HEDGES N CLIPPERS
HEDGES N CLIPPERS
HEDGES N CLIPPERS
SEAKING SEAKING

>2045
>Shegals
>still no Lombardy trophy

DALLAS
SAD LAD

BOGGLE

Gus Bradley crafted the Seahawks defense you dumbass

you still got Debbie, never forget

Well of course, it's called 'Lombardi'.

Gus Bradley is an defensive guru, but a god awful head coach.